Thread: 18.7.3 changes ?

18.7.3 changes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    18.7.3 will have the bulk of what I had intended to put in 18.7.2, and may arrive a couple days later than previously planned, but I still plan to have this patch out at or around the middle of May.
    What changes was intended for 18.7.3 ? I wanna know now, and not wait until patch notes tomorrow!
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Ah ok, I think I see the cause of this. The overall patch schedule won't change, but I'll have to force through 18.7.3 early next week with the bulk of my intended changes off in 18.7.4.

Sorry about all of this.

Until 18.7.3 is patched, it will be ill-advised to use the following nanos:
    Induced Apathy
    Sedative Injectors
    Droid Pressure Matrix
    I'd say this is most of it, but I definitely like seeing the patch notes earlier than later, too
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

I recall a post somewhere from Michi that 18.7.4 will have the prof changes and will be done by the end of May. 18.7.3 it would seem is mostly bug fixing ...

Emma

Given the size and scope of 18.7, it's no surprise a lot of bits have slipped through. I was expecting a fairly extensive series of patches to fix and tweak it after launch. I was surprised when Michi indicated he was planning only 2 in the first instance, and it looks like I was right

Well, as long as there are concerns to address and he keeps addressing them - it's all good.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

We've had more patches in the past few weeks than we've had in the past 2 years lol
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    We've had more patches in the past few weeks than we've had in the past 2 years lol
    Probably because all effort past two years went into new engine and 18.7
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Probably because all effort past two years went into new engine and 18.7
    Allegedly. I think all effort for the past 2 years went into throwing a killer pizza party.

Wtb new weapons, new armors, new phatz!
    This'll be fixed for the next patch