Thread: If only Emergency Treatment came out right.

Unhappy If only Emergency Treatment came out right.

Hello ,

by know anyone who has created an Emergency Treatment kit has noticed that, when created they only have 1 charge. Well, if I read the injector description right then they are sopose to have 75 charges. Right? Or how about the Stims. Only one. It costs about 15k just to make 1 kit. Thats a bit expensive. I wish this bugg was fixed. That way I can make some money .

If there are any doctors that read this and want the same thing. Please add some posts so this can be fixed or changed ASAP.

Thanks,
    Mrmedic

Talking .

Yes please fix this bug - engineers like to make these too ya know
    Its pretty fun making the stuff, my only complaint is that components when bought dont stack.
    Bought what i thought would be a stack of 20 mimicing oil only to have it split up filling every free slot in my inventory

This was announced before the patch was released (in the patch notes). And it's a tradeskill for heavens sake!

Are the kits just like the ones we buy in stores?
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

ooooooooh!

Well since you seem to have figured out how to make it, would you be kind enough to share? I spent forever trying to put one together to no avail. Even called a GM and even he couldn't figure it out. I just assumed they were broken.

-Jaidne

Post This is how its done :).

Shopping list: (You can get all of them at the Tools terminal except one. Be sure, to avoid combining problems, that all parts are about the same quality level .)
    1. Antiseptic Jar
    2. Basic Bio-Comminutor (Combine with Monster parts to get Blood Plasma)
    3. Mimicing Cellular Oil
    4. Revitalizing Serum
    5. Treatment Laboratory Bot-Injector
    6. Monstor Parts (Common loot items for mutants)

( You need 90 skill in Pharma Tech to make QL 20 kits )
    Combine them in this order:
    1. Combine the Mimicing Cellular Oil with the Antiseptic Jar
    2. Combine the Revitalizing Serum with the Antiseptic Jar
    3. Now Take the monstor part and combine it with the Basic Bio- Comminutor and you should get "Blood Plasma".
    4. Combine the newly created "Blood Plasma" with th Antiseptic Jar. (The Antiseptic Jar will turn RED.
    5. Combine the Antiseptic Jar with the Treatment Laboratory Bot-Injector.

Now you should have an Emergency Treatment kit.

bloodplasma

how the hell do you make bloodplasma..... geez... i have the litle bio thing... and lots of monster parts.... and it wont create blood plasma...

I used on handmade and kit and I have to say if they fix this tradeskill, I for one will buy all my medkits and such from a player that makes them.

The got one thing right they are farsuperior to the ones you can buy in stores. Lower reqs and higher healing. Just have to fix the quanity, and make it a little cheeper.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

The Bio Comuutor is different to the other tools in that you need to combine the Monster Parts *onto* the tool, not the other way around. Make sure the unit is in a main inventory slot and not a bag.

I shouldn't bother though; the kits are expensive to make, only minimally useful, and complete unsellable.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens

Talking Bump

I just have to bump this- FunCom will make the game uber for me if they fix the treatment kits. I have tried to make some so far (knowing that they are broken) in anticipation of the time they are fixed. It would be nice if FunCom could respond here as to approx time or in the next patch build notes or in the coming up forum. Afterall they did judge that it was important enough to mention in the 13.0 patchnotes that a) the kits could now be built and b) that the charge system was not working (ie broken). The fact that they did this implies that it was relatively high on their list to implement this tradeskill and that it is on their minds to improve.

Certainly I cannot wait for when they do !!!! =)

Agreed

I'd love to see an ETA when the charges might be fixed. Just so that we know - would be great!!!