Thread: 18.7.2 on AOItems!

18.7.2 on AOItems!

Hey!
    Patch 18.7.2 just landed on AOItems.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

If I haven't already said so in the past I want to say Thanks to you Demoder for having all the great tools you post.
    Guapo - Advisor in Unity of The Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Hey!
    Patch 18.7.2 just landed on AOItems.
    Aoitems down for updating? The link above goes to an error page.

Emma

Hey Demoder, This is probably not the best place but PLEASE put in some sort of comments for AO items. That was one of the greatest things about Auno.

Thanks for the feedback.

AOItems now updated to 18.7.3, and received quite a few improvements of its own.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Good job! Thank you for all the work you put into the various tools!
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Quote Originally Posted by Headthumpa View Post
    Hey Demoder, This is probably not the best place but PLEASE put in some sort of comments for AO items. That was one of the greatest things about Auno.
    This, please. Auno's comment section was where I went to find out where a particular nano was found (general shop, VP, dyna, etc) or how to make a tradeskill item.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovial View Post
    This, please. Auno's comment section was where I went to find out where a particular nano was found (general shop, VP, dyna, etc) or how to make a tradeskill item.
    You can use the "related links" widget for some of that. Example: https://aoitems.com/item/275838/giant-of-swords/ and https://aoitems.com/item/210810/double-fence/. AOItems will directly show info about where items can be bought sometime this summer, if things to according to plan.

Liking the nanoskill filter á la the Kaze Nanolisting website All it needs now is nano acquisition location info (e.g. Shop, Mission, Dyna, Bronto Burger Quest etc)

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

A question and suggestion(s)
    Is stacking order from highest to lowest always / for all nanolines when you see the strain?
    As an example https://aoitems.com/nano/strain/145/
    So from what i can read out from that i s that the top nano, frozen blood, always overwrites any nano bolow it is they are listed?

I was about to suggest a column/row to see and sort by stacking order, but if this is by default no real need.

Also, would it be possible to make custom sql queries? The main idea behind this is to find weapon X that take at least Y skills to wield and ha min damage of Z, as an example
    OR find the higest "value" of a sellable item.

Also perhaps make a calculator that tells you how how you get for an item in omni/clam/trader/neut shop(s) with XXX CL

Ideas....
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Liking the nanoskill filter á la the Kaze Nanolisting website All it needs now is nano acquisition location info (e.g. Shop, Mission, Dyna, Bronto Burger Quest etc)
    That info is hopefully incoming. Depends if I can keep on going after finishing up the new search implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Is stacking order from highest to lowest always / for all nanolines when you see the strain?
    As an example https://aoitems.com/nano/strain/145/
    So from what i can read out from that i s that the top nano, frozen blood, always overwrites any nano bolow it is they are listed?
    Yep.
    I was about to suggest a column/row to see and sort by stacking order, but if this is by default no real need.
    There's already a column for that, labeled "S". If you hover over it, the tool tip should say "stacking order".

Hi Demoder

I appreciate the work you do.

I was looking up Volcanic eruption to confirm that it was fire damage - since it's not actually labelled on the nano itself, but it wasn't in AOitems either.

Is there some way to probe the database to pull out the damage type from the internal workings?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hi Demoder

I appreciate the work you do.

I was looking up Volcanic eruption to confirm that it was fire damage - since it's not actually labelled on the nano itself, but it wasn't in AOitems either.

Is there some way to probe the database to pull out the damage type from the internal workings?
    Thanks!

Volcanic Eruption casts another nano in an area (20m radius), which is Volcanic Eruption (same name. Subnanos often have the same name, even though they are different)

As you can see, this subnano has the following info on AOItems:
    Use Effect
    Target Damage for 649 to 1402, mitigated by Fire AC.
    That means it does fire damage.
    Last edited by Demoder; May 25th, 2015 at 06:08:50.

Must have missed that,

Thanks!

I noticed that the Nanodeck nanos seem to have an LE tag in the nanolistings, when neither the basic nanodeck itself nor the nanodeck-flagged nanos have one. If I don't tick LE expansion in the nanolistings page, it greys out the nanodeck option and also greys out the nanos associated with it.

Given my SL-only TL7 doctor is running around with her basic doc nanodeck in HUD3 and casting the nanodeck nanos, I am pretty certain that it's not LE restricted

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    I noticed that the Nanodeck nanos seem to have an LE tag in the nanolistings, when neither the basic nanodeck itself nor the nanodeck-flagged nanos have one. If I don't tick LE expansion in the nanolistings page, it greys out the nanodeck option and also greys out the nanos associated with it.

Given my SL-only TL7 doctor is running around with her basic doc nanodeck in HUD3 and casting the nanodeck nanos, I am pretty certain that it's not LE restricted
    I could have sworn the Peacekeeper Constad quest line was LE only. oO

Will look into it.