Thread: 12m bug

12m bug

Just did my first 12m run after 18.7 release and Left/Right go fairly normal, but when I started doing Xan I had his hp and tower hp reset a few times causing me to wipe D:.

Rather annoying when you get him down below half and he resets to full HP... Also with towers when you need to alpha them! I didn't have this issue prior to 18.7.. Anyone else noticed this?

In a run I did earlier today, Xan CHed three times from 2-3 Bubbles of remaining HP.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

I'm pretty sure this is xan taking control of the doc and making it CH himself... could be wrong though, but that's what seemed to happen when I did it...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Yeah it's when doc gets mind controlled. Heals Xan for like 4.2million, now that's a complete heal! I didn't get to test if soldier anti-CH nanos worked on it or not, can anyone confirm?
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Use one foot in the grave on xan, should work just fine and block ch/ich.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

ah explains that part then, but is it intended or bug?

Lots of new 'features' appearing with Xan lately! I like it!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I hope its intended, makes you learn and use your toolset better.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

wish more bosses were more hardcore thou, that he heals only delays it.
    xan is still very easy and well doable with 3 players wich is wrong kinda.. i want him to shoot fireballs out of his ass and staring you down with laser eyes and i would be more motivated to actualy do 12m now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    ah explains that part then, but is it intended or bug?
    Seems intended and has always worked that way. The diference is that now CH and iCH heals 100% instead of a fixed ammount.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

atleast I now know what to do to counter it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i want him to shoot fireballs out of his ass
    Sorry but William Wallace has the patent on destructive forces coming out ones arse. In his case bolts of lightning.

As for abilities, a nano that creates a life suction ( need really cool effect for this ) from the team attacking it. On the lines of 5% of the players max health per second for 15 seconds with the ability to attach to all players in the instance at once. give it a random between 30-90 second cooldown on use. Would be big healing and big damage at the same time. Sort of punishes a high hp team as that would provide massive healing per second to the boss. All teams would have to overcome the 75% hp loss that it would cause. The random cool down would make it vary from use to use and make it something you could not put on a timer. Just saying you want hard it is possible to give you damn near impossible bosses.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."