Thread: Additional Changes?

Additional Changes?

Just a few little things to make the game a lot smoother and a lot less... weird - right now there are many outdated weapons, or gear with an absurd level requirement - either lower or remove them off some items?

For example, lower Azure down to 135 or so, Pain of Patricia shouldn't *have* a level lock anymore, and especially, the Master Engineer Pistol.

Now that should be locked to Title Level 5, or to level 101, to be honest. It's a good gun, but... kinda outdated compared to other pistols which are usable way earlier.

I don't know if it should be unrestricted because it's still a very nice gun, but it's always kind of rubbed me the wrong way that the engineer pistol is open to anyone with the tradeskills until you get to the dustbrigade upgrades at which point it becomes engineer only. I know traders can make very good use of that gun up to QL 200, and some other professions should be able to as well.

Maybe it should instead scale with tradeskills somehow, rewarding people (like engineers) who can both build it and keep tradeskills raised while using it. For everyone else it could remain a very nice pistol but perhaps not as strong.