Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite thing about 18.7

Your Favourite thing about 18.7

What do you guys like most?

I am a firm fan of joining red blue 220 bs on any toon. It just works and tends to be fun whatever i log. All professions are fun to play even mp.. lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

15s cast time on beacon warp.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

The only thing I liked about the patch was everything.

Except NT killing power. My NT provides a lot of cathartic fun, but ultimately I think they need to be brought down a peg or two. First step is removing nano init from ACDC.

Toss up between slightly faster startup time for my engi, and full RK maps and upgrades given to all.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Changes to the debuff immunities on mobs and the overall rebalance so far. Made some professions fun again.
    "I detest sleep. I've got better things to do." -JTHM-

So bitter and filled with ash. I would enjoy your tears, if they didn't turn to dust at my touch.

Red/Blue battle station.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    The only thing I liked about the patch was everything.

Except NT killing power. My NT provides a lot of cathartic fun, but ultimately I think they need to be brought down a peg or two. First step is removing nano init from ACDC.
    Naw. NTs are supposed to be that way. Hence no healing, pets, moderate evades...

fixer meep cooldowns.

oh wait, this thread is your favourite thing about 18.7 not what completely ruined your profession

Couldn't narrow it down but would have to be something mp related for sure.

Red vs Blue, pet rework, more perk access (mp), nerf to the 1hb/1he perk combo and obobviously the NPE
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

That adventurer got false professions, crit buffs, calms, mongo and a usable CH, so I can finally just shelve my agent altogether.

In all seriousness though, I love pretty much everything about it. Everything feels faster, smoother, and more active. There's more playing the game and less afking while your character does whatever. I hope this is stage one of a progressive rebalance, because it's a great start!

I think my favourite thing about 18.7 was the overwhelmingly positive reaction from the playerbase! After seeing the response for it last time, this is truly refreshing
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Started a new MP with the patch, and he's lvl 150 now. So from my experience so far between 1-150;
    1. Scaling pets (hopefully engi and crat pets will get the same treatment soon)
    2. Red vs Blue in Battle Stations
    3. 4-8h durations on most buffs

NPE/Arete in general is very good, mostly because;
    1. Kodaik Velocity IV
    2. free full med suits
    3. free composite nanos
    4. free x3 belt+fitting NCU's
    5. nice weapon progression from upgraded newb weapon -> arete ai weapons -> subway weapons
    Last edited by Qualto; May 3rd, 2015 at 16:16:10.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Might be repeating what a lot have already said but.. the response from the community.

People seem happier playing the game and seem to, overall, be having more fun.
    Even the most active forum flamers seem to mostly have been praising this patch as a successful "first wave".

And, of course, I'd be lying by omission if I didn't say Michizure and Vinkera's job on my beloved NT's didn't make me, personally, overjoyed.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

I'd say everything... but.... Kaiju Rihwen[2]
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I think my favourite thing about 18.7 was the overwhelmingly positive reaction from the playerbase! After seeing the response for it last time, this is truly refreshing
    I got really sick with people the first few days, just trying as hard as they could to find some reason that everything was a nerf, and raising a ruckus over having to buy a few nanos. But things calmed down very quickly and I have to say, there is definitely a lot more activity and positivity going around in game!

I strongly dislike Flurry of Blows needing to be swapped to be used. The buffs on it are not worth it at 150+, IMO.
    Last edited by Waahash; May 3rd, 2015 at 23:27:16.

What I like the most is seeing lots of old names pop up in green on my friendslist
    Spaltazar (220 / 28) Enforcer
    Spaltacrat (220 / 30) Bureaucrat (e)
    Sugarmama (220 / 24) Adventurer
    Engintonic (220 / 30) Engineer
    Resept (220 / 30) Doctor
    -- Proud General of Ancarim Iron Legion --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast