Thread: NCU Booster/Treatment Clinic Buff

NCU Booster/Treatment Clinic Buff

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. If a toon is has the NCU Booster perk running (from the fixer Grid NCU Extension line), and then uses the Surgery Clinic for the treatment buff, the NCU Booster perk remains in the NCU window but the benefit goes away. Zoning does not appear to fix it. If you delete the NCU Booster, the character loses additional NCU, though that piece is corrected on zone. If you still have the surgery clinic buff running, the NCU Booster perk can be used on the toon, but no benefit is received.

Example: level 15 doc has 36 NCU, gets NCU booster from fixer. Now has 46 NCU, fills it up with twinking buffs to 43/46, then uses Surgery Clinic. Doctor now has 43/36 NCU, with all previous buffs and treatment clinic buff running. Cancels NCU Booster from NCU window and has 43/26 NCU. Zones, and is back to 43/36. Doctor drops buffs so that she has 15/36 NCU, fixer uses perk again - if the doctor still has the surgery clinic running, the NCU window will show the visual effect of the perk, but the total is still 15/36.

This didn't used to be a situation where the surgery clinic overrides the NCU Booster perk, so I'm assuming it has to do with whatever changes were made to the surgery clinic treatment buff that allows it to stay on zone, etc. Also, I've only tested it with the first level of Grid NCU Extension so I have not confirmed if it happens at all levels of the perk action. It's not really the end of the world if this is working as intended, just annoying, but I'd like to confirm.

There seems to be a lot of weirdness going around with buffs detracting skills they buff when zoning and so on, so good thing you posted here.
    I'm betting there is a bigger issu at play here affecting most buffs.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    There seems to be a lot of weirdness going around with buffs detracting skills they buff when zoning and so on, so good thing you posted here.
    I'm betting there is a bigger issu at play here affecting most buffs.
    Yeah - I can't tell what's linked or not. It seems like the actions of some things that used to be straight nano buffs have changed; treatment buff for sure has been modified since it never used to survive zoning. Not sure what else (besides vehicles) has been modified at that level and I am unsure if there are other non-combat perk buffs to check.