Thread: 18.7 NPE Vehicle mission +500 run speed.

18.7 NPE Vehicle mission +500 run speed.

A new short mission will gain you a vehicle adding 500 run speed.

Here's how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwzp6XpmXj4

You're welcome.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Well done, keep these up. I'm sure they'll be incredibly useful to anyone who gets completely lost (as a bewildering number of people seem to!)

I just wish older characters could get this thing! I'm jealous of all the newbies cruising around in their huge Kodaiks while I'm stuck with the old model!

To be honest, I think a single thread in Knowledge Database named 'HALP! It's all changed and I'm lost!' with all the YouTube vids would be easier to work with

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    To be honest, I think a single thread in Knowledge Database named 'HALP! It's all changed and I'm lost!' with all the YouTube vids would be easier to work with
    I did consider this idea; but I decided that it would actually make it easier to maintain coherent feedback relating to each mission/aspect changes by keeping different mission/aspect changes in different threads, in the same way different profs have their own sections and threads.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

The trouble is these are all in 18.7 and that will end up lost and buried when we get to 18.8 etc whereas Knowledge Database doesn't 'age' like that and won't get relegated to the archives...

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I subbed even though I dont play again. Nice vids and great quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    The trouble is these are all in 18.7 and that will end up lost and buried when we get to 18.8 etc whereas Knowledge Database doesn't 'age' like that and won't get relegated to the archives...
    I thought of this also, and the currently growing official 18.7 playlist I am creating will be posted in the knowledge DB section when completed.

I actually referred to your Lolly the Reet video before todays patch because I thought I was doing something drastically wrong, turned out it was just bugged lol.

Still, good videos, keep them up!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.