Thread: Tp

Tp

please fix this asap. its really annoying. the cooldown doesn't reset upon exiting bs or entering bs. so you are stuck waiting 20m before you can reenter bs. i see why it was changed from a blocking nano to cooldown, but this is not acceptable.

I'm not sure how Toilet Paper will help this situation.

Edit: Refering to the title
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 28th, 2015 at 07:03:52.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Cornholio!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Please also fix ZX, AB, YW and the rest of alphabet
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Cornholio!
    Beavis?
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Ehehehehehehehehehehe

Uhh

yay! lets not fix this then. if it amuses you all that much, my pleasure.

I've frankly got no idea what you're even referring to.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

poor Xootch.

On account of preserving Xootch's sanity, bump for fix of Toilet Paper, I hate it when I finger slips through.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I've frankly got no idea what you're even referring to.
    Be glad. It was a cartoon on MTV called Beavis & Butt-Head.

On Topic: Xootch is right, of course. True Profession lockout/cooldown should indeed clear upon entering BS.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Be glad. It was a cartoon on MTV called Beavis & Butt-Head.

On Topic: Xootch is right, of course. True Profession lockout/cooldown should indeed clear upon entering BS.
    I know what Beavis and Butthead was, I meant I had no idea what Xootch was talking about
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I know what Beavis and Butthead was, I meant I had no idea what Xootch was talking about
    True Profession cool-down doesn't get cleared when entering BS, resulting in annoying things like spending 5 minutes buffing only to have the place quad capped, and getting kicked out, signing up again, and not being able to TP the following round.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    True Profession cool-down doesn't get cleared when entering BS, resulting in annoying things like spending 5 minutes buffing only to have the place quad capped, and getting kicked out, signing up again, and not being able to TP the following round.
    Ah fair enough. Yeah I can see why that'd be a fairly irritating thing to deal with lol
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader