Thread: WTS AI General Loot!!

WTS AI General Loot!!

NOTICE::::::: With the Release of 18.7.0, It is currently impossible for people outside of your organization to enter your city with the Access Key you give. This will be fixed in 18.7.1:::::::

Firstly, THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

With that out of the way...

WTS AI Gens Loot (Ilari, Ankari, Rimah, Xoch, Jaax and Cha):

Now..

30m for Ilari and Ankari -- You take all loot
    50m for Rimah -- You take all loot
    75m for Xoch -- You take all loot
    95m for Jaax -- You take all loot.
    500m for Cha -- You take all loot.

Now, How this works is quite simple: I kill the AI gen and providing on what gen and the availability of the player's that want this service I will just spam lootrights to these gens::..:: Example: WTS Remains of General Cha'Khaz -- 500m flat, you take all loot.

Now, to prove in any and all ways that this is not a fix/scam, When you come to loot the AI gen, You will get the default system message: "You Received X Credits from the Corpse" <-- This shows that I have in no way looked at the loot beforehand and avoiding any unwanted flame....

So you are basically paying for the chance to profit quite well but also at the same time, taking a risk in the off chance nothing will drop...

You are welcome to contact me in game over any concerns/issues you feel you may have with this service.

Send a tell to "Rastasshadow", If I'm not online or you don't get an immediate answer, Don't worry, I will see the message and get back to you ASAP.
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

Lol, considering the extreme low chance for a VB, you overcharge by A LOT by demanding 500m for a kill. But who am I to judge? Good luck with your business!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

What a brilliant idea? I get 100% payoffs regardless which General I spawned yet I get dialy update for my MB army. I r going to start one similar service soon.

I can sell same service at 1/5th of price if anyone wants? PST Cratertina include #Notascam
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch