I've read several threads that voice concern over the desireability of more Nano vs more HP at higher levels..... and I have an Idea.

The whole concept of the Nano-Breed is that they interface with nanites easier, and thus can execute more programs due to the fact that their nervous systems are wired for more intense nano activity. This makes them fragile. Currently, this is accounted for in the game mechanic via green int and psy abilities (which add a very small boost to nano skills) and an increased nano pool.

The point behind the Atrox is that they are an engineered organism, enhanced with genetic engineering and prodigious amounts of growth factors and testosterone. This results in their muscle mass, Green Str and Stam Abilities (which add both melee damage and small amounts of extra HP).

The current Idea (which is being implemented in 14.6) is to just increase the HP of the Atrox and the Nano Pool of the Nano. The thing is (as I've heard from many players), nothing beats the survivability of a greater HP Pool. And there is a point in that. What good is a greater Nano pool if it won't allow you to survive long enough to inflict extra damage just as the Atrox's greater HP pool would do? Good Question. Here is an answer:

Simply utilize the concept that Nanos have Bio-Engineered Nano-Circuits and either allow nanos to use Nano-skill based equipment (such as the Hacked Nano Interface for Fixers), or make special equipment with a Nano-Breed requirement to use (something like Nano-Fibril Enhancement Modules), to enhance nanoskills in a small, but meaningful, way. This will allow the Nano to actually be able to utilize most of that larger pool (when combined with the special equipment) to run better programs and give it a greater survivability in combat (as well as provide yet another money sink).

The same could be done for Atrox's HP pools. Instead of Increasing them across the board, there could be Hormone packs or Bio-Computers that slip into a Util Slot to increase the Atrox HP Pools and Str/Stam skills (with the same effect of adding another money sink to the game)

There would also be these enhancements for the other breeds, but of an inferior quality... all forms of these would be expensive, race specific, and add a nice cash sink......

Just food for thought.