Jame blaster

Jame blaster
    it used to have the following damage template
    q140 175-450(15)
    q160 175-450(150)

new ones looks like this.
    q140 75-350(15)
    q160 75-350(150)

would it possible to let it start with the new damage template at q140 and scale up to the old q160 one , then it would still serve the purpose of being less overpowered at the lower level and still usefull for higher level chars.
    Raise the regs on the 160 100 points if you want to have the higher quality regs scale faster.

Oh damn didn't notice, that's quite the nerf.
    I do like your suggestion.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Oh damn didn't notice, that's quite the nerf.
    I do like your suggestion.
    damn it.. thats a huge nerf.. its like a neleb rod now o_O
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

I was using a 160 Jame on a 150 doc (not very twinked of course, because if it was it would be using MBC).. but it was ok dmg... had to rebuild doc yesterday as it was totally ruined. It was a hard nerf. Went with MA, dmg sucks
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    I was using a 160 Jame on a 150 doc (not very twinked of course, because if it was it would be using MBC).. but it was ok dmg... had to rebuild doc yesterday as it was totally ruined. It was a hard nerf. Went with MA, dmg sucks

I did some test.. and.. well on a 55 soldier, used to be "good" , now.. it just no use, better go with a Tiig Blaster/pere or Jobe pistol.. really a nerf for low AR soldier.. you have no choice, its jobe pistol or u suck..
    Why not give a lock req for soldier only instead of nerfing ? Becuz you purpose was to nerf low trader with jame, not the jame itself..
    Other prof, at higher lvl, have better option than the JAME anyway, like you said, doc with jame was ok, at 151 you have spec ofab pistol and after R/L hand doc pistol.. but for a lowbie soldier, it's 1 less choice for variety.
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Well lower doctors used it also because of lack of useable wepaons, pistols before 151 are just depressingly bad, jabe was the one decent ranged option, making it soldier only would take the one decent not prof locked weapon from every none soldier.

Next neleb rod nerf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

What a meaningless nerf, while at it nerf the other Ado weapons also to make it fair

God forbid support profs having an ok option....
    Last edited by larzba77; Apr 25th, 2015 at 15:02:00. Reason: because
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

Next neleb rod nerf? Does it also have same reqs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

regs are the same only the damage template has been changed

Bout time for the Nerf. Stupid op at tl3.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

I had a JAME on an engineer in S10, I really enjoyed him. I'm not too upset that it got nerfed though, that thing was without a doubt overpowered, as evidenced by the fact that literally everyone, even an engineer, could slap it on and do well with it. I'm thinking of taking him in another direction, either swapping weapons or leveling him up, or maybe just deleting him.

Anyway, if you guys get this reverted that's cool too. I just wanted to make a post from the "affected but not bothered" stance which rarely speaks up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by larzba77 View Post
    What a meaningless nerf, while at it nerf the other Ado weapons also to make it fair
    Show me a level 23 Trader with a legitimately equipped Chef Cleaver, Portal Guard Pistol, Nippy Stiletto, or Skylight Shield and I will personally give you a hundred bucks.

THANK YOU BASED GODS.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

so slap a lvl 75+ reg on it , its a little unfair to punish the support classes by taking the one decent ranged options away from them, to fix a problem in the low levels . Especial when it comes out of the blue like this, jame wasnt a problem on beta, and cant see any talk on test regarding it either.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    so slap a lvl 75+ reg on it , its a little unfair to punish the support classes by taking the one decent ranged options away from them, to fix a problem in the low levels . Especial when it comes out of the blue like this, jame wasnt a problem on beta, and cant see any talk on test regarding it either.
    Doctors have the noobstick, Engineers the Red Line or CDRs or Engi Pistol (and don't care too much about personal damage anyway until TL5 rolls around), Traders have a bevy of excellent Shotguns to replace the JAME, Crats have PotR/CDR... JAME was an amazing weapon for a lot of those classes but it was also super ridiculous for pretty much everyone that could equip it, and there were reasons a Doc could walk around with one from 60-205. If you want to give classes more options then GIVE them more options; don't just slap a level requirement on the JAME and then leave everyone 74 and below apparently useless...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    JAME was an amazing weapon for a lot of those classes but it was also super ridiculous for pretty much everyone that could equip it, and there were reasons a Doc could walk around with one from 60-205.
    cleaver/chipotera are equaly amazing weapon that from 55-60 can used by adv/enf for many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    If you want to give classes more options then GIVE them more options; don't just slap a level requirement on the JAME and then leave everyone 74 and below apparently useless...
    Sure that would be the best option , but funcom doesnt have a stellar record of adding none prof locked weapons that doesnt suck, a lvl lock would fix the pvp issue.

Useless is pretty much what anyone, not made for lowbie pvp , with a jame on fells themself like right now.

Should've upped the requirements to equip instead of nerfing the weapon...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Heck of a nerf, ouch
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Make it tl3 requirement.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Make it tl3 requirement.
    total bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast