Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When Tarasque spawn gets nerfed to hell and back...

Originally posted by Nen Nen
    1 PF

LVL 200 only =D
    How bout no.
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

how about we keep the brain?

If we only have one GS then heh, It will be so no worth it.

Originally posted by xXXXx
    how about we keep the brain?
    lmao.

if the question ever comes to lvl lock camelot, the lvl should be 75+ .. as in killable by all.

better solution would be to change the pvp zones and the gass system. it shouldn't be hard at all.

100% Gas = No fighting. No hostile moves.
    75% Gas = Players VS Mobs.
    50% Gas = Clan VS Omni. LVL-divided as current system. (the current 25%)
    25% Gas = Conflict. All VS All. LVL-divided as current system. (the current 0%)
    0% Gas = Total Mayhem. All VS All. No lvl-restrictions. lvl1 is fair game to lvl200.

Everything would stay the same, but smack 0% Total Mayhem on Camelot and we have solved the problem.

Piece of cake really. Want cake?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

The problem is that people purposly pack 100+ people in the zone just to open another one up, the greedly players that do nothing but sit in the dungeon all day waiting for the next spawn.

They should nerf the hell out of that zone, 1 zone, with a limit of 50 people or every time one person enters 2 mobs of 1.25 there lvl spawn some where in the dungeon. or make the path to the dragon just as hard as the dragon it self.

now i would not have this pov if people would only open a 2nd zone, the problem i have is when people are tring to open that 4 and 5th + zone, all this does is start causing lag, ld's and playshift errors. Thats what pisses me off, When i cant blitz a mission cuz there 400 people tring to dup a stupid zone.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

Piece of cake really. Want cake?
    Gimme cake u sexy 'trox :)~
    Infamine 200 soljah

I like Caols suggestion, a few NTs could then clear the place of rabble if it was all Caols 0% *grin*
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    I actually think it would be good if FC removed multiply pfs, I don't like all bull**** with 4 diffrent Tarasque now.

Tarasque is on a 18h15min spawn, just like many other unique mobs, that means he/she should spawn once every 18h15min, just like the other unique mobs.
    Agreed, multiple tarasques is just too damn annoying, I like it the way it used to be. And anyway, having 4 different T spawns/playfields just makes him less unique/special/uber/cool/fun/etc..... really sucks IMO.

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

0% Gas = Total Mayhem. All VS All. No lvl-restrictions. lvl1 is fair game to lvl200.

Everything would stay the same, but smack 0% Total Mayhem on Camelot and we have solved the problem.

Well, that would pose a problem though with alot of clan/omni in the same area..You'd have people accidentally draining/attacking/init debuffing people from their own side..

I say make camelot 75 and up, problem solved. If not lvl 75 and up, make it so that players can vote lowbies exploiting the level system to become open to attack somehow.

and stuff..

Originally posted by Noer

that the zone can't handle the amount of people going there.
    Are you saying that it can right now? Even without people warping in there are LDs flying left and right, and charges to the box room are met with unbelievable ping.

Instead of one zone being lagged out, we have four zones being lagged out. Again, I don't see the positive side to this... isn't more lag = bad?

Less lewt
    Well greed seems to be the driving factor here, but then look at it this way... less lewt means less people have it means the value goes up considerably. The stuff you have is now worth more.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

<-n00b...What's GS stand for? I know what it is, but what's the acronym?
    Yagyu for life

GroupSelector....Press Shift+F9 there will be more information listed than when you just push F9. One of which is the GroupSelector. Camelot has 4 different GS's. Hope this clears it up for you.

Also commonly referred to as PF for Playfield.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Shibbey
    • Lets split Tara 50/50..... OMNI gets GS 1 and 3... Clan gets GS 2 and 4.

Are you crazy? I want PvP action, not the damn loot (though, a hood, if it were to drop, would be dandy).

--Tsk

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Also commonly referred to as PF for Playfield.
    Yeh I knew that part Never bothered with Shift+F9 though..
    Yagyu for life

One playfield

If there is only one playfield, it should be level 175+ only then (maybe even only TL6).. 'cause camelot is the only thing that's any fun at those levels. Imagine now if it was just 1 playfield. Your level 190-200, only thing you really look forward to anymore is camelot. But, you can't get in because there is a bunch of level 140ish people in there.

*and* winning the loot which they cannot use for instance if they have GA armour and sell it on RK1 ex the same day; a days hard-fought work to the wallet of the winner.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

** Atention **

I am now holding GS 4 for ransom , i have my Character logged there and until you pay me 500 million credits i will not move . Any hostile acts against me will result in the Ransom being raised .

1) it is my right to sit where ever i want regardless of whether you think im "ruining" your chances of getting another Tara kill .

2) If you think about it , you are in essance Exploiting a system which could infact have serious consiquinces to your account . * FC didnt intend for multipule Playfeilds to excist in this area , hence you are exploiting . *

with that siad i want you to seriously think about what you are doing . A GM will not move a person sitting somewhere talking to his/her friends just because you want to make another PF spawn . If i chose to park my arse infront of the 25% door and just sit , who are you to tell me anything difrent ? Who are you to ruin my game time ? If a GM does remove a person for just sitting there then that GM should be investigated . It is not his right to ruin my game time either unless i am doing something against FC policy .

** Stop whinning , pay me my credits or stfu ** its ur choice

75+ ? get real , everyone pays the same money you do , they have a right to be there also . Is your money better then theirs ? Do you pay extra a month to make decisions on what lvls should be alloud into a dugeon ? Deal with the problem and stop whinning .

Re: ** Atention **

First of all, yes its a crappy thing to do. But can and should GMs do anything about it? No, definately not. This switching of playfields was never intended in the first place anyway. And GMs shouldn't help doing it, just as they shouldn't have helped clans getting Tarasque to respawn every 20 minute by teleporting Omnis out of Camelot some time back (In fact they they got told not to do it again, and the people it happened to got an appology).

Originally posted by Erinsuin
    1) it is my right to sit where ever i want regardless of whether you think im "ruining" your chances of getting another Tara kill .
    Couldn't agree more. If you can access the area legally you are entitled to be there by any means. Just because it pleases someone else to bend some gamemechanics doesn't change that.

2) If you think about it , you are in essance Exploiting a system which could infact have serious consiquinces to your account . * FC didnt intend for multipule Playfeilds to excist in this area , hence you are exploiting . *
    I think Funcom needs to actually tell if it is or not. I think I've heard that a GM actually said they took it as exploits now. But the problem is that they need to ban half the server then.

75+ ? get real , everyone pays the same money you do , they have a right to be there also . Is your money better then theirs ? Do you pay extra a month to make decisions on what lvls should be alloud into a dugeon ? Deal with the problem and stop whinning .
    Actually level-requirements on dungeons and quests are pretty common in these kind of games. And AO is getting it aswell. The new newbie dungeon can't be entered by people above level 25. And when you think of it, it makes sense. Why let people enter the dungeon it wasn't build for. It is only ruining it for the ones it was build for. Saying that you pay the same as the ones entering the dungeon can't be used here. What about those items with profession-requirements and alike? You pay the same as the professions that use them. "Hey, Im a doctor - I pay the same as the enforcers. I wanna use the edge of tarasque aswell".

I think it would make a lot sense to make the dungeon level 100+. People below level 100 does nothing but ruining it for others by either lagging or ninja-looting.
    ~Lone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast