Thread: Luxurious Armor

Luxurious Armor

https://aoitems.com/item/300690/

Is this ingame? my kid want a set and he dont wanna leave the new newbie place until we're sure that if in fact its ingame - its not from the newbie area

Nice Item for complete new People especially since its a leveling Item , i would like to see it gain a " Regain XP from Pool % " because that would make reclaim a bit less frustrating to leveling People even if there is no Crat around for Poolperk.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

I think this was part of a anniversary 'deal' where you get this set of armor included. No longer accessible iirc.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

It's new in patch 18.7 so I doubt that it "was" part of any anniversary deal, it might be later this year though...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Any info on this at all? I'm afraid to leave the NPE cause I dont want to miss out on this armor.

I would be surprised if it was part of a quest in the NPE... it's quite good and in line with past offers for purchasing 6/12 months at a time, etc.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

It was an item in Beta.

Lots of people testing in Beta had it but I don't recall seeing it anywhere else.

so it could have been just a random test item that is in the patch, but not in game?

It gave an xp boost on Beta before Auto was added