Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing "Improved" nanos

Missing "Improved" nanos

Apologies if this is covered somewhere else. I looked, but admittedly not a thorough search :-)

The Fixer damage increase nano are missing the "Improved" versions now? Specifically I am missing "Improved Targeted Augmentation Cloud" and "Improved Nano Boost". I logged in after the patch and the icons are question marks now.

These nano were a pain in the a** to get, and I had to get 2 of one of them due to failure to upload (it broke). Why are they gone?! What possible reason could the devs have to remove these?

These are now buyable in pandegarden when you have ALL garden and garden sanct keys.
    Or you search them like the old ones.
    They were deletet because we got a new dmg buff that can be used by fix, agent and...i think sold or so.
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat

They cost between 500m-1b creds. Which I consider ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    They cost between 500m-1b creds. Which I consider ridiculous
    Especially since I had them uploaded for SEVERAL YEARS before they decided to delete them. No way I'm going to go buy them now.

They took the word Improved out of the name and then reduced the number to only 4, the others were deleted. They also made it so agents and soldiers can cast them. I believe they also took out the target level requirements. Why the Dev's did this I have no clue, unless they just wanted fewer nano's.

Emma

It makes it more rare and forces people to spend credits by putting them behind a paywall. If they even drop in dungeons now is in question as in the broken nano thread. People will give up even trying to farm them eventually.

I think the reason why they are so expensive is that FC want to get ride of the massive amount of creds.
    Just look at the 300 jobe Clusters at ICC....about 700mil for one aad-shiny cluster^^
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat

buy from players, everything else is a credit sink and removes everything you want to buy and makes it more expensive.... If you want to buy stuff cheap dont update your character for 1month+ and get everything cheap.... trust me this is/was a quick cred grab from the masses of players that don't realize this is a credit sink to remove credits from the game!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Why should I have to farm or buy them again on my fixer at a stupid price when I already owned them? Just because they let soldier and agent use them? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    Why should I have to farm or buy them again on my fixer at a stupid price when I already owned them? Just because they let soldier and agent use them? Makes no sense.
    I wish there was a "Like" button on these forums!

That's really not good, I too am missing that nano after looting countless adonis dungeon chests for it previously; sure change nanos, but removing them from players that had them, to then charge them huge creds to buy them back, that's really unfair. (sure soldier/crat buffs over-write it but even so)
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I had 3 of a box of nano crystals today the one that spawns the super rare nano energize rubika grid tunnel for fixers that you get from doing inferno keys. It gave jack squat as reward so I asked a gm about it and why I must rely on random luck to get that can be obtained no other way unless another player forfeits theirs forever.

The response could simply be interpreted as you got screwed HAHA. So there is your answer from FC to you HAHA.
    Last edited by doctorgore; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 20:16:55.

Another funny aspect of this is that :

- fixers can use Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud (https://aoitems.com/item/222838/) which gives +40 and costs over 600 millions from the greedy shade

- agents can use Assassin's Grin (https://aoitems.com/item/81856/) which gives +45, has much lower requirements and is rollable

- soldiers can use Heighten fight (Team) (https://aoitems.com/item/223191/) which gives +41, has much lower requirements and costs a few millions in some SL Garden

The agent nano doesnt even require expansions.

I do not see "Improved Nano Repulsor" for doctors in the list of expensive nanos.
    Last edited by Yama; Apr 25th, 2015 at 20:23:31.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

What really pisses me off is that my froob fixers are unable to cast improved semi augmetations nanos because they now require SL to cast!
    I have paid quite a lot of credits to buy them and now they went poof ....
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

At least fixers are getting energize rubika grid tunnel in pand in the soon to be update notes. At least complaining to a gm is worthwhile these days I consider it a miracle in and of itself that they pass along info to the devs for crap to actually be fixed these days.

I realy dont get one point. Doc had his nanoc init buff from aipf nanos. He was with that buff on high end. Can someone explain me why doctor has to pay on greedy shade for rhat buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    What really pisses me off is that my froob fixers are unable to cast improved semi augmetations nanos because they now require SL to cast!
    I have paid quite a lot of credits to buy them and now they went poof ....
    I have the highest weird/improved nano in every line all uploaded on froobs. Can't seem to find the will to play anymore...

<SIGH>

I also logged my trader and ran a daily mission. I was ready to grid out and couldn't find my grid nanos anywhere. I don't play him often, so I figured I just forgot what they were called and flew back to a whompah. After researching it, it's true, the nanos "Personal Grid Beacon" and "Walk the Grid" are gone as well. WTF!? Seriously... they took eons to cast and were only useful for getting home from way far away. Since there are no more whompah's in player cities this is a major PITA now. How could removing these in any way be construed as balancing the game?!

It's quite simple, they deleted the highest nano's from most professions. And made most low level nano's scaleable. Most of these are just buyable at the lower nano shops.

And btw, the trader nano for grid has it's casting time dramatically decreased. look at: https://aoitems.com/item/142738/
    Last edited by enakur; Apr 28th, 2015 at 14:12:45.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast