Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crat's are nerfed

MP got some luv so that prof is the new black. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    Deal.
    "Recovered midgets Professional" didn't fit. How's this?

I found crat really OP and hilariously trolly pre-18.7, due to the sheer number of "lolol eff you" buttons. Now it seems even better because of the perk tweaks. I can appreciate the danger of MR/facerolling, but crats are better suited than most evaders to deal with it. Also, the thread is flawed because balancing around multiboxing is really bad.

Back off topic, dual Zset is OP wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    "Recovered midgets Professional" didn't fit. How's this?
    Grownup Professional. Ex-Midgets' Professional sounds like you abandoned them or they kicked you out

Lets discuss the topic of srompu's forum title in Reet, if you please.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Anarrina appeasement post

Quote Originally Posted by Blutfrau View Post
    Agreed 100%.Also , people have to realize that Crats are POLITICIANS, and POLITICIANS really dont go to war, so now I think it is WONDERFULLY "broken".If you want to PVP, go oldschool and roll a Soldier.
    Don't bring roleplaying into pvp mechanics. It will turn out poorly. But while I'm here: SROMPU WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GROWNUP PROFESSIONAL?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234