Thread: Weird looking Healdelta Buffs now S: Lreq to Cast ??

Weird looking Healdelta Buffs now S: Lreq to Cast ??

Would a Funcom Officiall please state for which reasoning for these Nanos do now have SL requirements to Cast ?

I could understand if you think they are too good to be running on a Froob but i cant even Buff it People who have Expansions
    You allmost broke Froobdocs in this Patch ( there was a Reason behind having Heals require more BM then MM , you can only Implant one of them 3 Times , the Shiny Headclusters collide ) why not at least allow them buffing People with Expansions ?

Please change so the Target has to have SL or just roll back to pre-Patch .
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 15:32:15.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Yep, I've been glaring angrily at the Improved buffs my froob doc can no longer cast. And my Fixer. Also at the fact my froob doc can't self cast LE any more with the massively jumped up reqs so I'll have to figure a way around that. Neither can my TL4 doc actually, so he's had to go right back to DTR for a heal which, coupled with the cd on CH, now means he's a terrible healer until he's levelled more.

I logged off tonight. I needed to step away for a bit.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union