Thread: Greedy Shade

Greedy Shade

Was checking this last night and found that the Quest nano's offered are Nodrop. So was only able to buy the weird nano's for alts (if I wanted to).

• Will this remain so, and therefore I will need to do either:
      • The appropriate quest or Do all garden Keys (by Quest or via FC shop) if you want those nano's?

• Might the Nodrop be removed completely if you upped the price even more?

I thought it seemed a little redundant to require all the keys to access the vendor, given that the impetus for buying the quest nanos is to skip quests, not do more of them!

If you were able to access the vendor without doing the gardens I think it would be a really nice way to sink some credits, since filthy rich people will likely happily buy a nano for a few tens of millions rather than run the Scheol quest again. And newbies/lowbies/poor guys can run the quest and enjoy both getting the nano for free and a nice chunk of xp!

Maybe a "slightly less greedy shade" should be added to a more accessible location for the quest nanos?

Making them yesdrop like you mention would work very well too.

It is very stupid design. We don't even know if the weird nanos will still drop in dungeons. This is putting them behind a paywall if so. How many people actually have all garden keys? Nobody I know does, and not many people do the hard inferno sanc key quest anymore. Weird nanos are something I will never own.

Weird nanos were something I used to farm. I had the weird instinctive control crash trying to upload it to my doc a short while back, which was pretty gutting. And ofc the ability for my froobs to cast all of theirs has been ripped away with the addition of stupid pointless SL requirements.

Needless to say I am... less than impressed with this whole endeavour.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    It is very stupid design. We don't even know if the weird nanos will still drop in dungeons. This is putting them behind a paywall if so. How many people actually have all garden keys? Nobody I know does, and not many people do the hard inferno sanc key quest anymore. Weird nanos are something I will never own.
    '-' I do have all keys. And Inf sanct quest is not really that hard. Far easier than Beast and 12man for sure since it was doable with 1 team pre-LE. And if anything makes ppl actually do the quest I'd be really happy.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Weird nanos were something I used to farm. I had the weird instinctive control crash trying to upload it to my doc a short while back, which was pretty gutting. And ofc the ability for my froobs to cast all of theirs has been ripped away with the addition of stupid pointless SL requirements.

Needless to say I am... less than impressed with this whole endeavour.
    Deleted 40 bags full of no name junk nanos earlier post patch. Had to offload them to a bank toon then delete it to get rid of the crap.