Thread: Nano Crystal (spirit siphon)

Nano Crystal (spirit siphon)

Hey guys,

I spent entire evening yesterday trying to find out where to catch this nano. Nobody seems to know... Anyone has an idea about it ?

Is it not from the VP shop ?
    I've barely had time to get in game to get all the nanos I need for various profs yet
    But looking forward to the 1% damage nuke on it, and getting to spam it on Beast

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well I checked VP shop (in BS area), I checked Pande garden greedy shade, I checked Jobe and Aban vendors, and I also kill lowest lvl spirits in nascence, but so far, nothing....

They are easy to get on Arete zone... Still wonder why they aren't available at shop...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

What do you call arete zone ?

Quote Originally Posted by titemeta View Post
    What do you call arete zone ?
    So far NPE seems to be the main name for the new starter area.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Ok it is actually very easy to get this new nano with just a spare character slot or rolling a fr00b toon.

I made a video of how, as typing it all out would actually have taken longer, than recording, editing, compiling and uploading it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NMOOSCH8E

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Caloss2; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 15:39:00.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Hopefully this is just an oversight and it'll be made freely available to all shades in 18.7.1

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Not sure, but did you checked Shade nano shop inside Fair Trade in ICC?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Anyways found it in gmi