Thread: Collector 2nd boss not zealable

Collector 2nd boss not zealable

collector 2nd boss not zealable. intended?

Some boss have a certain % resist now, have you tried it like 100 times and failed there could be some merit to it, do the new wastefull etc debuffs land? This seems to be true for sister pestilence as an exempel
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

i was spamming zeal on my 3x crats at the same time trying to get it to land. it would not land.

logged in my enfo and took care of the boss w/o zeal.

It would be nice to have somekind of list of mobs that may have been forgotten, inefficient/wastefull nanos prolly worked on him since they are new lines, in case the mob didn't recive the 18.7 touch i mean.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Thank you very much for the fix
    Last edited by Soju; Apr 29th, 2015 at 06:18:53.

adv tree from doesnt stop kick anymore from boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    adv tree from doesnt stop kick anymore from boss.
    I thought aggro from CH was key to that strategy anyway?

It was a borderline exploit in the first place if you ask me. The fight was really chaotic and exciting early on, with tree tanking it's a whole lot more mundane. I think I'd rather see it like this. And I'm not even one of the "grr multiboxers" guys!

ch doesnt help tank the boss. I dont use CH to draw agro, i use team heal + scorpio agro tool (which was also nerfed from 5 sex recharge to 11 sec last patch) tree form makes is so tank doenst get kicked around into spikes when blues pop.

collector was so difficult for normal ao players that this fight almost never happened. IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO FIND A KICKER. I have done alot of work to try to teach people how to do collector, but many cannot learn with coaching, or videos, or streaming.

Imo you should lower the difficulty of collector so more people can join. remove the collector kick, or remove the spikes. The way it is now, this instance is now retired other than the elite few who will figure it out and prolly not share how to beat instance.
    Last edited by Soju; Apr 29th, 2015 at 17:53:31.

Instead of gutting the instance, a better solution may be to scale back the raw difficulty of the mobs. Not so much that an enfo can just facetank everything, but right now my bureaucrat (who's in an evades setup) has trouble surviving the shades at all, the shades can sometimes counter calms, and debuffing The Collector can take a lot of spamming before it finally sticks. I rarely have trouble debuffing or evading anything else.

My point is that the instance is fairly difficult from a strategic standpoint, you have to call your targets, work as a team, and implement some unusual strategies, which is great. But while the rest of the instance is fairly forgiving, the last fight can go to hell with just a momentary slip-up. Dial back the shade damage (maybe make them debuff you instead?), and dial back The Collector's NR, and the kicker will still have to kick, the crat will still have to crowd control, and the tank will still have to avoid spikes, but it won't just be a miserable full-team wipe just waiting to happen.