Thread: Phasefront Point compensation in Claims

Phasefront Point compensation in Claims

So everyone is just given Yellow Banshee/Spectre/Wraith and Ghost/Phantom as the default Jetbike and Board? No ability to pick which colour you want? Even on characters that already own them?

Kind of glad I changed my mind about re-rolling some of my characters after patch instead of before now. They got to pick the model and colour of their toys at the cost of going through Arete. Arete loot will be useless after a while, jetbikes and boards will be useful forever.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

So I finally got around to logging in my biggest, oldest account which had literally thousands of PPs on it. My chars either had every single bike/board, or else the luxury jobe apartment and a couple of bikes/boards, and every one of them also had absolute craptons of social clothes, special stuff (kami, balloons etc) and the limited edition bikes that had popped up over time.

Now? In the claims bit? A newly rolled character gets the yellow version of each bike (3 total) and board (2 total).

That's it.
    That is literally all they get in the Claims section out of those thousands of PPs they would have otherwise been able to go and spend once completing the newbie area.

I gambled one character to play through Arete on that account. I well and truly lost that gamble. I am so glad I risked only the one.

Nahuatl
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    Silentmotion
    The Union

Neato. Thanks FC for that "compensation". Before I could get every single phasefront vehicle, now I get 5 in total?
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Wait, the items thatr they are giving people are duplicates of colors that were already available and many purchased in their set packs?

You have to be kidding me, that's just one step above simply not doing anything and sending everyone who had PPs an in game mail with an ASCII picture of a middle finger.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Yep.

Well, unless this isn't actually the PPs compensaiton that was talked about, and that hasn't shown up yet..?

*cough*hinthintFC*cough*

Nahuatl
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    Silentmotion
    The Union

Yellow! Whee!

Overwhelmed by the endless love and respect FC holds for it's players costumers, great job!

It's not entirely clear how those points got redistributed. I can get the set of yellow transports free from claims section of item shop. I can also get a free orbital apt key elsewhere from item shop. Would be nice if some dev could detail how those points we used to spend out on Newland lake got redistributed.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy