Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thank you for the good work Michizure <3

can't even patched yet...waiting till the patch is patch and user patched friendly ^_= 4hrs re-installing and still can't patch.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

op patch

Thanks Michi :O
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Want to give a shoutout to the guys and girls behind the scenes as well.

Being a Software Engineer, I know that it isn't all one person. I appreciate all of your hard work!

Thank you AO Team

My OP characters got nerfed a bit, but I'm not complaining 1 bit. The nerf was needed. Glad to see rare professions making their way back online. Seriously, you guys keep up the good work and keep those heads high.

Sorry to burst a bubble Phargus, but some shade buffs seem to be semi-permanently removing skills

We're not out of rollback territory yet...

Nonetheless! This is a marvellous patch Michi<3!
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

Yup, it's so good that i'm actually quitting AO.

Since every retarded person can play this easy-mode game now, I see no challenge left in it. Any multiboxer can solo beast now, and two or three of them can do sector 42. What's the purpose of this game again? Wait, none. And to make it even more easy-mode, let's remove or make quests easier, let's put items in shop to ql300, let's make AI sector bosses's loot YESDROP, let's make some retarded modifications to all the profs... like that moronic MA zazen stance ( what on earth were you thinking? are you on drugs? )...
    Thank you for carrying on the other's GD's legacy in destroying what used to be a flawless game, pvp and pvm-wise.

We should have done pvp in meetmedere in an AO with a new engine now, instead of getting spammed with USELESS CONTENT which only generates LAG and frustration.

I would feel sorry for myself paying for this game anymore.
    Leaving retard-land for good, so spam your hate, I don't care, I'm entitled to an opinion just like every ****licker above my post is.

Happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    Yup, it's so good that i'm actually quitting AO.

.. like that moronic MA zazen stance ( what on earth were you thinking? are you on drugs? )...
    Thank you for carrying on the other's GD's legacy in destroying what used to be a flawless game, pvp and pvm-wise.

We should have done pvp in meetmedere in an AO with a new engine now, instead of getting spammed with USELESS CONTENT which only generates LAG and frustration.

I would feel sorry for myself paying for this game anymore.
    Leaving retard-land for good, so spam your hate, I don't care, I'm entitled to an opinion just like every ****licker above my post is.

Happy birthday

I dont recall any Time when all Professions at once were in Balance but im pretty upset by many of the new Changes too , ill stick around a lil more ( most likely not as a paying Customer ) to see if some of this gets undone soon but i wont wait for Years again -.-
    And ZAZEN is S.H.I.T !!! Even on Heavy Drugs anyone with any Sense how to play a MA in Endgame could have come up with something better .....

@Fluxxxx : if you think about going Star Trek Online , they had a new Expansions this Week too and are running a Delta-Recruit Event for 4 more Weeks which allows new Players to catch up to Oldtimer at a pretty good Speed . Chat me up ingame Ruby@Dollcet
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Did you know, Zazen is..... optional?

You don't need to play in zazen.

MA is completely functional without it in terms of our old damage dealer role. I played in zazen last night in PVP and as a healer I thought it worked quite nicely.

It may be optional but it serves as a Alibi to not give out something really usefull ... -500 dmg - 100% Crit -550 Evades , how can you enjoy that and more important how should People that are not into PvP profit from Zazen ?

Nobody really drags a "allmost Doc´s " around just for raiding unless its 220s in allready decent gear that farm in very small groups with another Evader as Tank , IF Funcom was to change Zazen to buff each teammate with 50-75-100 Dmg and 10%-15%-20% Crit ( dependign on level ) to make up for the Dmg the MA sacrifices then it could make MA wanted while raiding/leveling/group-pvp...

I aint all that worried about my MA or others that been around for a while and have decent gear allready we can adapt , but i dont see Zazen doing anything usefull for newly rolled MA or reactivated old old MA with outdated Gear that now need to get Phats ..
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    It may be optional but it serves as a Alibi to not give out something really usefull ... -500 dmg - 100% Crit -550 Evades , how can you enjoy that and more important how should People that are not into PvP profit from Zazen ?

Nobody really drags a "allmost Doc´s " around just for raiding unless its 220s in allready decent gear that farm in very small groups with another Evader as Tank , IF Funcom was to change Zazen to buff each teammate with 50-75-100 Dmg and 10%-15%-20% Crit ( dependign on level ) to make up for the Dmg the MA sacrifices then it could make MA wanted while raiding/leveling/group-pvp...

I aint all that worried about my MA or others that been around for a while and have decent gear allready we can adapt , but i dont see Zazen doing anything usefull for newly rolled MA or reactivated old old MA with outdated Gear that now need to get Phats ..
    This. Also it's (not) funny that my MA doc has better dmg output without using any DoTs compared to actual martial artist in zazen stance. And he's still just as good healer as any other doc, which means a lot better than any MA.

It's not only about Zazen, but everything is messed up.

Sector 13/28/35 boss loot is YESDROP.
    A lot of items which used to be rollable or tradeskilled are now buyable in shops ( up to ql 300 ).
    Most shops look DISGUSTING now, when i entered Bore Basic Shop i had a heartattack.
    A lot of proffesions have received nerfs which affect the game badly ( like fixer meeps for example... fixers cannot blitz missions now because of very long meep cooldown ).
    They removed or made quests easier. WHY ?
    etc... etc...

This game is EASY-MODE now.

As a new player, in 2 minutes you can have a lvl 100 character, with all the garden and sanc keys, bazzit library, 2.5k tokens and 30k faction.

If he also buys some breed changes too and sells them for credits in-game,he can pay for powerlvl to 220 ( which can be done in max 5 days ), and then just get some symbs/armors and .... *POOF* - full end-game toon in less than a week.

Oldschool players had done this in years... now it's doable in a week, as a newcommer, without having friends or knowing anyone in-game. Awesome.

There's no reason to play this game anymore. AO used to be great and challenging... now it's more suitable for 10-year-olds.

I suggest you rename AO to "Hello Kitty in the future" or "Michizure and the ***lickers" !

I know truth hurts, so fire away your hate, see if i care

Dude, you seem to have a serious problem with all your hate in almost every written sentence.
    For your own sake, just quit. No one forces you to play.

Happy Birthday Michi.
    /bow
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Some changes are bad, some changes are good. some are very good, some are very bad. Overall I would say the changes are good. Specially for new players. (and we need that right now)

2 things bad = The Texture design is not made by a professional designer, they lack contrast || illumination (read my old post if you need my help). Allot of the new textures including icons are noisy and almost unreadable. (this takes away a bit of AO uniqueness)
    Good example = The title poster over the new shop vendors. How do you think you can read this in high ress displays? They all look the same.. Get it? Overall the new vendor 3D meshes are better. But the textures needs a professional designer..

Second. The Ma Zazen makes no sense, MA needs burst damage, not small heals with nurfed crit, the original design idea was much better..

The yesdrop change. It makes sense, since this are items that most players now have, and most APF items are yesdrop already. Having credits makes sense. In so many other games credits means very little to the game, thought selling game-items for real money is not a good trend..

Allot of the profession changes are very good. I am sure there be tweeks in the future, but good work Michizure and for does who worked on this.. The new ICC is great, a new place to hang out. Now please give us the engine so i can play in full screen again.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:24:05.

As much as I really REALLY want to disagree with everything Flux is saying I just can't.

Michi if you read this don't take it the wrong way, I like the effort and all the class changes, the NPE is nice too. Overall it is a really good step in the right direction and I truly mean that.

However... adding everything to the vendors the way this patch did is just terrible and the impact of it I don't think we'll see for a while but its not going to be good.
    - The only point to RK missions is now nano crystals and a few weapons, everything tradeskill or gear related can be bought.(Grafts, pills etc are gone so they aren't good for that either.) This patch owned froobs in the face with a brick.
    - This will be worse when all the old players just buy everything they want and pick nothing up to sell or see a point to farming them. Want a weird looking crystal? there's a vendor, want implants? vendor, etc Let's see how a new player actually gets anything now without either farming large amounts of credits to just flat out buying credits. I hope it doesn't get this bad but we WILL see an impact of this, sooner or later.

I'm sorry I like the patch but the idea of changing AO to a game where you just can go into a shop and buy the majority of things you need just feels bad. Sadly, much as he's raging, he is right. AO used to take a lot of effort to get your tier armor, weapons, AI gear, lots of raiding. Now you can indeed just get powerlevelled, buy a set of ofab + weapons from the vendor etc and bam your done for most, want to be even better? there's more credits and LR sellers. And now you need a lot less effort than you did just days ago.

If I was a pessimist I'd almost think this was giving the remaining player base a last hurrah with easy access to everything on the way out the door, a few people I have spoken to told me that, makes me a very sad AO fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post

Player mentality seems to be your biggest issue.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiao View Post
    As much as I really REALLY want to disagree with everything Flux is saying I just can't.

Michi if you read this don't take it the wrong way, I like the effort and all the class changes, the NPE is nice too. Overall it is a really good step in the right direction and I truly mean that.

However... adding everything to the vendors the way this patch did is just terrible and the impact of it I don't think we'll see for a while but its not going to be good.
    - The only point to RK missions is now nano crystals and a few weapons, everything tradeskill or gear related can be bought.(Grafts, pills etc are gone so they aren't good for that either.) This patch owned froobs in the face with a brick.
    - This will be worse when all the old players just buy everything they want and pick nothing up to sell or see a point to farming them. Want a weird looking crystal? there's a vendor, want implants? vendor, etc Let's see how a new player actually gets anything now without either farming large amounts of credits to just flat out buying credits. I hope it doesn't get this bad but we WILL see an impact of this, sooner or later.

I'm sorry I like the patch but the idea of changing AO to a game where you just can go into a shop and buy the majority of things you need just feels bad. Sadly, much as he's raging, he is right. AO used to take a lot of effort to get your tier armor, weapons, AI gear, lots of raiding. Now you can indeed just get powerlevelled, buy a set of ofab + weapons from the vendor etc and bam your done for most, want to be even better? there's more credits and LR sellers. And now you need a lot less effort than you did just days ago.

If I was a pessimist I'd almost think this was giving the remaining player base a last hurrah with easy access to everything on the way out the door, a few people I have spoken to told me that, makes me a very sad AO fan.
    The game I recall falling in love with was one where you could buy pretty much anything and loot drops were a way to get around having to pay. Not one where noobs were forced to act as a kind of slave to high lvls twinking their toons and spending billions in farmed and sploited credits.

The whole raiding crap with nodrop loot was what started to break down what AO was originally. Sorry that you like it, I never did enjoy how that approach restricted content behind a singular approach.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    The game I recall falling in love with was one where you could buy pretty much anything and loot drops were a way to get around having to pay. Not one where noobs were forced to act as a kind of slave to high lvls twinking their toons and spending billions in farmed and sploited credits.

The whole raiding crap with nodrop loot was what started to break down what AO was originally. Sorry that you like it, I never did enjoy how that approach restricted content behind a singular approach.
    What the **** are you talking about?

I've been playing this game since almost the start. I've been there at the first beast raids, notum wars, when the first AI armors were made, etc. There wasn't a SINGLE moment in AO history where "you could buy pretty much everything"...until NOW. You had to search all over rubi-ka for tradeskilling items, do quests for some or camp bosses/mobs until going crazy.

"FRN" That's all i'm saying. Any real veteran will know.

I bet people like you would like to buy BoC/ACDC/Ado brain etc from item shop. And after this patch, i'm pretty much sure they will be soon introduced too.

Regarding Dumonde saying i'm full of hate: Yes, I am. I hate stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    What the **** are you talking about?

I've been playing this game since almost the start. I've been there at the first beast raids, notum wars, when the first AI armors were made, etc. There wasn't a SINGLE moment in AO history where "you could buy pretty much everything"...until NOW. You had to search all over rubi-ka for tradeskilling items, do quests for some or camp bosses/mobs until going crazy.

"FRN" That's all i'm saying. Any real veteran will know.

I bet people like you would like to buy BoC/ACDC/Ado brain etc from item shop. And after this patch, i'm pretty much sure they will be soon introduced too.

Regarding Dumonde saying i'm full of hate: Yes, I am. I hate stupidity.
    Actually there was such a time. It was before there was such a thing as raids that locked things behind a nodrop wall, before there were bosses and camps or whatever Everquest knockoffs that were introduced back then. Rare items were around that could be procured from a single NPC on specific times, but they weren't required to make your character nor were they designed in a way as to make or break the character. Look at those items. A study in proper design for a game that was not originally designed to be about raiding and nodrop items ruling the land. At least recent times have seen the devs move away from that boring old idea.

FRN was something for SL noobs as far as I'm concerned.

I have absolutely zero interest in item shop purchases, but being some kind of noob like you who talks about raids like they were the best thing ever and not just something AO introduced because the devs were scrambling to get some kind of renewed grasp in the MMO market after the lashback to the patch that nerfed the Freedom Arms pistol, I guess itemstores are where you do most of your shopping.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 15:32:35.
    The Red Brotherhood

FYI people can, and have been buying all of their gear for some years now. Selling lootrights is a thing. Yeah you can buy QL 300 implants now (look at the prices though), yeah that makes the game easier, but its more a quality of life and a balance change than it is a detriment to the game.

I'll agree that your points about the item shop have some merit though, but garden keys, heckler juice, and breed changes have been around well before this patch.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

People complaining about new shop buyable things making AO easy. People complaining about huge prices in new shop buyable things. C'mon, use your brains. It was probably designed to be credit sink! Too expensive for normal people to buy, so they just farm like we have always done. In meanwhile the richy kids just buy then and becomes less richy.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast