Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thank you for the good work Michizure <3

thank you for the good work Michizure <3

Michizure has made ao to a much better game, and i am realy happy to see balance out.
    Many reactions to it atm, but overal a realy good balance. the overpowerd professions cries a bit and the nerfed profession is realy happy. it will problabe take some time before evryone gets used to the changes, but this is the best patch ever released.

Le-Quack positive? Wow... the sky really is falling :O
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Patch is basically good, there may be some issues that need addressing over the next few days, but Mitchi, you have over seen and created the LARGEST set of game changing modifications to AO in it's ENTIRE history EVER !!!ONE!!11, and with almost no issues at all; that says to me groundbreaking in AO's 14 year history making you the most competent GD the game has ever had, if not the bravest.

Well done, crack yourself a beer, you've earned it.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

dunno for balance if crat got totally nerffed and shade got more dama :P but atleast something ahppens what is good thing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Also 18.7 is good
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I just wanna say, from the bottom of my heart man... I've not even gotten in game yet, and I must praise you for the effort and thought into improving this game. This level of passion hasn't been felt by this game in a very long time.

Heil Michi.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

It's been a pleasure to work with you so far, Michi!

I'm looking forward to continuing to redefine NT's and AO, in general, with you in the future.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Well done for being able to do what must have seemed like such a huge thing when you first looked at it...to get 18.7 into some semblance of order.

No small feat I'm sure!

Nice work on pulling it off man, we're all grateful you managed it.

Keep up the great work & Happy Birthday dude
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Very nice work Keep it going. I think the hamster has been fed up now. The next thing I would like to hear of is the situation of engine.
    But altogether - you made the dead come alive.

Patched on Michi's birthday? o.O Ouch.

Well, Michi delivers stuff to Live servers and communicates with players. Can't argue with that!

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Happy birthday michi, thank you for your efforts. I have now logged in and played my mp and am very happy with the results. I'm sure there will be niggles I dislike but over all you've brought out something that can only benefit the game and move things forward in a positive manner. Good job!

This patch is rather awesome and also a friend has resubbed to check it all out. So pretty sweet all in all.

Yup bump great patch loving it

Not been in game yet, but I just want to relay a sincere thanks for delivering a very high quality patch, well within the timeline you proposed.

you have single-handedly significantly revivified AO!

Good Job Michi, and Happy Birthday!

<3 Love you Michi!!!!
    It is the most lovely patch I have ever seen in my entire life! :3 Will you marry me?!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Patch is basically good, there may be some issues that need addressing over the next few days, but Mitchi, you have over seen and created the LARGEST set of game changing modifications to AO in it's ENTIRE history EVER !!!ONE!!11, and with almost no issues at all; that says to me groundbreaking in AO's 14 year history making you the most competent GD the game has ever had, if not the bravest.

Well done, crack yourself a beer, you've earned it.
    We really shouldn't forget that some of the changes in this patch go back several years in development... it's not just Michizure's work, he finished it up with whoever else was working on AO recently. The groundwork took years.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Now imagine if Genele was still in charge, the feedback would be the complete opposite
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

So happy birthday Michi, also good job entire team.

Playing now many of my alts there is no clear best, shades dd was nerfed a bit, crat dd buffed a bit, mp traders buffed by q lot,

even nt seems ok, infact any char I play seems to be more dynamic and involving. Good job all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Epic fail whole patch. First FC takes nanos away and now have to spend hundreds of millions creds and thousands of VP to buy same nanos back.
    AO PvP: "Scissors are over powered. Rock is fine." - Paper

Not even an emergency patch needed, I was sure we'd be deep into rollback territory by now Nice work Michi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast