Thread: Your Psychological Modifications is required to be at least 1444!

Your Psychological Modifications is required to be at least 1444!

Never had reason to put a single point of PM in 10 years of adv. 950ish PM with moch and alphas. Good job!

I'd maybe be okay with that if there was more than one nano with a PM req up there (new weapon buffs anyone?) or if Hide of the Cerberus was more of an improvement over the the lower version with about half the req. Or both.

Well I had to grab CM and swap nano hud/ util to cast the wolf team aura. This nano though? And the biggest mind**ck is the next best version is 400 AAD for half the nano skills. How is it even worth it.. for another 2s and 100AAD? Nah.. I don't see a reason to IP Pm at all.

who ever made this nano had no idea what advs max to buff .. it's so obvious advs don't use PM

It has been added to the main threads in the Adventurers section.

Personally I think it's kinda weird that it's been upped (only for this one) by this much and not even the old Improved Stare used this much. An alternative suggestion to solve this has been added as well.

18-7-0-Live-Bugs-Suggestions-and-other-Problems
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 11:03:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    I'd maybe be okay with that if there was more than one nano with a PM req up there (new weapon buffs anyone?) or if Hide of the Cerberus was more of an improvement over the the lower version with about half the req. Or both.
    Not sure if I like to put more IP in PM then I already did :P but a new top Weapon Buff might be nice (added it to the: List-O-many stuff). A higher Weapon buff more inline with the values of that from the Fixer in combination with the req of that of the Shade's? (or am I aiming to high )

Actually disregard this, decided I don't care since I find wolf completely useless compared to pit lizard for pvp. All is good in the adv world! Bye wolf morph!

What's cool actually is you don't even need ai armor on an advy anymore really to pvp, just stack HP and get enough AS to cap the troaler and you're golden. There will be some fun setups with pit lizard to choose from!!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Some extra PM skill might be worth it anyway to cast one of the higher leet crit buffs while drained.