Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michizure pls

Unhappy Michizure pls

Quote Originally Posted by President Gonie
    During February 2006, a female MA (all clad in pink), general of the org Neuron, named Porcia and 5 other members from Neuron (Doktorfarlig, Etcillie, Whale, Weapon9 and another I could not recall) seceded from their longtime org.

On 2006-02-21 together they founded a new org, named it Harmony and invited what was left of Neuron. Over the years, Harmony grew to become the org we know today and this year, it will have been 9 years since Harmony came to be. Many left us and went MIA, but others are still around, some passing by from time to time, others (like me) just stay hidden until the virus find them again and finally some are still here.
    For years Harmonies have been known to stare into the wall left of FT in Borealis. We truly believe the answer is in the wall. The one answer to life and to AO. We have been inside the wall with the cunning use of an engineer, but it did not bring us close to The Answer.

Michi and the dev's obviously saw our noble quest and decided to install a bench for us, to alleviate our pain. Sadly, it has been installed wrongly. We've tried various positions to see if we can find a way to make it work.
    Tig, Bumba and Pip trying to make it work sitting the wrong way round; this is very bad for your back and complaints were made. June sitting in the middle on a hoverchair, looking far too uppity for her own good. 1i is giving it a go standing up, but this sort of defeats the purpose of having a bench!

So we implore you, please Michizure! Turn our bench around!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN

http://i.imgur.com/wEjgegk.png
    Last edited by trinitig; Apr 21st, 2015 at 16:39:56.

Exclamation

bamp pls fiks our bench luf u michi <3

ps: luf u moer komo <33333

Bump!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

there is a trashcan in my spot.
    i moved to icc. and then i quit.

Haha, bump for folks who stare at the wall.

Bump for a rollback until this hideous mistake is fixed!!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Actually the wall stares at you !
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

As a fellow Bencher (in Rome Red) I must bump this thread. For justice!

10/10
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Bump! Fix that bench please!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

pls fix Michizure. I was about to re-activate my account to play with my fellow Harmonies and pay tribute to The Wall, but now I don't think I can handle it with this bench; it just doesn't sit right with me. Stop encroaching on our beliefs and practices!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    Actually the wall stares at you !
    we haf explord tis tiery bat tis not te troof.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac
    I
    JELLAAAYYYY

Heresy!
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Fix pls, this is truly traumatic for us. Many of my fellow orgmembers are having nervous breakdown because of this !!!
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Bump.
    And while fixing don't forget to put 100"+ plasma TV (UltraHD is a must) on the wall as fulfillment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast