Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.7.3 Live - Bugs, Suggestions and other Problems

https://aoitems.com/nano/prof/adventurer/

I have to disagree with keeping the people split between those that have the nanos and those that don't have them anymore. Either you remove them entirely from the other lines, or you do something to balance it out, like making them visual morphs and improving team aura benefits so everyone is equal.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

Quote Originally Posted by Timba View Post
    https://aoitems.com/nano/prof/adventurer/

I have to disagree with keeping the people split between those that have the nanos and those that don't have them anymore. Either you remove them entirely from the other lines, or you do something to balance it out, like making them visual morphs and improving team aura benefits so everyone is equal.
    I've already posted this for a fix but I guess it's in the list-o-many other mails for Mich.

Either return the other-line or remove it the hard way for all.. This current situation is bull to say the least.

So, any update on the morphs situation? Today I was again reminded that my thanks for supporting FC during the rebalance was to have all my advs morph other nanos deleted, while people that are just popping up for the first time in years got to keep all of theirs.

Yes I am still pissed off about this

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    So, any update on the morphs situation? Today I was again reminded that my thanks for supporting FC during the rebalance was to have all my advs morph other nanos deleted, while people that are just popping up for the first time in years got to keep all of theirs.

Yes I am still pissed off about this
    Still nothing and I do share your feeling. As far as the last time the "rebalance" was mentioned with upcoming tweaks, everything went silent.... Don't know if our fix will be in there, if it's even gonna happen or if the feedback of the Professionals is even being acknowledged at all..
    Feed->back has been kinda one way traffic (or it's just me....).

Oh well, thanks anyway. I think I've pretty much come to the conclusion that this is even AO's final form. A bit of new fluff for holidays/anniversary and that'll be pretty much our lot. FC didn't even bother to send out a marketing email for AO's halloween stuff this year (or if they did it wasn't to the usual email database). The 'Monthly Update' was a couple of lines in a locked post. The talked about bugfix and rebalance tweaks patch never materialised. Michi is busy with Conan Exiles or something.

I hope FC at least remembers to send a mail out about Steam when AO appears there.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123