Thread: slayerdroid claw

slayerdroid claw

any1 know anything about this 1?
    is it in-game?
    does it drop from a specific mob?

Obedience Enforcer, EFP 1250 x 2800. Kill Obedience Inspector and wait 12-20min to see if Enforcer spawns. Rinse/Repeat.

:ducks the necro:
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Obedience Enforcer, EFP 1250 x 2800. Kill Obedience Inspector and wait 12-20min to see if Enforcer spawns. Rinse/Repeat.

:ducks the necro:
    Wow - that might be a new necro-record

LOL, what the hell Hyde.

I did legitimately find this while Googling random stuff from Enforcer
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

I'm just impressed by the date. I did actually chuckle at work though.