Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18.7.3 Live - Bugs, Suggestions and other Problems

18.7.3 Live - Bugs, Suggestions and other Problems

The place if you want to post Bugs, Problems and Suggestions.
    • Might I also point out that Bugs and possible Exploits should also be reported in the appropiate general [Report a Bug] or [Report an Exploit] section on this Funcom-forums.

Thanks again and Cya ingame.

Bugs:

Morphs:
    • [Solved] Lowest Tree version (Grove Curator) from lvl 50: seems to be checking Spec 3.(ref #06)
    • [Solved] Bird bugs RS when zoning (debuffs RS, but the Morph doesn't cancel), after manually removing the morph from NCU the RS buff subtracts as well, leaving your RS pretty gimped-up. (ref #08)
    • [Unknown] Tank Morph's Aura refresh resets the HP bonus on every hit (-HP buff). (ref #07)
    • [New/ Open] Camera while playing Cat morphs does weird stuff. E.g. Run up the first part of the stairs in the Xan area.
    • [New/ Open] Unlike the normal Leet morph, the Shadow leet shows the weapon though the Texture/ Morph itselves. So like it, I think it's wrong :P
    • [Very Old/ Open] Tree Also shows the Righthand weapon.

Problems:

Morphs:
    • PM req on the top Wolf Boost buff (Hide of the Cerberus) is way out of line with the other Adventurer buffs (ref #02) // Suggestion to make all the Booster buffs use the same skills and are in line/ similar as used in (Maek Hurtz!). (ref #03)
    • Top Relation to Cerberus has a much higher req then the other top Morphs and can't be used on the fly like it's suppossed to. // Make all the top Morphs have the same req (like Aggressive Reptile).
    • Tank Morph is unusable with every Boss that debuffs the Morph: Beast, Left Hand - 12m, Mitaar (Which I forget?). // I do not see a quick solution for this.
    • Tank Morph's Aura refresh resets the HP bonus on every hit (-HP buff) (ref #07) // Solution could be for the second and following Aura tick's to check if the HP buff is already running. For this to work the Buff duration should be 21sec and the refresh 20sec to create an overlap for that check.
    • [New!] The loss of the Team Bird Morph is experienced as being very annoying and we'd like it to be reintroduced. If needed, with the criteria/ check that the [not Adventurer] should be teamed with the caster etc and upon leaving the team the Bird Morph cancels.

Heals:
    • Ours just look silly compaired to those of the Doc and MA in Zazen. // Atleast make Single and Team Heals: 2 different lines. Both lines recharge 2sec. (4sec Cool Single- // 5sec Cool Team- line).
    • Up there value.

Proximity Range Debuff's:
    • Cooldown is to long to be usefull in a raid. // Rework the cooldown perhaps at a (much) higher nano cost.

Suggestions:

Heals:
    • New Top Single Heal (in-line with the req of the Top Advy team heal).

Morphs:
    • Return the Team Evade aura's and available for, all TL's. (ref #01)
    • Open up the lower version of the Aura's for all. // Remove Spec 1 req. (not including tree)
    • Would it be possible for the unmorph-nano to be the only nano to bypass the Passive mode from Bird, so it can be used for Unmorphing the Bird as well?
    • Tree could gain the resist for Fear.
    • Tank Morph removal by Bosses // Would it be possible for the Adventurer to stay "unmorphed" and have a Shield-like Aura running in the shape of a Dragon (which isn't in the Morph line nor can't be canceled by these Bosses?). This way the Adventurer can be debuffed into a tree or spirit by Bosses, but the Tank "Morph" sticks and is still useable? (Visually example would be at Beast an Adventurer tanking in the debuffed form of a Spirit but with a Dragon-like Shield overlay reflecting its in Tank Morph). - More Idea's are welcome
    • [New!] Visual different Morph texture depending on the Faction of the player.

Weapon buffs:
    • Increase duration Weaponline Self: up to 4h
    • Increase duration Weaponline Target: up to 1h (or match other " Target" buffs)
    • Adjust and update Weapon lines (Pistol and 1HE) to buff equal values. (ref #05)
    • Furhter removal of the lvl locks on weapon buffs (ref #05)
    • New top weapon buff more in-line with other top weapon buffs. (ref #04)

AC / Shield / Shield booster line:
    • Increase duration Shield SL line: up to 4h
    • Solution for Shield SL line and Bio Cocoon perk.
    • Increase duration Shield RK line: up to 2h (or match other " Target" buffs)
    • Increase duration Shield booster line: up to 4h
    • Increase duration AC (minus the top buff): up to 2h (or match other " Target" buffs)

Root/ Snare resist line:
    • Increase duration Root/snare Self buff: up to 4h
    • Adjust cast time (and cooldown) Root/snare Self buff
    • Increase duration Root/Snare Other buff: up to 2h (or match other " Target" buffs)
    • Adjust cast time (and cooldown) Root/Snare Other buff

Advy Tower:
    • Make the tower available at a more liniar progression
    • Reduce amount of Tower nano's
    • Make aura's refresh on the Adventurer Tower as well.
    • Update AR template
    Last edited by Zwelgje; May 22nd, 2015 at 10:40:10.

More room for updates..

Adventurer Eagle Eye buff should now increase the target's Aimed Shot skill by 165 points.

this seems not to be the case - or did i get it wrong?
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    Adventurer Eagle Eye buff should now increase the target's Aimed Shot skill by 165 points.

this seems not to be the case - or did i get it wrong?
    Probably just a typo. Team Eagle Eye was turned into an aimed shot buff: https://aoitems.com/item/26702/

about wolf defence buff

since when advs use PM ? Your Psychological Modifications is required to be at least 1444! this is totally wrong

Noticed this aswell and am personally not able to cast it myself due to no IP.
    Also the fact that the top Wolf need so much SI to cast that I can't use it on the fly like it is suppose to. (Swapping some stuff before you can cast it isn't quick at all )

I'll add these both up top .

Scum solved the AS question, thank you again Scum

Just make the nanoskill reqs of all the short duration morph buffs similar to the "Maek Hurtz!" leet ones. It doesn't make sense that they use different nanoskills.

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Just make the nanoskill reqs of all the short duration morph buffs similar to the "Maek Hurtz!" leet ones. It doesn't make sense that they use different nanoskills.
    Hi Phar, I've added your solution but the problem might be that not all the morphs have an equal amount for Boosters and not all the Morphs are opened up equally at lower lvl's. We'll see where this ends. Atleast we all agree that the Req for the last Wolf buff atm is a bit silly.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 11:44:32.

Please test this bug that I encountered today:
    212 advy
    Buffed with comps and normal buffs I have 1905 runspeed
    Cast Shadowleet: +742 = 2647 runspeed
    Proceed to hard zone.
    Still 2647 runspeed.
    Switch to Sparrow Flight: -742 , +1252 = 3157 runspeed
    Proceed to hard zone.
    Runspeed is at 1905. Bird does not grant the speed after zoning in it.
    If cancelling bird, runspeed goes to 653
    Zoning again fixes the issue.

As a social suggestion since we are the only ones having exclusive morphs (not counting grafts here), there could be a way to make a nano that "cycles" morph appearances? Like the current top sabre morph has an orange tint, we could cast this nano to make it blue, green, etc? Same for the Wolf, Lizard or normal leet forms. Hell, why not the Reet into a different coloured parrot?
    Last edited by Timba; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 15:58:23.

- I like the idea of advy morphs being self-only. The biggest problem with them at the moment is that they shouldnt be in any nano line but "polymorph". Here's an example :

A level 200 advy can use "Playful Cub" to get 500 run speed and 110 evades while preventing all other run speed and/or evade buffs from being used on the advy. This includes "Reduce Inertia" which gives 120 evades instead of 110, "Gridspace freedom" which gives 720 run speed instead of 500 and, ironically, the advy's own run speed buffs "Terrain Knowledge" and "Free Movement".

"Sparrow Flight" seems to be the only one which was adequately put into only "polymorph" and "vehicle" which seems fine.

- I also like the idea of getting a different aura depending on the morph you are using. Their values, however, will require some serious rework. The first version of these auras also shouldnt require expansions and be put back into regular nano shops instead of the victory points one. Again, caution should be given to the nano lines these buffs end up in.

As an example the wolf aura which used to give a large amount of evades now only gives a small amount of AAD and seems to be in the same nano line as trader damage buffs which, unless i missed something, doesnt make any sense.

- While this bug isnt really specific to the adventurer, the adventuring skill, which used to have a regular expertise buff, isnt included in any of the new composite expertises. The regular expertise still exists but can't be found in shops anymore.
    Last edited by Amerigo; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 17:37:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Timba View Post
    Please test this bug that I encountered today: 212 advy Buffed with comps and normal buffs I have 1905 runspeed Cast Shadowleet: +742 = 2647 runspeed Proceed to hard zone. Still 2647 runspeed. Switch to Sparrow Flight: -742 , +1252 = 3157 runspeed Proceed to hard zone. Runspeed is at 1905. Bird does not grant the speed after zoning in it. If cancelling bird, runspeed goes to 653 Zoning again fixes the issue. As a social suggestion since we are the only ones having exclusive morphs (not counting grafts here), there could be a way to make a nano that "cycles" morph appearances? Like the current top sabre morph has an orange tint, we could cast this nano to make it blue, green, etc? Same for the Wolf, Lizard or normal Leet forms. Hell, why not the Reet into a different coloured parrot?
    Reproduced it easily and is a tad weird to me: Hard zoning, Keeps Morph but debuffs me for RS -1495 Cancelling (via NCU) debuffs me again for the full buff (-1.3k) (Still need to buy the Unmorph nano) I guess due to the nature of the Bird morph it's logic that other morphs can't be casted (nor the unmorph nano). So only Bird will have to be cancelled from NCU manually. Have added this bug to the list.

sorry I replied to wrong thread earlier - too many tabs open... :P Im going to copy my original response to the correct one and let it go from there.

Original post:

TBH with the morph reqs - I'd like to see all of them at the same range as the current reqs for the wolf. (1843 BM/MM and 1834 SI) What I don't want to see is advs going for morph swaps mid fight. I have an adv myself and I really like a lot of the changes - but the reqs on wolf are the same as they were before so I don't understand why they need to be reduced now. It would make more sense to me if all the highest morphs had the same reqs as the highest wolf now. I mean I have to swap 2 items to self buff wolf... its not THAT bad lol. Did you never log into test and realize the wolf reqs are the same lol? TBH if that was a concern it should have been brought up quite some time ago IMO.

What I don't want to see is people starting with say leet morph - throwing crit buff and throwing alpha - if alpha fails remove leet and go to wolf or dragon for sustain until you can recast the crit buff. Once you can recast drop morph - releeet - crit buff - alpha again.

I'm not saying this will happen - but it would definitely open the door for it. I think it should be you pick a morph for the fight your up against and you stick to it - and not use a assortment of morphs in a single fight.

I guess it comes down to - how "on the fly" do you really want the morphs to be and I guess I missed the memo stating that was the goal here? (which is very possible) It seems like by wanting them to be used "on the fly" is another way to ask for it to be castable in fight without coming right out and saying it.... Is swapping 1-2 items really that hard and how is it any different than it was before? I was under the impression that the idea was to make the other morphs more viable... not make the current ones easier to use. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    But that's the whole point.

Why not both?
    Yea I understand thats the point of the OP's request - but I'm not sold that FC's purpose behind redoing the morphs was to provide that. Show me where michi or someone else has said they wanted to adjust the morphs so advs could freely swap between morphs and make use of all the short buffs that each morph can have in one fight and I'll let up on it.

I think people making the request to have a change made should need to provide good reason why it should be done and I don't feel wanting reqs lowered for the soul purpose of being able to cast them in your pvp gear is justified. People lived with these reqs for quite some time when wolf was the most used morph - now that there are other options people all the sudden feel that the reqs are to high now? I also find it hard to believe that the adv professional didn't log into test and take a look at this stuff before it hits live and hadn't talked this over with mich and others... and if it was maybe there is a reason things stayed like they did?

Anyway thats just my opinion - its very possible FC (and others) will feel otherwise. I just don't think adv's swapping morphs to take advantage of the new morph specific buffs and then going to a different morph while the cooldown expires on whichever morph specific buff is very cool. Then asking to FC go and lower requirements to make it even easier? That just makes me lol a bit - advs are already pretty strong - that is just overkill in my opinion.
    Last edited by Krustyleet87; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 21:24:14.

Made the other thread more clear that it's for the recent patch related discussions. Moving the discussion there.

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...=1#post6209528
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 23:51:10.

Every time the Modify Max Health modifier Kin of the Tarasque ticks I lose 1100 hp (the hp amount it buffs for). Probably only happens if you haven't already taken more damage than that (like the old mongo), didn't think to test that. Did you get a chance to confirm it yesterday Zwelgje?
    Last edited by Phargus; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 08:58:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Every time the Modify Max Health modifier Kin of the Tarasque ticks I lose 1100 hp (the hp amount it buffs for). Probably only happens if you haven't already taken more damage than that (like the old mongo), didn't think to test that. Did you get a chance to confirm it yesterday Zwelgje?
    Yup, didn't had the chance to add it yet, will do now. It applies to the whole team.

Poisonous bite still has a 1 hour duration. Would be nice if it was longer.

(Very nice that the requirement on it was lowered tho so I don't have to swap as much gear to cast it every hour.)
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Starphoenix View Post
    Poisonous bite still has a 1 hour duration. Would be nice if it was longer.(Very nice that the requirement on it was lowered tho so I don't have to swap as much gear to cast it every hour.)
    Will add this with the rest of the other duration suggestions. I'll be updating this shortly after I've all the info sorted. Please keep posting stuff here on Forum or send me a tell ingame.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Apr 30th, 2015 at 20:38:06.

So, uh, am I supposed to have a Hatred stuck out of the top of my head in Haxx leet form?

http://i.imgur.com/gWXf30M.jpg

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    So, uh, am I supposed to have a Hatred stuck out of the top of my head in Haxx leet form?

http://i.imgur.com/gWXf30M.jpg
    It's like that for all weapons since the scheol quest nanos were changed a couple years back; pistols stick out of its mouth too. There are (or were) also a few animation quirks with casting.

Note: add, Cat morph camera is doing bad stuff when climbing stairs. (Example first part stairs Xan area, while in 3de person view)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast