Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.7 Final Adjustment Requests

Health and nano recharger still doesn't remove debuffs such as dominates. This often means you have to wait 5 minutes until you can cast nanos again. Please include these and other debuffs in the clear list.
    General of First Order

Are deflects supposed to work with ranged weapons?

Player [some guy] hit you for 8466 point of Aimed Shot damage.
    You tried to hit [some guy] with Aimed Shot but missed.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    https://aoitems.com/item/270786/
    takes 1500 for top taunt and you can cast it at way way lower reqs.
    Yes, and as a trox you will need CoNC, hud items or buffs to reach that. And if you want to actually tank something, single taunt is needed and require 1534 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doniger View Post
    Health and nano recharger still doesn't remove debuffs such as dominates. This often means you have to wait 5 minutes until you can cast nanos again. Please include these and other debuffs in the clear list.
    Please fix this michi. Everything else is good.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

It would be really nice if all the usual twinkbuffs where made 4h, like ES/FG etc etc etc.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    It would be really nice if all the usual twinkbuffs where made 4h, like ES/FG etc etc etc.
    I second this. Nano cans need to immune from being over written by normal buffs possibly.

updated with all recent requests.

Parry clusters haven't been renamed yet. Not sure if this is right place though...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I requests the Requirements of Matrix of Ka to be Split :
    1520 BM / SI if Player is not affected by Zazen ( regular 1 Hit Heal )
    1720 BM / SI if Player i running Zazen ( boosted 3 Hits Healing )

Reason :
    While it is just barely possible to self Matrix of in a Damage&Critrate Focused PvM Setup with sacrificing Flexability/full Alphas /Bonus of a large City at 220 i dont see a 215 selfing it .

If somebody wants to be a fullblown Healer that doesnt worry about Damage anymore it is his Choice but NOT a Sacrifice since Zazen lowers the Damage to a Point where worry about Damage is pointless ( A real Doc will do double the Damage )
    This said loosing Critrate-Items from Hud/Uti-Slots is a Choice but NOT a Sacrifice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore i request a " Cannot have Notum Repulsor perked " Flag to be placed upon the " Zazen" Nano .

Reason :
    PvP ..... MA in a " Low HP ,all Nanoskill " Setup running Zazen could use Matrix of Ka while still perking Notum Repulsor 1 (maybe even 2 or 3 if the Toons Hitpoints are low enough that Flourishing Heal/Soul of Rubi is enough ) , since the Heal runs a 3 Hit-HoT ( HoT from Teamheal not even taken into Count) this could create allmost unkillable MA that still throw Aimed-Shots , Sneakattack and MongoRage-Perk most Classes that arent Evaders themself.
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 27th, 2015 at 23:27:16.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Doc - Improved Instinctive Control - 18.7 vs 18.6

My doctor can't cast her Improved Instinctive Control since 18.7 patch. I checked the requirements and the SI has been jacked up over 650 points & the PM by nearly 600 points ... Why? Plus the SI is now equal to the PM requirement. I can see increasing the skill requirements since the buff is now more than it was before, but did you need to nearly triple the skill requirement? I could see doubling, perhaps, but not to over 1000 points skill requirement.

Please lower the skills required to cast this to something in the 700-750 range or even to 800 ... not 1034.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    I requests the Requirements of Matrix of Ka to be Split :
    1520 BM / SI if Player is not affected by Zazen ( regular 1 Hit Heal )
    1720 BM / SI if Player i running Zazen ( boosted 3 Hits Healing )

Reason :
    While it is just barely possible to self Matrix of in a Damage&Critrate Focused PvM Setup with sacrificing Flexability/full Alphas /Bonus of a large City at 220 i dont see a 215 selfing it .

If somebody wants to be a fullblown Healer that doesnt worry about Damage anymore it is his Choice but NOT a Sacrifice since Zazen lowers the Damage to a Point where worry about Damage is pointless ( A real Doc will do double the Damage )
    This said loosing Critrate-Items from Hud/Uti-Slots is a Choice but NOT a Sacrifice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore i request a " Cannot have Notum Repulsor perked " Flag to be placed upon the " Zazen" Nano .

Reason :
    PvP ..... MA in a " Low HP ,all Nanoskill " Setup running Zazen could use Matrix of Ka while still perking Notum Repulsor 1 (maybe even 2 or 3 if the Toons Hitpoints are low enough that Flourishing Heal/Soul of Rubi is enough ) , since the Heal runs a 3 Hit-HoT ( HoT from Teamheal not even taken into Count) this could create allmost unkillable MA that still throw Aimed-Shots , Sneakattack and MongoRage-Perk most Classes that arent Evaders themself.
    You did see

https://aoitems.com/item/252054/

https://aoitems.com/item/301493/

right?

Your arguments are difficult to comprehend. Is an enf casting endgame buffs at 215 without nanoskill adding gear? Are any profs?

You can't have a full offensive setup while having a full defensive setup. That just makes no sense. Whatever the impetus is for asking for these changes, I suggest revision of your assumptions. I'd say MA's are in the top 3 for duel capability, and in the top 3 for overall utility right now with very strong DPS, very, very strong healing capability, and very decent team support.

the only two suggestions I can make that I feel is remotely feasible is to lower the nanoskill req on https://aoitems.com/item/273367/ (team MoK) by 20 points; and to add a second SL level heal with the same reqs as Soul of Rubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    My doctor can't cast her Improved Instinctive Control since 18.7 patch. I checked the requirements and the SI has been jacked up over 650 points & the PM by nearly 600 points ... Why? Plus the SI is now equal to the PM requirement. I can see increasing the skill requirements since the buff is now more than it was before, but did you need to nearly triple the skill requirement? I could see doubling, perhaps, but not to over 1000 points skill requirement.

Please lower the skills required to cast this to something in the 700-750 range or even to 800 ... not 1034.

Emma
    The lastest changes to both Instinctive Control nanos on test more than justifies their reqs now.

Instinctive Control
    Modifier:
    On Target:
    Modify NanoC. Init. 200
    Modify Nano Resist 25
    Modify Max Nano 150

enjoy

I see ... new buffs do seem to justify using my precious IP + keeping MP love running all the time.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Instantaneous Encoding flags you no matter where you are when you cast it? Or, it flags the whole team if one or more members are flagged before you cast it?

Emma
    I think what happened to him was that one on his team was flagged and he casted it which then would make him flagged as well.

However the fixer grid nanos are broken (or is it just a problem for my froob fixer?).
    This happens: Casts team insta grid, he drops to 1 hp/np but he's still at the same spot where he casted the nano.... And the same thing happens with the 30s team grid nano, re-matrix grid vector or whatever the name is.

Anyone else having issues like this? Or is my froob fix just boinked?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringy View Post
    I think what happened to him was that one on his team was flagged and he casted it which then would make him flagged as well.

However the fixer grid nanos are broken (or is it just a problem for my froob fixer?).
    This happens: Casts team insta grid, he drops to 1 hp/np but he's still at the same spot where he casted the nano.... And the same thing happens with the 30s team grid nano, re-matrix grid vector or whatever the name is.

Anyone else having issues like this? Or is my froob fix just boinked?
    You need to do the Darren Plush transport quest. He's standing by the ICC Grid terminal, and it takes ~2 minutes to complete.
    Once you've completed that, you'll be able to meep once more.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Could we get Heavy Weapons, Ranged Energy, & Grenade Expertise added to the general weapons composite, please? All three are listed in the Ranged Weapons skill window now.

Also, could you make the new composite that includes Deflect & Heal/Nano Delta be a replacement/modification of the old currently obsolete but not deleted composite that had Heal/Nano Delta instead of a brand new composite? Also, why is Knife/Sharp Objects added in with the Deflect Composite? Shouldn't Knife/Sharp Objects be with the Ranged Specials ... that is where it is listed in the skills windows.

Anyway ... it seems to me that each Composite should include all the skills listed in its respective skill window ... (except you have always left out the related initiative). This should easily work for weapons & specials as they almost match their respective skill window now. The Combat & Healing, Trade & Repair skill windows are covered by the Utility & Tradeskill Composites with some "trading back&forth" compared to the skill windows, but these are also missing some skills like nano programming, tutoring and psychology ... shouldn't Utility and Trade/Repair encompass all the skills covered by the Combat/Healing/Trade/Repair skill sets?

You seem to have eliminated the individual expertise nano's from the stores, so shouldn't all the expertise's be in one of the Composites somewhere?

Emma

edit: Nano Programming and Psychology are included afterall, just missing from the description, so only tutoring expertise is missing from the Utility/Tradeskill composites. Heavy Weapons, Ranged Energy & Grenade are the same, not in the descriptions but included in the on Target Modifier. What is curious & why I originally posted this is my Heavy Weapons expertise stacks on the Composite.
    Last edited by Emma; Apr 30th, 2015 at 00:54:53.

will add to front page.

could we please get the ql300 personal service towers patched in? I seriously doubt they would be terribly game breaking...
    "A leader is a dealer in hope."
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

I don't even know what these do... can you briefly explain the relevance of the QL 300 as well as provide some use reqs?

I'd rather see engie/trader get a castable service tower that scales with level.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast