Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.7 Final Adjustment Requests

18.7 Final Adjustment Requests

In general, I think 18.7 is in VERY good shape; Michi has clearly thought through, worked through a huge amount of game/system/balance content, so I'd just like to say before anything, that I personally am extraordinarily impressed at Michi's dedication, efficiency, and how accepting he is of the community's feedback - Michi, you're doing a really great job.

That said, there are still some noises of discontent from the community and they represent a few sticking points for 18.7.

Here are a few of the worst ones I can see:

1. Doctor/advy team heals need a 4s local CD with 2s nano CD - I think this is an obvious change, it will make doc healing similar to MA zazen healing in that nice fast paced sort of way

Advy has team/single heals in alternate lines now ! Nice adjustment. What about doc's? Or doc LGE already on short CD.
    So mostly fixed.

2. (top) Doctor, MA, advy and trader RK team heals need a minor boost (they are actually pretty grim)
    Doc: Heals all members of the caster's team of 558-1115 points of damage.
    MA: Heal for 346 to 866.
    Advy: Heals all members of the caster's team of 385-819 points of damage.
    Trader: Every member in the caster's team is healed for 920-1,144 points of damage. The caster pays for this by slowly losing small amounts of health for the duration of the formula.

These team heals not updated: Really, truly, lets boost these a bit.

3. Advy team boosts are still really botched:

TL7 18.6: 261 team evades vs 120 AAD self <-- good.
    TL7 18.7: 110 team AAD vs 330 self <--- NOT GOOD

Tl5 18.6: 202 team evades <--- good.
    Tl5 18.7: 40ish team AAD <--- NOT GOOD

Tl4 18.6: 117-126 team evades <---good.
    Tl4 18.7: 25ish team AAD <--- NOT GOOD

Looks like no change here unfortunately so I assume this issue is closed.

4. Mongo's colossus should be Level 200 req (there's two nanos with QL 201 req, and the previous one is from level 141 on?)

Seems like scaling between Mongo's Titan and Mongo's Colossus is really wonky.

Maybe still worth having a quick check on these. I still feel like the lower QL 201 nano should be available at level 200... maybe I'm out of line on this.

5. It's been left unsaid, generally, but the removal of one line of enf perks is going to nerf enf DD - please can you add a damage modifier on the dreadbringer line for enforcers?

eg. proc chance 35%, taunt is 2333, perhaps add a 1166 damage proc in the same hit?

No movement here, but proc change as well as element line gives a fairly decent chunk of melee dmg.

6. Make absorption of Aesir an offensive proc that affects TEAM

I still think this would be a valuable addition to the advy team toolset.

7. From Solams: Reverse the defense checks of "Workplace Depression" and "Pink Slip". "Workplace Depression" checks 85% NR and "Pink Slip" checks 100% NR.

Sorted.

8. From Solams: the perk "Puppeteer", nano "Nanite Robot Protection" and nano "Greater Corporate Insurance Policy" currently requires us to target our pet. I would love to have this changed so it works like "Corporate Strategy" and "Droid Damage Matrix", so we don't have to target our pet as these buffs affect only one of our pets anyway.

9. Reduce prices on nanos from greedy shade - my suggestions is make them no more than 250m/nano at the most expensive

10. From Raggy - Nanobot Defence (line) - Slightly adjust the DamageToNanoMultiplier to bring it in line with our nanopool for each level range.

Sorted

11. From Justinsane I think, but can't find the post to confirm... Make engi SL reflect aura hit pets. The main reason is to reduce the number of casts in order to get pets combat ready. it's also a very minor boost to pets survivability (29% reflect vs 24% I think), as well as gaining the free NCU from the RK reflect buff.

Right now: 1-215, Engie pets have 10%-29% reflects on RK, no reflects in SL. 215-220 pets have 53% reflect on RK, 24% reflect in SL.

If reflect auras casted on pets: 25-215, Engie pets would have 10%-29% reflect both in SL and RK. 215-220, they would have 53% reflect in both SL and RK. The only change is pet reflection in SL and a small NCU savings for the pets over RK single target reflect buffs.

Sorted

11B. Mechanized Reflect Shield - Should have requirements lowered by 100 points or so to get in line with rest of the nanos.

Sorted

12. Improved Heroic Measures needs a self defencee boost dependent on # of members in Team. Crats are too squishy in mass PVP while all other profs get huge boosts from crat auras.

13. De'valos protection ring missing modifiers: kyr'ozch ring has 200 NR, HHAB/upgraded ring has 500 NR, The fully combined de'valos ring without the gem from 12m loses the 500 NR modifier. Maybe the solution is just to make the gems yesdrop? Then you can farm them with main, and build for lower toons, and adjust the level req on the final ring if there is one.

Think this got sorted

14. It would be really nice if all the usual twinkbuffs where made 4h, like ES/FG/NS/SFA etc. (Nanoforcer)

Sorted

15. This ADVY nano is missing its VP criteria in game and can't be used by agents.
    https://aoitems.com/item/162322/
    https://aoitems.com/item/162321/ (DoctorGore)

Think this got Sorted

16. Can we have a zone within Arete Landing to allow friends to meet up in the same GS? (Emma)

??? No idea on this.

17. Boost deflect/riposte on "Return Attack" - I couldn't sort out what else Rocklee is really asking for here

I think this got sorted

18. Enforcers Requesting a new special attack:

"We would like to see a new Brawl-based special that is either enforcer, or enforcer/MA only. Some people would like more of a stun/debuff type of special, others would prefer a high dd special with no chance to stun, either works for me, though a debuff would be more useful for us in pvp, whereas a high dd special would be very nice in pvm where at the moment grabbing aggro off a solder/shade with a 20K+ specials alpha is really hard for enforcers."

While this wouldn't/shouldn't replace a whole perk line, a new high dd special attack would be useful for both enforcers and MA's.

19. Enforcers request the requirements lowered slightly for the top taunt(s). 1534 PM is not viable without nerfing our setup with either nano skill huds or perking CoNC. Lowering the requirement on both iMalice and the highest taunt on mongo to about 1450 would still require an endgame setup while giving us an option to perk out of CoNC.

20. Remove the Froob Unfriendly flag from Remi's Rocket launcher mission, please. (Actually this is kind of a cool idea - froobs get a taste of mech warfare in startup, but no more outside of newb island... )

21. Could Improved Guardian of Might's duration get extended to 4h (I'd like to just say many of the lower keeper buffs in general could use a 4hr duration)

22. Health and nano recharger still doesn't remove debuffs such as dominates (check what debuffs not included - tapes were bad in 18.6 for this).

Any report on these?

23. No longer relevant

24. Regarding MA heals: reduce nanoskill req's on Matrix of Ka to 1730 BM, 1750 SI. reduce nanoskill req's on Team Matrix of Ka to 1730 BM, 1750 SI

And perhaps add a second SL level team heal which has the same Reqs as Soul of Rubi. (Others are asking for more nanoskill reductions, but frankly I personally think the top end heals are sufficiently scaled.)

Sorted

25. Keeper heal aura's are not functioning correctly - also no idea where to purchase the new heals... it wasn't in patch notes.

Partially fixed: all old auras still in game and not working correctly. New nanos available at OFab shop - some nanos should move to superior nano booth (similar to Advy auras)

26. ICRT isn't stacking with predator (alappa buff) - is this intended?

I think this is sorted... What about Corporate protection/Industrial Sabotage - any trader can comment?

27. Composite buffs (some from Emma, some general observations):
    Could we get Heavy Weapons, Ranged Energy, Grenade, Sharp Objects added to the general weapons composite, please?
    All are listed in the Ranged Weapons skill window now.

Add deflect/nanodelta/healdelta to combat composite

The second tradeskill composite is not available in shops - I couldn't buff some basic stuff on a toon yesterday - Please ensure BOTH tradeskill composites are available in the general nano vendor.

Sorted

28. Few more buffs missing 4hr duration:

Quantum Uncertainty
    Extreme Prejudice

29. Based on the Perfected Diamondine Kick pistol coming into game, I don't think it's out of line to give a couple profs a shotgun buff (traders don't need with drains), but "swiss cheese" could be boosted a bit (up to 120?) made OSBable and given to engi as well as soldier, also remove the level lock on it, I don't think this really serves any valuable purpose nowadays.

30. Enforcer/other profession damage perks really need an adjustment to make them more consistently recharging so you're not left with 1 perk with 15s to go and all the other 3 are ready... This is only a problem since the "1 hand blunt focus" etc. Please look at this Michi.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jun 22nd, 2015 at 08:14:03. Reason: Added other requsts from below

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    In general, I think 18.7 is in VERY good shape; Michi has clearly thought through, worked through a huge amount of game/system/balance content, so I'd just like to say before anything, that I personally am extraordinarily impressed at Michi's dedication, efficiency, and how accepting he is of the community's feedback - Michi, you're doing a really great job.
    Agreed, thank you michi you are much appreciated. I've not had chance to log into game yet but I'm thankful for your hard work and dedication. You've picked up what so many others have left off and you've brought it to fruition. Good job man

updated with JustinSane's astute request to have engi reflect aura hitting pets.

Fixer team instant grid is broken.

Matrix of Ka is unusable after having 390 BM and SI added to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Headthumpa View Post
    Fixer team instant grid is broken.

Matrix of Ka is unusable after having 390 BM and SI added to cast.
    Fixer team instant grid has a 20m CD afaik?

MoK is meant to have higher reqs now, use Soul of rubi for a similar heal wit same/similar reqs as the old MoK.

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/252054/

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/275698/

You'll need to perk out of NR1 to use MoK.

For fixer:

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/301861/ insta-cast + 3m CD -205 req?

Alternately:

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/142710/ 1m cast, no CD

Alternately:

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/142712/ insta cast, 20m local CD

All these changes have been reviewed extensively

The fixer Nano Crystal (Instantaneous Encoding) now sets your health/nano to 1 and PVP flags you and your team.

I am not NR1 and I fall 200+ points short on my MA in PvM setup. I haven't even uploaded the DB team heal as it has uselessly high requirements and now our best heal has the same. So sweet... I can move back to a heal I haven't used in years... This is not productive and not what MAs needed. We have already lost 20% crit in this patch due to the FOB update with its "good" modifiers. All of this leads up to MA losing a lot, gaining very little and in general just falling further being in usefulness.

The fixer Nano Crystal (Instantaneous Encoding) now sets your health/nano to 1 and PVP flags you and your team.
    Instantaneous Encoding flags you no matter where you are when you cast it? Or, it flags the whole team if one or more members are flagged before you cast it?

Emma

I am not NR1 and I fall 200+ points short on my MA in PvM setup. I haven't even uploaded the DB team heal as it has uselessly high requirements and now our best heal has the same. So sweet... I can move back to a heal I haven't used in years... This is not productive and not what MAs needed. We have already lost 20% crit in this patch due to the FOB update with its "good" modifiers. All of this leads up to MA losing a lot, gaining very little and in general just falling further being in usefulness.
    Having lost its healdelta Buff MoK get less usefull anyway , since Soul of Ruby now has less recharge the pure Healing is roughly the same .

Flurry ..... dont like that change either , you cant even simply hotswap it with Uti because its a Click-Action-Item . how about making it combineable with 4 Kinds of Critscopes ( Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer, Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope ,Viral Targeting Subunit , Gurgling River Sprite ) or combinable with the AC/DC and scrap that " not using ranged Weapon " Flag , everyone would profit from that ....
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Mechanized Reflect Shield

Should have requirements lowered by 100 points or so to get in line with rest of the nanos.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Honestly i ran on testserver with a fex ma and i coule use mok but not tmok because its 20+ reqs. I really wouöd like to see firstly that those reqs are lowered + that the last researchline which adds 60 SI also adds 60
    BM. I dont see any point why the nanoskill got raised while the other is still low. Or make the requirement with a 60 difference while Bm is lower.
    Btw this is from a opifex perspective. Trox have no chance only if they lower their dmg throug a nano item which is another nerf to ma dmg. For trox its like pointless just take your adobrain and heal with soul of rubi and the lower teamheal. Btw i am talking about End Gear ma not something leveling( the nano is usable at lvl 215+ so set the reqs to that lvl down ) those have no chance to reach those values of nanoskills.

The Ma got asskicked really. The flurry nerf + anil fist add dmg got lowered + loosing heals hardly. You have to decide nr 1 and not getting nuked by every first time or MoK while you dont even reach the skills bei TMoK.
    Another point i would like to mention is that i would like to see the equipp time of the new blade lowered 0.5 s to hotswapp is to much.
    Also a big issue is the bow to hotswapp: either use sapphistc bow and hope OR go fex take the fex bow and have a real slow as cycle.
    I am still waiting on a proper brawl ( i use that from totw) / dimach / mutlimelee / bow specc / deflect and reposte. and deflect is needed. Why? Because you can use on fex ma with agi sense belt for the higher flower of life. Decrease the reqs or increase that buff. ( And NO no ma is going to perl opportunist) . Kinda all profs got all the wishlist worked out ours is just halfed done with low love.
    please michi we are asking since years for easy stuff now we saw a hugh patch but many points where not worked out from
    What we posted im forums. React give us at least an answer to that.
    Last edited by Rockleee; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 18:11:54.

updated with JustinSane's astute request to have engi reflect aura hitting pets.
    Just to clarify this a bit, Mechanized Reflect Shield, the DB pet reflect nano, is in the nano-line Shadowland Reflect Base. RK reflect nanos and the nanos that SL Reflect auras cast every couple minutes are in the nano-line Reflect Shield. So engineer pets can have both a nano from the Reflect Shield and Mechanized Reflect Shield running at the same time - and on RK, they do. But because in SL you can't use RK reflect nanos, there isn't any way to buff pets with a Reflect Shield nano-line reflect in SL.

Right now: 1-215, Engie pets have 10%-29% reflects on RK, no reflects in SL. 215-220 pets have 53% reflect on RK, 24% reflect in SL.

If reflect auras casted on pets: 25-215, Engie pets would have 10%-29% reflect both in SL and RK. 215-220, they would have 53% reflect in both SL and RK. The only change is pet reflection in SL and a small NCU savings for the pets over RK single target reflect buffs.

Can we have a zone within Arete Landing to allow friends to meet up in the same GS?

Please

Emma

edit: Or, at least don't lock us to a GS when we start the toon. I tried re-logging and even after re-logging a dozen times I always came back to the same GS.
    Last edited by Emma; Apr 23rd, 2015 at 23:14:36.

This ADVY nano is missing its VP criteria in game and can't be used by agents.
    https://aoitems.com/item/162322/
    https://aoitems.com/item/162321/

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberri View Post
    I've got a lot of alts and while I don't agree with all the changes I can see the ideas behind them and I can work with them in the name of making a better game for everyone. However my 220 pvm dd trader has been reduced to a 175 doc with a shotgun. Please do something with pvm crit%, I feel like you threw out the baby with the bathwater on that one. As it stands now she isn't useful for much more than tradeskilling and that is just meh.
    We've gained Crit % in PvM...

Are you sure you're using CP/IS? Because I can tell you now that we've got ALOT better at solo play in PvM at 220 than pre-patch.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

5. It's been left unsaid, generally, but the removal of one line of enf perks is going to nerf enf DD - please can you add a damage modifier on the dreadbringer line for enforcers?
    Quoted from enf forum:

"7) New Special Attack:

In the same manner that shades and adventurers got Backstab, a special based off sneak-attack. We would like to see a new Brawl-based special that is either enforcer, or enforcer/MA only. Some people would like more of a stun/debuff type of special, others would prefer a high dd special with no chance to stun, either works for me, though a debuff would be more useful for us in pvp, whereas a high dd special would be very nice in pvm where at the moment grabbing aggro off a solder/shade with a 20K+ specials alpha is really hard for enforcers."

While this wouldn't/shouldn't replace a whole perk line, a new high dd special attack would be useful for both enforcers and MA's.

One more thing I would like for enforcers is to get the requirements lowered a little for the top taunt(s). 1534 PM is not viable without nerfing our setup with either nano skill huds or perking CoNC. Lowering the requirement on both iMalice and the highest taunt on mongo to about 1450 would still require an endgame setup while giving us an option to perk out of CoNC.

Alright then, I recind my request and will head over to the Trader forums and go to school on the subject. I have been so wrapped up in what was going on with my beloved Enforcer that I haven't really followed the Trader stuff. Thanks.
    "A leader is a dealer in hope."
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

Remove the Froob Unfriendly flag from Remi's Rocket launcher mission, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastenfo View Post
    One more thing I would like for enforcers is to get the requirements lowered a little for the top taunt(s). 1534 PM is not viable without nerfing our setup with either nano skill huds or perking CoNC. Lowering the requirement on both iMalice and the highest taunt on mongo to about 1450 would still require an endgame setup while giving us an option to perk out of CoNC.
    https://aoitems.com/item/270786/
    takes 1500 for top taunt and you can cast it at way way lower reqs.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Blastenfo View Post
    Quoted from enf forum:

"7) New Special Attack:

In the same manner that shades and adventurers got Backstab, a special based off sneak-attack. We would like to see a new Brawl-based special that is either enforcer, or enforcer/MA only. Some people would like more of a stun/debuff type of special, others would prefer a high dd special with no chance to stun, either works for me, though a debuff would be more useful for us in pvp, whereas a high dd special would be very nice in pvm where at the moment grabbing aggro off a solder/shade with a 20K+ specials alpha is really hard for enforcers."

I wish agents could get something like that for pvm based of AS but it will never happen. One can dream though.

Could Improved Guardian of Might's duration get extended to 4h, pretty please ?
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast