Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 18.7.0 - MP Version

Patch 18.7.0 - MP Version

Stealing the idea from the trader forum, I'm listing all the changes that will affect us MPs on patch 18.7.0. Enjoy!

General Nano Changes

• All init debuffs are now placed in the same nanoline. Which means that our Damage Debuffs does now stack with Malaise.
    • Pet users have gotten the pet attention nanos updated. Improved Pet Attention is now called Pet Cleanse and will remove various debuffs from the pets (and gives 10s debuffs immunity.
    • Pet Warp now has local 30s cooldown with no casting time which makes it more convenient to use.
    • Neural Stimulator can now be used by Meta-Physicists and Bureaucrats and has gotten the 3 intelligence and psychic stats that used to be on improved cut red tape.

Weapon (and Items) Changes

• Dreadloch Tigress now has 1.5/1.5 speed. Massive AS skill is no longer needed.
    • In NPE, MPs starts up with 2 weapons: the Worn Bow and a new 1hb wand called Damaged Staff of Naja. It cannot be upgraded and Antonio does not sell it, sadly.
    • The X1-R4 Viral Force-blades could offer an MA alternative for MPs and also look awesomeness pink!
    • Troa'Ler Pistol slowed down to 1.2/1.6.
    • Shield of Zset no longer provides reflect but can be dual-wielded. Stats: 800 AAD, 200 Nano Resist, 500 NanoC. Init., 1010 AC.
    • Shield of Esa now has +25% Nano damage multiplier, -14% NaCost and +1k Max Nano instead of fire reflect and add all def. Also 1050 AC.
    • All creation weapons now have Def check Evade ClsC 98%; and Att check TS 50% 1hb 70%
    • Casting Creation nanos will no longer reduce health/nano.
    • Xtremtech's ring adds Bow skill.

Nano Changes

• Two new tiers of the Rihwen can be summoned, based on the stats of the Meta Physicist. New requirements are 2045 MC/TS, 2545 MC/TS and 3045 MC/TS respectively.
    • MP attack pets have now gotten most nano programs condensed and each nano will cast a pet based on how much MC/TS the MP has at the time when the nano is executed.
    • Increased health of combat pets.
    • Increased healing capabilities of heal pets.
    • Lowered the recharge of MP heal pets' heal.
    • Increased chance of landing for mezz debuffs.
    • Summoning of Yidira summons a QL 210 pet.
    • Calling of Mortificant summons a level 215 pet.
    • Biazu the Vile can be spawned at level 150.
    • Added a snare proc for combat pets: Induced Apathy with 10% chance of landing a -1.8k RS debuff.
    • Increased duration of Animas, Evocations, Instills, and Anticipation of Retaliation to 4 hours.
    • Sacrificial Bond is a long term buff that directs 25% of all damage taken to your pets.
    • Sacrificial Shielding is now a "damage to pet" nano formula. 100% of the damage taken will be directed to your pets for 20 seconds with a cooldown of 3 minutes. Sacrificial Bond is re-cast on the MP at the end of this nano.
    • NSD has a 20 second cooldown, a duration of 10 seconds and a nano resist check of 120%. The nano skill debuff value is 1000 points.
    • eNSD has a 30 second cooldown, a duration of 10 seconds and a nano resist check of 85%. The nano skill debuff value is 3000 points.
    • Odin's Missing Eye now increases the caster's intelligence and psychic slkill by 43 points, nano resistance by 100 and all nano skills by 40.
    • Odin's Other Eye now increases the caster's intelligence and psychic slkill by 103 points, nano resistance by 200 and all nano skills by 100.
    • The chant pet buff nano line have gotten aggressiveness added to it, which should make the attack pet a better tank.
    • Increased duration and remove taunt from damage debuffs:
      • XXX of Will now has 1min duration.
      • XXX of Resolve now has 25s duration.

• Quantum Wings: Reduced casting time
    • Curse of Chronos: Increased chance to land with 110% def check.
    • Touch of Poison: Increases AAO by 120
    • Cold Nukes will deal additional damage if the target is suffering from a "Mind" debuff
    • Beneficial/Hostility Scourge nanos have been separated into their own nanolines and can now be stacked with our DD debuff and also stack with eachother.
    • Added "Improved Anticipation of Retaliation" buffing +150 on all evades.
    • Notum Rejection will cancel running Nano Cost buffs.
    • Mind Quake-style nukes will inflict poison damage.
    • Added a +40 Bow/AS buff, "Eye of the Tigress".
    • Nano Division is now a scaling Nano Resist debuff (-165 NR on level 220).

Perk Changes

• Dazzle with Lights will be visible in the target's NCU.
    • Starfall perks will execute more quickly, with some damage adjustments. They all also have 60s recharge.
      • Combust does 438-796 and has 85% def check;
      • Thermal Detonation does 1157-2104 and has 90% def check;
      • Supernova does 2525-3150 and has 95% def check.

• Full Access to Blunt Mastery:
      • Bring the Pain - Shortened attack time, made AoE easier to land, increased damage, extended stun.
      • Crush Bone - Extended effects while in PvM, easier to land.
      • Devastating Blow - Halved recharge, lowered damage, increased def check.
      • Quick Bash - Increased damage, shortened recharge, lowered def check, extended duration of "Affected by Quick Bash".

• Full Acess to Ranger:
      • All perks fire more quickly;
      • Clearsight has Def check Dodge Rng 100%;
      • Clearshot and Popshot has Def check Dodge Rng 90%

• Channel Rage lasts 2 hours.
    • Spirit of Blessing/Purity have a 20 second recharge.
    • Heal provided by Spirit of Blessing is increased. Now is 1.5k for full perked action.
    • Shutdown Removal 1 has been replaced with a Trader debuff removals.

LE Perk Changes

• Various changes have been made to all LE Perks, including yours, with some procs being moved into different types and others recieving buffs/nerfs. Our LE Procs now are as follows (not in order):

Type 1

• Anticipated Evasion - Increases Evade ClsC, Dodge Rng and Duck Exp for 250 points. 1min duration.
    • Economic Nanobot Use - Gives Add NaCost -12%. 1min duration.
    • Regain Focus - Increases Evade ClsC, Dodge Rng and Duck Exp for 100 points. 1min duration.
    • Nanobot Contingent Arrest - Debuffs the target: -750 NanoC Init, +100% NaCost and -25% Decreased Nano-Interrupt Modifier. 1min duration.
    • Thoughtful Means - Debuffs the target +25% NaCost. 1min duration.

Type 2

• Ego Strike - Damages 802-1468 cold damage.
    • Suppress Fury - Debuffs the target: -75 Add damage and -261 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Super-Ego Strike - Damages 1500-3000 cold damage.
    • Diffuse Rage - Debuffs the target: -7 Add damage and -35 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Sow Doubt - Debuffs the target: -35 Add damage and -156 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Mind Wail - Damages 314-699 cold damage.
    • Sow Despair - Damages 30-65 poison(?) damage.

Last edited by lainbr; Apr 21st, 2015 at 00:05:56. Reason: Damn Esssch :c
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Uhm, which procs are type 1 and which are type 2 ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Stealing the idea from the trader forum, I'm listing all the changes that will affect us MPs on patch 18.7.0. Enjoy!
    Raggy definitely took that idea from me... But, I probably wouldn't have bothered at all if I wasn't asked to by... *Shakes fist at Mastablasta* He's behind all this!

Anyway, nice post. Great to have all this info in one spot for each of our professions, since we've seen so many changes.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 21st, 2015 at 03:43:11.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Raggy definitely took that idea from me... But, I probably wouldn't have bothered at all if I wasn't asked to by... *Shakes fist at Mastablasta* He's behind all this!Anyway, nice post. Great to have all this info in one spot for each of our professions, since we've seen so many changes.
    Guess who prodded Masta to prod you
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

He totally didn't give you credit then. ;p
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    To make it easier: The only Type 1 worth using after 18.7 is Anticipated Evasion, +250 evades. For Type 2 you get a choice between Super-Ego Strike, 1500-3000 cold damage, or Suppress Fury, -75 Damage -261 Inits

So I didn't actually check before now, but god those starfall perks got some serious damage nerfs. To put it in perspective for everyone, they're currently, in order: 346-644 (this one was buffed a little), 1184-2200, 3982-7396 (with a change from 90s recharge to 60s). We're definitely not using it twice as often, so I'm a little confused why Supernova's high end got such a huge nerf.

Edit: this will be even easier

Type 1 Type 2
    • Anticipated Evasion - Increases Evade ClsC, Dodge Rng and Duck Exp for 250 points. 1min duration.
    • Economic Nanobot Use - Gives Add NaCost -12%. 1min duration.
    • Regain Focus - Increases Evade ClsC, Dodge Rng and Duck Exp for 100 points. 1min duration.
    • Nanobot Contingent Arrest - Debuffs the target: -750 NanoC Init, +100% NaCost and -25% Decreased Nano-Interrupt Modifier. 1min duration.
    • Thoughtful Means - Debuffs the target +25% NaCost. 1min duration.
    • Ego Strike - Damages 802-1468 cold damage.
    • Suppress Fury - Debuffs the target: -75 Add damage and -261 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Super-Ego Strike - Damages 802-1468 cold damage.
    • Diffuse Rage - Debuffs the target: -7 Add damage and -35 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Sow Doubt - Debuffs the target: -35 Add damage and -156 Melee, Ranged and Physic init. 1min duration.
    • Mind Wail - Damages 314-699 cold damage.
    • Sow Despair - Damages 30-65 poison(?) damage.

Dang, Lain, you misspelled "target" like 5 times in that list!
    Last edited by Esssch; Apr 20th, 2015 at 21:52:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    To make it easier: The only Type 1 worth using after 18.7 is Anticipated Evasion, +250 evades. For Type 2 you get a choice between Super-Ego Strike, 1500-3000 cold damage, or Suppress Fury, -75 Damage -261 Inits
    ah, ok, thanks, no more double evasion-procs then.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Opps.... Fixed xD

P.s.: Esssch... J00 wrong on procs xD
    Last edited by lainbr; Apr 20th, 2015 at 22:53:19.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

@ Lainbr thanks for posting this!

Just to clarify:

Ego Strike: 802-1486 cold damage
    Super Ego Strike: 1500-3000 cold damage

Looks like Super Ego has the wrong damage numbers in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Opps.... Fixed xD

P.s.: Esssch... J00 wrong on procs xD
    Are your's from Test? Cause I'm going off of what it is ingame now, and what Michi says he changed in patchnotes.

Quote Originally Posted by BangleTiger View Post
    @ Lainbr thanks for posting this!

Just to clarify:

Ego Strike: 802-1486 cold damage
    Super Ego Strike: 1500-3000 cold damage

Looks like Super Ego has the wrong damage numbers in OP.
    Zomg... I though I fixed that before copin'n'pastin.

Are your's from Test? Cause I'm going off of what it is ingame now, and what Michi says he changed in patchnotes.
    Yes, that what I got from test.

So I didn't actually check before now, but god those starfall perks got some serious damage nerfs. To put it in perspective for everyone, they're currently, in order: 346-644 (this one was buffed a little), 1184-2200, 3982-7396 (with a change from 90s recharge to 60s). We're definitely not using it twice as often, so I'm a little confused why Supernova's high end got such a huge nerf.
    I'm pretty sure it only looks like Starfall got nerfed, and actually got a fairly massive buff, for the following reasons:

1. Faster execution time for the damage perks. The three damage perks used to take a total 11 seconds; they now take 4.5.

2. 90 second-> 60 second recharge time on Supernova is actually a 50% increase in damage for the whole perk line, as Supernova requires the first two to run before it does. So pre-18.7, the effective recharge time on the line is 90 seconds (since using the two low damage 60 second perks on cool down means never using Supernova, the strongest of the 3).

3. Better def checks. Combust checks at 85% of NR, Thermal Detonation at 90% NR, Supernova at 95% NR, compared with all 3 at 100% NR right now. Additionally, we've got a scaling NR debuff that tops out at -165 NR that can be used PvP or PvM now. These got a lot easier to land.

4. Better scaling with MC. With 18.7, each of the 3 perks has a ql level 1-1,500, where QL=MC/2. The total minimum damage of the perk line (assuming you hit Thermal Detonation with Hostile Takeover running) is 12,707 at MC 3,000, vs topping out at 9,473 currently. But remember, we should multiply that by 1.5 for 60 sec vs 90 sec cooldown on the line, so the minimum damage every 90 seconds is actually 19,060 vs 9,473 - twice as good. Even if, in practice, no MP is going to be running around with 3k MC, anything over 2k MC will still be doing clearly higher DPM.

Also, the sum of the highest each perk can hit for is 18,795 currently and 24,495 with 18.7 (at 3k MC). And to compare apples to apples, again multiply the 24,495 by 1.5, getting 36,742. No matter how you look at it, that's vastly more damage.

5. More even damage distribution between perks. Currently, in PvP, Supernova often caps and the other two are paper cuts. Now, all three take big chunks off a health bar.

Starfall is amazing now.

I don't have the patience to check those numbers, so I'll take your word for it. I wasn't going to perk out of it or anything, but the nerfs on paper (without all the context you added) seemed excessively harsh.

Fantastic work on the OP Lainbr. I was going to make one tomorrow, but it would not have been nearly as well done.

A couple additional points:

1. SoZ also has the 70% 1hb 50% TS attack rating, and had its attack/recharge lowered to 1.5/3.0. So it can be used with the Blunt Mastery perk line now, and can, when dual wielded, be counted on to proc reliably.

2. We can cast Pistol Mastery.

3. The Aggressive Staff of Julian Redfire had its attack/recharge lowered from 1.6/1.6 to 1.5/1.5. 2hb creation weapons all had their attack/recharge lowered from 3.0/10.0 to 1.8/1.8, and their attack rating changed to 70% 2hb/50% TS. Remarkably, they continue to be crap despite attacking 7 times faster (though the Azure Cobra could be a reasonable alternative for 2hb S10 MPs not obsessive enough to bother getting the Healing Staff).

4. In addition to the 2 higher tier Rihwens, the base Rihwen is markedly improved as well, doing quite a bit better damage and gaining a nice chunk of health. Rihwen also does poison rather than melee damage, even without Touch of Poison.

5. More specifically on "increased healing capabilities of heal pets", all heal pets appear to have a static 15% healing efficiency boost. The reduced recharge on pet heals scales from 5 seconds -> 4.5 seconds for Whisper of Medinos to 4.5 seconds -> 3.5 seconds for Renewal of Mortificant.

6. The Reduced Apathy snare proc is PvP only, like Master's Bidding.

7. All pets have a +50% heal receptivity modifier. This means any heals cast on a pet are multiplied by 1.5 before the heal is applied.

8. SL Damage Debuff Line B, in addition to having the durations increased from 10 seconds to 25, also had their recharge times reduced to 1 second (from a range of 2.5 to 2.1 currently).

9. Champion of Nano Combat damage perks now attack at 110% AR vs NR. Not MP specific, but I'm pretty sure nearly all 220 MPs go CoNC 10, so still relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    1. SoZ also has the 70% 1hb 50% TS attack rating, and had its attack/recharge lowered to 1.5/3.0. So it can be used with the Blunt Mastery perk line now, and can, when dual wielded, be counted on to proc reliably.
    That is included in "All creation weapons have 98% def check and 50/70 atk check.

2. We can cast Pistol Mastery.
    Me and Michi always forget it :c

3. The Aggressive Staff of Julian Redfire had its attack/recharge lowered from 1.6/1.6 to 1.5/1.5. 2hb creation weapons all had their attack/recharge lowered from 3.0/10.0 to 1.8/1.8, and their attack rating changed to 70% 2hb/50% TS. Remarkably, they continue to be crap despite attacking 7 times faster (though the Azure Cobra could be a reasonable alternative for 2hb S10 MPs not obsessive enough to bother getting the Healing Staff).

4. In addition to the 2 higher tier Rihwens, the base Rihwen is markedly improved as well, doing quite a bit better damage and gaining a nice chunk of health. Rihwen also does poison rather than melee damage, even without Touch of Poison.

5. More specifically on "increased healing capabilities of heal pets", all heal pets appear to have a static 15% healing efficiency boost. The reduced recharge on pet heals scales from 5 seconds -> 4.5 seconds for Whisper of Medinos to 4.5 seconds -> 3.5 seconds for Renewal of Mortificant.

6. The Reduced Apathy snare proc is PvP only, like Master's Bidding.

7. All pets have a +50% heal receptivity modifier. This means any heals cast on a pet are multiplied by 1.5 before the heal is applied.

8. SL Damage Debuff Line B, in addition to having the durations increased from 10 seconds to 25, also had their recharge times reduced to 1 second (from a range of 2.5 to 2.1 currently).
    Feel free to edit my post and add these infos. I'm tired '-' (I may add it tomorrow)

9. Champion of Nano Combat damage perks now attack at 110% AR vs NR. Not MP specific, but I'm pretty sure nearly all 220 MPs go CoNC 10, so still relevant.
    Michi keeps ninjain stuff and not puttng on patch notes u.u

My general thoughts on what 18.7 means for MPs:

We just went from (arguably) the weakest profession in the game, overall, to (arguably) the strongest profession in the game, overall. We are now top tier in PvP, solo PvM, PvM DD, and are more broadly useful as PvM debuffers now that our DD debuffs do not conflict with Crat init debuffs. We have markedly better survivability. Our perk and nano healing has gone from ~15,000 HPM to ~21,500 HPM. We have a static 25% DtP that can be stacked with reflects. We have more evades and NR. It's easier to keep more than one monster fully damage debuffed.

Rihwen, the base Rihwen, is very strong. The 2,545 MC/2,540 TS and 3,045 MC/3,040 TS Rihwen versions are Kaiju. Either can equal the damage of both Engineer or both Crat pets on RK and surpass them in SL.

MPs are awesome, and I am happy. Thank you Michizure!

I can't wait to reactivate after work today!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Why lower level shields are left hand only while zset can be dual wielded? 2x asmodian shield would be a nice pvp setup possible to swap into S7 hammers at lvl 151+ for pvm dd or skylight + 1hb creation before lvl 151.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Raggy definitely took that idea from me...
    I hadn't looked at the NT stuff until this morning lol. Still, we are hardly list pioneers
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I hadn't looked at the NT stuff until this morning lol. Still, we are hardly list pioneers
    I wanted to give Mastablasta a little plug there. He originally asked me for a list, then we all started to make them. I think it's great, and helpful for anyone who hasn't been following the patch notes as closely as we have.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast