Thread: 18.7 MP Attack Pets ... What happens to the existing Nano Crystals?

18.7 MP Attack Pets ... What happens to the existing Nano Crystals?

From 18.7.0 Patch Notes:

• Meta Physicist
    • Two new tiers of the Rihwen can be summoned, based on the stats of the Meta Physicist
    • Meta-Physicist attack pets have now gotten most nano programs condensed and each nano will cast a pet based on how much material creation/time space the MP has at the time when the nano is executed.

I don't see the "other" mp attack pet nano programs in any of the Deleted Nano listings. Which nano was used as the base for the new condensed nano? Are they still in the game? Still up-loadable? Or, are they another group of nano crystals that will "Shatter" with the patch tomorrow?

Emma

clicky.
    It might not be as easy for you if someone gave you the list, but at least you can look for yourself.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    clicky.
    It might not be as easy for you if someone gave you the list, but at least you can look for yourself.
    I checked aoitems before I made my post, thank you though.

I guess I should have assumed the old ones mostly do not go away ... that they were left in-game for Agents to use in FP. I will re-read Demoder's list of re-named nano's to find which ones changed to scalable.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I checked aoitems before I made my post, thank you though.

I guess I should have assumed the old ones mostly do not go away ... that they were left in-game for Agents to use in FP. I will re-read Demoder's list of re-named nano's to find which ones changed to scalable.

Emma
    Seems to be most of the ones under "attack pet" -> "Summon".
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

If you already uploaded the nanos, they will stay in your Programs list. If not, there is no way to get the nanos (I supose, not in shops, havent tried to roll), but new ones cover it just fine.
    P.s.: I bet they will be deleted in future.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Added: It probably happened on 18.7.0.17. but It is current bugged on aoitems :/ https://tl.aoitems.com/history/info/18.7.0.17/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I checked Demoder's lists and TL aoitems - MP ...

Demoder's Re-Named Nano's list shows all the "Lesser xxx" were re-named to the new scaling "Summon xxx" attack pet.

If you look at the TL aoitems - MP nano's you will see that all the Not-Lesser xxx are still there and FP enabled. The new scaling ones are Not FP enabled.

Perhaps this was a compromise for all the folks that wanted their MP twinks to cast a particular attack pet so that when buffs ran out it would not go OE.

Emma

The way to manually check this is to open the new nano's page up on aoitems, and then click the link to view it in an older patch (or click the link to Auno under debug). This will show you the version it was created from, or if there's no patch available before 18.7.x.x, it will have been created from scratch and you'll have to get it. Anything that isn't listed on aoitems won't be in the game anymore, they can do this because they've come up with a way to delete old disused nanos finally. Agents cast from the same list of nanos as everyone else (though I do sometimes question if this is holding them back )

For example, opening up Summon Enmity Personification I see that it's been changed on several patches in the past, back to 11.0. So I'll click one before 18.7, let's say 15.5.5. It becomes Lesser Enmity Personification, so if you have that specific nano uploaded, you'll have Summon Enmity Personification when the new patch hits.

Another example is Pr0n0unc3m3nt 0f Sl33p1n3ss which was modified from Serene Sky, and A Return to Form which was created anew and thus doesn't have any patches before 18.7.0.21, Adventurers will have to go out and find/buy that one themselves.