Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18.7 Change Suggestions

Lightbulb 18.7 Change Suggestions

So I've visited Test servers and wanted to add some suggestions.

1. Currently we have "Corporate Strategy" changed to a 10 minute duration. I would like to see "Droid Damage Matrix" also get a 10 minute duration instead of the current 5 minutes.

2. Greedy Shade who sells the weird looking nano's (just listing the highest):

Improved Soothing Calm - 560m
    Improved Cut Red Tape - 560m
    Improved Red Tape - 560m
    Intensify Stress - 560m

This making a total of over 2b, which imo is a bit much (suggestions to fix this are listen below).

3. "Improved Red Tape" and "Intensify Stress" have a line cooldown of roughly 1 minute and the other 45 seconds. I would love to see these reduced to match their duration or rather made even shorter ie. 25 seconds.

4. This is a bit more complex suggestion. I would like to have the debuff of "Intensify Stress" become the debuff on "Improved Red Tape" and have this "Weird Looking Intensify Stress" removed. This will lower total cost on the nano's a new player would have to buy from Greedy Shade by 560m. Also players with all the current weird looking nano's won't have to buy any new ones from there.

I don't want to lose the skill lock and evade debuff. I would rather have it made into a pet buff. For this I suggest it to share the nano line with "Droid Damage Matrix", have the same change to proc and have it added to the VP vendor.

Which will result in:

Improved Red Tape:
    Self Expansions is Shadowlands And
    Self VisualProfession == Bureaucrat And
    Self Bio Metamor >= 1300 And
    Self Psycho Modi >= 1300 And
    Self Must not target self

Target Modify NanoDelta -60
    Target Modify Decreased Nano-Interrupt Modifier % -10%
    Target Modify Add All Def. -30
    Target Modify HealDelta -60

Droid Stress Matrix:
    Self Profession == Bureaucrat And
    Self Bio Metamor >= 900 And
    Self Sensory Impr >= 900 And
    Self Psycho Modi >= 900

User Cast Droid Stress Matrix on all pets.

Target Add offensive proc Droid Stress Flurry, 5% trigger chance.

Target Modify SkillLockModifier 100%
    Target Modify buffed Evade-ClsC -6%

This will give us a choice wether we want to run a debuff proc or damage proc on our pets.

5. A couple of years ago with the introduction of LE we got some nice procs "Social Services" and "Wait In That Queue" which stunned stuff like mad and really deserved to have themself removed. Tho already having quite some root/snare procs we got more as a quick fix to set things straight. I would love to have these two procs changed to do the debuff "Nanite Advanced Red Tape" and "Normalised Improved Red Tape" do on live and have the replacements of the later removed (Inefficient and Wasteful lines).

Which will result in:

Social Services:

User Reduce Research Ability 2 by 2h 46m 39.00s.
    User Cast Social Services.

User Add offensive proc Social Services, 5% trigger chance.
    User Cast Social Services. after 45.00s.

On Target:
    Modify Melee. Init. at level 220 -440 (-400 at lvl 200)
    Modify Ranged. Init. at level 220 -440 (-400 at lvl 200)
    Modify Physic. Init at level 220 -440 (-400 at lvl 200)
    Modify NanoC. Init. at level 220 -440 (-400 at lvl 200)

Wait In That Queue:

User Reduce Research Ability 1 by 2h 46m 39.00s.
    User Cast Wait In That Queue.

User Add offensive proc Wait in that Queue, 5% trigger chance.
    User Cast Wait In That Queue. after 45.00s.

On Target:
    Modify Melee. Init. at level 220 -220 (-200 at lvl 200)
    Modify Ranged. Init. at level 220 -220 (-200 at lvl 200)
    Modify Physic. Init at level 220 -220 (-200 at lvl 200)
    Modify NanoC. Init. at level 220 -220 (-200 at lvl 200)

I made both scale than rather do the full ammount, because one is available at level 50 and the other at 125, which would make them a bit to powerfull at lower levels.

I Think this change would safe us some hotbar space and offer us more choice, so we can either go damage, root/snare or init debuff procs.

6. the perk "Puppeteer", nano "Nanite Robot Protection" and nano "Greater Corporate Insurance Policy" currently requires us to target our pet. I would love to have this changed so it works like "Corporate Strategy" and "Droid Damage Matrix", so we don't have to target our pet as these buffs affect only one of our pets anyway.

7. 7th and final suggestion. I would like to have the defense checks of "Workplace Depression" and "Pink Slip" swapped. So that "Workplace Depression" checks against 85% NR and "Pink Slip" 100% NR.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think people!
    Last edited by Solams; Mar 14th, 2015 at 16:22:23.

Actually all of these changes are pretty well thought out and ultimately will free up a lot of hotbar space.

I also like that with the LE procs it'll give us either DPS mode or Debuff mode which will take away some of crats PVM OP mode which I've seen a lot of people complain about in other threads.

Very good suggestons. make it so, I approve of em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

While on the subject on improvement.

They should change the attackskill to AR for these perks as well:
    Confound With Rules
    Succumb

Attack skills: Psychology 100% vs evade close is dumb, even for pvm.

And if you need to change what the perks do that's fine, i never use them now anyhow so any change is good imo.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Mar 15th, 2015 at 11:12:00.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    While on the subject on improvement.

They should change the attackskill to AR for these perks as well:
    Confound With Rules
    Succumb

Attack skills: Psychology 100% vs evade close is dumb, even for pvm.

And if you need to change what the perks do that's fine, i never use them now anyhow so any change is good imo.
    With only our charms being really Psychology dependant none raises the skill and the perkline itself also not giving Psychology I agree it's a bit stupid to have this attack skill check. Tho in my opinion I would love to see the crat get some sort of weapon that depends on Psychology like the engi's were giving the "Dreadloch Combat Remodulator", just so that not all the crats run arround with pistols...

So as a small solution to this I do have a suggestion that will improve these perks slightly while we maintain Psychology as skill.

Currently the perkline "Directorship" gives 120 Psychology and "Bureaucratic Shuffle" 0. I would like to have Psychology removed from "Directorship" and have 200 Psychology scaled over the perks added to the "Bureaucratic Shuffle" and have the defense checks changed to for example Defence skills: Time&Space 100%.

Well, since we'll want to use deflect later on to lessen damage taken i'm thinking IP as well, so just getting rid of psycology on nanos and perks would be an alternative, michi might even have to adjust a few skills to be more green to have a possibility to have a "sane" ip setup with first aid ip'ed and all.

About weapons, sure i'de like other possibilities than pistols so not everybody is setup the same way, opening up symbs as is suggested in another thread would help here.

There is a lot in the air right now, we'll see what happens.

I thought the same thing on both those perks.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt you're going to see any kind of competitive weapon system for crats outside of pistols/remodulator.

Control symbs have good pistol support, and quite frankly, to move away from that is shortsighted.

See my suggestion for a crat pistol: 100% pistol + 25% psychology check. Same as AMEP.

That will increase our AR enough that we might be able to get away from using AS in PVP... but it's a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Well, since we'll want to use deflect later on to lessen damage taken i'm thinking IP as well, so just getting rid of psycology on nanos and perks would be an alternative, michi might even have to adjust a few skills to be more green to have a possibility to have a "sane" ip setup with first aid ip'ed and all.

About weapons, sure i'de like other possibilities than pistols so not everybody is setup the same way, opening up symbs as is suggested in another thread would help here.

There is a lot in the air right now, we'll see what happens.
    Aye I forgot to consider the changes deflect will bring, but the perks do need some changes I agree

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I thought the same thing on both those perks.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt you're going to see any kind of competitive weapon system for crats outside of pistols/remodulator.

Control symbs have good pistol support, and quite frankly, to move away from that is shortsighted.

See my suggestion for a crat pistol: 100% pistol + 25% psychology check. Same as AMEP.

That will increase our AR enough that we might be able to get away from using AS in PVP... but it's a long shot.
    Having a better endgame pistol than the dreadloch that's specific to our class would be nice. But as far AS go's.. with the current mechanics I still see it being a to OP stat in pvp for any class that can use it.. to drop it.
    But it would be a welcome change for me

But lets keep a bit on topic and stick to the changes regarding to nano's/procs please

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    Droid Stress Matrix:
    Self Profession == Bureaucrat And
    Self Bio Metamor >= 900 And
    Self Sensory Impr >= 900 And
    Self Psycho Modi >= 900

User Cast Droid Stress Matrix on all pets.

Target Add offensive proc Droid Stress Flurry, 5% trigger chance.

Target Modify SkillLockModifier 100%
    Target Modify buffed Evade-ClsC -6%

This will give us a choice wether we want to run a debuff proc or damage proc on our pets.
    "Added "Droid Pressure Matrix," which can proc, inflicting a debuff on the target for an AAO/AAD debuff, based on the target's level"

Seems something simular made it onto test ^^ wonder if it stacks with the other matrix or were offered a chance ^^.

A few observations from .24:
    I'm noticing that you could before have both cut red tape AND improved red tape buffed, not cut red tape stacks HIGHER that the improved version, bug?

Also, even though i really like the change to malaise from 2.5 sec to 1 sec cap cast i still advocate to prolong the duration to 1:30 (pvm) as per UBT since i feel that *we* should be the kings of debuffing and therefore have the best debuffs, malaise should also stack higher that ubt when the duration time for it is rectified. Docs should not need to use their cast time to refresh init debuffs.

I might be asking too much here, but to cut the recharge time of malaise and Inefficient / wastefull type of nanos to 1 sec would be great for a faster paced style of play.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Apr 4th, 2015 at 11:12:03.

I know init debuffs are a touchy suject, but I agree.

I think it would be handy for UBT and Malaise to have the same stacking order. If the crat has his hands full, the doc can try to refresh UBT over Malaise. Since at least the values are very similar currently, it would make sense.

I definitely support a longer PVM duration, also. Losing some time on the inefficient and wasteful lines compared to current red tapes is fair enough if we a few more seconds on Malaise. It can take several seconds to slow down a crowd of mobs and sometimes just finding a target is tricky, so a few more seconds would mean a big difference in getting debuffs going on a bunch of mobs, then being able to provide damage via nukes also. If the timers are too short, situationally, it could cause a crat's job to be frantic as opposed to just stressful when trying to debuff a crowd, as the need for constant refreshes would be required on multiple targets.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Something like a small area debuff of about 7m in the same line as wastefull or inefficient line would be godsend, it would take the edge of the Inc mobs while one could start malaising mobs, something of a pipedream hehe

I was thinking that too while writing that post ;p

Maybe one day. The amount we can debuff for is satisfactory, at least. Just the tiny bump up in PVM duration of Malaise would be, for the time being, a satisfying change, and I personally would worry less about init debuffs, in general.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Sadly I don't have a crat anymore on TL, cause I thought I could transfer a more recent version after deleting >.<.

But it seems FC is trying to cut out most of the init debuffs and replace them with other type of things..

"Removed total immunities from certain Trader, Doctor, Meta-Physicist, etc. buffs from all monsters; they still have some resistances to them, in addition to Nano Resist, however." -.23

I wonder for encounters like beast and other bosses.. wether we can NSD and trader drain them now? Making it less a crat/doc/enf/dps team but requiring more diffrent classes. I am fine with losing some of our init debuffs if that's the case.. But imo zeal's should be the best init debuff, atleast better than UBT..

Looking at the changes at our LE procs... I find it rather sad we lose our 200% short nano damage increase for a nice burst and get something lacking creativity in return.. I had expected we'd get something usefull added to our toolset to compensate for the nerf done to our init debuffs..

I remade a crat on test after I exidently deleted my old!

here's some info for those to lazy to check test for themselfs!:

NANO'S

Malaise of Zeal:
    Duration: 00:01:00
    Attack 7.00s (1s cap)
    Recharge 2.50s

Wasteful Arm Movements/Wasteful Nanobot Control:
    Duration: 00:01:30
    Attack 3.00s (insta cap)
    Recharge 1.50s

Inefficient Arm Movements/Inefficient Nanobot Control:
    Duration: 00:01:30
    Attack 3.00s (insta cap)
    Recharge 1.50s

These 3 types of debuffs have a better duration/cast/recharge than in previous 18.7 notes.

Improved Red Tape/Red Tape:
    Duration: 00:00:30
    Nanoline Cooldown: Skill Lock Modifier Debuff for 60.00s
    Attack 4.50s (insta cap)
    Recharge 1.00s

These two don't stack anymore and you can only have them up for 50% of the time.

Intensify Stress:
    Duration: 00:00:30
    Nanoline Cooldown: Nano Delta Debuff for 45.00s
    Attack 5.00s (insta cap)
    Recharge 1.20s

Not much to add, besides that it's our only debuff that checks 100% NR where others check 90-95%.

Droid Pressure Matrix on Proc:
    Duration: 00:00:10
    Attack skills: Matter Crea 50% Bio Metamor 50%
    Defence skills: Nano Resist 100%
    Modifier:
    On Fighting Target:
    Add All Off. at level 220 -110 (-100 at lvl 200)
    Add All Def. at level 220 -110 (-100 at lvl 200)

Same nanocost/skill req/level req/duration as Droid Damage Matrix. - Currently showing as hostile on the pet, needs to be changed to friendly!

LE PROCS:

For type 1:
    Social Services - 6s root
    Next Window Over - +10% Nanopoints
    Wait in that Queue - 15s -600 runspeed
    Forms in Triplicate - +20% Nanopoints

For type 2:
    Papercut - Damage 10-23 nuke
    Mobility Embargo - 10m 8s aoe root
    Lost Paperwork - Damage 264-532 nuke
    Deflation - 45s +25% Nano Damage
    Inflation Adjustment - 1m +10% Nano Damage
    Please Hold - 30s -1500 runspeed
    Tax Audit - Damage 1600-3750 nuke with 3574 taunt
    Wrong Window - 30s +50% Nano Damage
    Last edited by Solams; Apr 6th, 2015 at 00:58:21.

Teh nano damage proc nerfage.... 200% to 50%.,,

Where is crat then on damage scale? Near engi and good MP.. balanced?

Hm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

30 seconds of 50% nano dmg% vs 8 seconds of 200% nano dmg%, overall it's not really a loss in DD. The loss of Tax Audit for extra nuke dmg hurts tho but I don't see crats dropping in DD much when they get Pink Slip for faster and stronger nuking.

Land rate on nukes will significantly affect crat damage.

It's a big tradeoff though: you want enough AR to land pistol/weapon specials/normal, but want high enough nano AR to make sure your nukes are landing.

It'll take a lot less spammage to keep Wrong window up 90-100% of the time, whereas, provided all normal hits+fling shot capped at 6s are landing you should be having it up about:

(36+6)*0.05*8s/60s = 28%

You get the vast majority of hits landing with a CSS setup. But, then your nuke AR goes downhill a bit, I've seen many many casts (both debuffs and nukes) resisted while my crat was in CSS setup.

I've changed him over to a CS setup, and the nuke/debuff land rate is a bit better. It'll get a fair bit better again with the adjustment to pink slip/WD with the -300 NR debuff.

Anyway, in 18.7 with wrong window being 30s duration, you could expect to see the proc up nearly 100% of the time under continuous combat (I'm not going to go into calcs on this because there's distribution functions required to get indications of refreshment while the buff is still up, vs chance of it not firing etc.

Regardless, the damage value on pink slip and the recharge indicates that nuke power *should* trump weapon power under continuous fighting.

With WW up, you'll hit about 5600-5800 damage nukes (tested the other night vs low AC punching bag). I also realized that crat only needs to cast two debuffs in PVM (really), intensify stress + Malaise. The other one is really just a PVP debuff.

Then the rotation is really easy, it's just malaise+IS+WD+6 pink slips.

The duration on WD can be either 18s or 25s, and the 4s cd on it will change the amount of time you've got to spam PS significantly: if intensify stress ISN'T running then you only got 14s remaining to nuke hard during the WD debuff vs. 21s remaining of debuff if intensify stress IS running.

It's complicated due to intensify stress being on a 45s cd but only having a 30s duration. So nano rotation gets a bit tricky, ideally you want to make sure you squeeze in a WD just before the end of intensify stress so you can keep the debuff up on target even while intensify stress is down.

So that means it looks like this:

Malaise: 1s cast /2.5CD
    Wasteful movements insta/1.5CD
    IS: insta/1.2s CD 30sD, 45sLCD
    WD: insta/4.03s CD
    here you got 30s - 1.2s -4.03s = ~24.8s duration of IS and 25s-4.03s ~21s duration of boosted WD remaining, and you want to make use of all 21s which is:
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (21.8s IS rem, 18s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (18.8s IS rem, 15s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (15.8s IS rem, 12s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (12.8s IS rem, 9s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (9.7s IS rem, 5.9s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (6.7s IS rem, 2.9s WD rem)
    PS: insta/3.03s CD (3.4s IS rem, WD expires during CD)
    Now you gotta refresh WD and you got ~3s of grace in order to get WD back up... But, you also want to be getting malaise refreshed as well.
    Under ideal conditions you could almost get malaise up.. but it is impossibly tight. 1s cast+2.5s CD >3.4s+/- error.

So the better bet is to only cast PS 6x and leave yourself an extra 3 seconds to get a malaise up (if malaise is absolutely required), but if it's not, and your team could ride out 14ish seconds of not having malaise up without fear of a wipe, you can maximize your DPS/efficiency by holding off on the malaise cast as following from previous casts:
    WD: insta/4.03 CD (IS expires LCD 14s rem, WD is now refreshed for 25s, 21s rem)
    PS: insta/3.03 CD (IS LCD 11s, WD 18s rem)
    PS: insta/3.03 CD (IS LCD 8s, WD 15s rem)
    PS: insta/3.03 CD (IS LCD 5s, WD 12s rem)
    PS: insta/3.03 CD (IS LCD 2s, WD 9s rem)
    Now here you can insert malaise to reduce frequency of malaise casts and keeping DPS maxed.
    malaise: 1s/2.5s CD (IS LCD expires, WD 5.5s rem) and this is the start of the rotation again.

This is pretty high DPS rotation keeping only malaise up 30s/45s and wasteful up full time.
    It's also a decent rotation since you'd just get the tail end of WD debuffs in which to launch the init debuffs to avoid counters which effectively results in a much higher uptime for nuking. Overall, from my limited testing this rotation (assuming WW 100% uptime and nothing resisted) gets you about 11x5500 damage nukes, 2x 4500ish damage nukes in 45s which equates to about 92k damage per minute.

My setup had about 240 add damage and 5% nano damage modifier I think.

Only changes I'd like to see made to WD/PS atm is them swapping defense checks. WD still checks 100% while other NR debuffing nukes in AO all check lower and PS does 80-85% atm. Having their defense checks swapped or lowering WD to the same check as PS would help alot esp. for CSS users.

The new droid pressure matrix is quite nice imo, but I would love to see it last longer or have a higher proc chance so that it can be a bit more reliable.

The type 1 LE procs are nice for pvp, but I find the nano regain ones a bit useless for endgame. I guess it helps for mid range twinks, but endgame I haven't been needing nano for as long as I can remember (the top ND buff sees to that and I even wear a r-arm imp. that doesn't have ND). Seeing MP's getting some nice LE proc with interruption chance and extra debuff to nano init..(Nanobot Contingent Arrest: Changed to be +100% nano cost debuff, -750 nano init, and 25% chance to interrupt casting) I can just think that would've been a perfect addition for our class (without the nanocost mod ofc, thats really for MP's).

Improved Soothing Calm - 560m
    Improved Cut Red Tape - 560m
    Improved Red Tape - 560m
    Intensify Stress - 560m

This making a total of over 2b, which imo is a bit much (suggestions to fix this are listen below).
    Lol. Wow. Do you have to buy them if you already had the old weird nanos? Either way, that's a huge credit sink.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast