Thread: 18.7 Is here! Tuesday! Excited much?

18.7 Is here! Tuesday! Excited much?

I'm excited. Are you excited?

Going to be a blast, oh i can see the whines now in OOC
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Atleast omg, waited this for 4 years

Hehe pretty tired of waiting, considering It is playable on testlive beta for over a year.

Looking forward to redoing all my 16 toons. Should give me 2-3 years worth of gameplay. AO 2, to me. Should be crazie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Rollback inc, or extended downtime due to Live server having a hamster stroke out from the old folks returning on opening day
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Ill make a toon to log borealis chat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

so finally better video quality of empty city?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zixx View Post
    so finally better video quality of empty city?
    18.7 = NPE and rebalance changes, not engine update.

Ah, so there was a catch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

I'm hugely impressed at Mitchi and team taking player feedback and tweaking this patch, probably the most important one AO has ever had; and it almost got shoved out of the door in it's raw state (which was utterly terrible) before his tenure; it's going to annoy some and please others it's certainly the biggest set of changes to hit AO in it's 14 year life.

While I'm quietly optimistic, I can't help but still having those nagging doubts as to how it'll be received, you can not fully predict how people you don't know will react, especially the ones that never check the forums and will have no idea what's happened.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

It is weird that its coming out, I am happy its finally coming out (and hopefully the system changes are looked at on a regular basis), its like you found a unicorn. However, you found a unicorn and no one cares you found the unicorn. It has been 6 long years since it was first announced that balance was in the works, its just weird thats its finally out.

No wai. Now I'll have to activate my accounts again, damn you FC and your evil online crack distribution.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    No wai. Now I'll have to activate my accounts again, damn you FC and your evil online crack distribution.
    About ****ing time!

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    I'm hugely impressed at Mitchi and team taking player feedback and tweaking this patch, probably the most important one AO has ever had; and it almost got shoved out of the door in it's raw state (which was utterly terrible) before his tenure; it's going to annoy some and please others it's certainly the biggest set of changes to hit AO in it's 14 year life.

While I'm quietly optimistic, I can't help but still having those nagging doubts as to how it'll be received, you can not fully predict how people you don't know will react, especially the ones that never check the forums and will have no idea what's happened.
    Initially I was one of those who did not like the huge amount of changes myself, but after playing with it I was very surprised and I now very much enjoy these great changes Mitchi & Co have been able to implement in record time. I think he said last fall that they basically had to redo entire rebalance pretty much from scratch, and achieving this in less than 6 months is just amazingly impressive!

I'm super excited for the future of AO, I have been contacted by old friends for past few days and their like "is it true, is it true, is the patch happening?!?!" "I'll resub ASAP"
    New site www.iraid.io

Dochere____ :: 220/70/30 :: Doctor
    Kitessolja_ :: 220/70/30 :: Soldier
    Kitesengy__ :: 220/70/30 :: Engineer
    Kitesenfo__ :: 220/70/28 :: Enforcer
    Shadykites_ :: 220/60/17 :: Shade
    Cratalot___ :: 220/70/30 :: Bureaucrat
    Kitesnt____ :: 215/57/13 :: Nano-technician
    Crattykites :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat
    KItescrat__ :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat

Are the servers down yet? Im at work so i hope they will be up when i get home :-)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Still waiting for that mass emailout to inform people that the rebalance has finally landed...

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

http://i.imgur.com/vwMin.gif

Curious about release bugs that will be exploited Waiting for some email also.

You guys mean this email?

The "view it online" link leads here if you really want to see the rest of it.