Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The road ahead: Post 18.7 Changes and Vinkera's thoughts on how to fix NT's.

The road ahead: Post 18.7 Changes and Vinkera's thoughts on how to fix NT's.

So, with the patch date now officially announced, we can set our sights on the future.

NT's have had a rough go from the start. I remember personally reading several threads regarding underwhelming damage, complaining about the removal of ingots from people who do not truly NT, training complaints, etc. This past year was probably one of our darkest times. The removal of DM had put us into a league that I can deem only as "useless". 18.7 and Michi's diligent efforts are now bringing us hope. (This won't be a thread to encourage digging up the dead; merely a statement of reflection.) While we have recovered a lot of what we lost in the past, and gained some nice new bonuses, I still look at the whole picture and see things everywhere I'd change. That's not to say every other profession is perfect, but I will call mine as I see it.

Post 18.7, what we need is a step by step plan to tackle starting right from the beginning. While our 220's will be in good shape, overall.. lower level NT's see only minor benefits from 18.7 at this time. I don't see our playability factor going up on lower level NT's much outside of the normal Kite Hill power leveling tool and the like. While I'd never wish that to be impossible, it does annoy me that almost every NT is created at this time for only that purpose. I'd like to see us really excel at all level ranges, as we deserve. This profession has such an opportunity to become the excessively dynamic, aggressive casting, psychopathic damage-dealer we all want it to be.

I see many great suggestions in every thread, but I think the best way forward is to set our sights on one specific goal at a time. I'm not discounting anything anyone posts at all. When I think how I'd like to move forward, I may consider a suggestion as "down the line" or "not quite yet". I appreciate every suggestion, even if I don't agree.

Below, I will outline, in order, the steps I would like to focus down.

Step 1...

As I stated earlier, the best way to move forward is to start at square one, and that's obviously damage. At this time, I consider our 220's to be OK (not perfect! I'll get to that step soon...). But our lower level NT's struggle with damage, above all else.

I would like to focus on solutions primarily affecting single target damage across level ranges 1-214. This can be accomplished in 3 ways...
    • Create more nukes that work GIVA style. (Large amount of damage with a long cooldown) Izgimmer's Little Nuke and Izgimmer's Last Word should be deleted as-is and recreated as these. For nanos carrying the name "Izgimmer", they are extremely underwhelming and deserve to be relevant.
    • Add small upscaling damage bonuses to SL nukes based on the user's MC.
    • Restructuring Rubi Ka nukes. This is obviously an involved process, but we can simplify it a bit. Many should just be deleted. The rest can fall into three groups, and therefore possibly 3 different nanolines to create a rotation of use, but avoiding unbearable recharge times. Some hit for decent damage, but have a long recharge. These could use a moderate line cooldown of 4-6 seconds, and 2 second recharge. Some hit for low damage, and have a very short recharge. These can likely stay as-is. Some can be considered debuffing nukes, and should fall probably fall into the same nanoline as Constant Barrage. These should have a longer cooldown of 8 or so seconds. Specific changes I'd like would be level lock removal from Corruption of the Pest, Candycane and Resonance Blast. Resonance Blast should have its capped casting time removed. Some nukes that can be considered low damage should have their recharge time shortened, as there are not enough higher level versions of these. Lick of the Pest should be converted into a more useful debuff. (open to any ideas here.)

Addressing all three of those would create more dynamic damage strategies throughout level ranges 1-214, as even Resonance Blast is very useful at high levels.

Step 2...

We need to add variability to Offensive and Defensive Focus. I thought about this for a long time, and I actually love the idea.
    • Defensive Focus should add a small bonus to the NT's AAD. This would give us more of a chance of surviving against bigger mobs / players when standing toe-to-toe. The amount should scale with the NT's level.
    • Offensive Focus should debuff the NT's run speed and AAD, but add additional Nano Damage modifier. Offensive focus should cancel Dark Movement and Improved Dark Movement.
    • More nuke options for Offensive Focus should be available. This is where I would love some imaginative input. Currently, I can think of at least 2 new ideas for nukes that work on slightly different mechanics. One would work as an offensive damaging aura, the other as a channeling damage nuke. The damaging aura would work similar to Leshrac's Pulse Nova from DotA. It should be impossible to counter due to its nature. (See this demonstration if you're not familiar: https://youtu.be/Ap8buTgvBtw?t=1m21s) . The channeling nano would work similar to a Void Ray from Starcraft 2, that builds up to its maximum DPS over several seconds, but consumes a large amount of nano as it's used. (Here's a demonstration of that : https://youtu.be/KiFx3lNZa5c?t=6m5s , relevant to 7:05) Both of these should have very long line cooldowns. These types of nanos are what would officially define NT's as glass cannons, in my opinion, and crazy idea or not, I'd love any input.

Step 3...

This would be mostly a Quality of Life improvement.
    • Nano regeneration buffs of higher level than Personal Notum Harvester should be available. Tick rate on all nano regeneration buffs should be reduced.
    • Nano Cost Reduction and Nano Range buffs should be consolidated into one buff.
    • Nanobot Shelter should have a lesser version usable by froobs and lower level NT's, in general.
    • Dark Movement and Improved Dark Movement should have their values increased slightly. Possibly a small run speed buff also.
    • Nano Programing buffs should be castable on target, instead of self only.
    • Individual damage type override buffs should be added.

Step 4...

This would address our perks, procs, or anything else out-standing that directly affects NT's. Possibly starting to explore other things that indirectly affect us such as armor and other items.

Keep in mind, this is all forward thinking. I can't work out everything to the last minute detail alone, but as a group we can definitely arrive at some excellent results. I do believe following this strategy, in terms of sequence and design, we can achieve a more well balanced and dynamic style of play that is exciting from the first few levels, all the way to 220/30/70. We have a good foundation to build on, and provided Michi is willing to continue profession development, this is what I would like to see happen, from a generalized overview.

As a side note...

We have several very brilliant players here, and you have done a fantastic job working through hashing out the initial release of 18.7 as a team. I have received many kind comments via PM and here on the forums. But, you all are just as involved as me. To all those who took their valuable time to give input, thank you! I really do appreciate everything you all have done so far for the profession!

I've planted the seed... Now go forth, and discuss please!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

***From Psikie***
    I've been thinking about how my NT functioned from SL up to current. Once we got DtN I've always thought the Izzy Wealth nano was a good idea. However I always thought at all lvls we should have had nano pool buffs similar to doc max health buffs along with single target nano heals again similar to docs. Not really sure if that would be to much defense for glass cannons. Thoughts?

After playing a bunch of pvp, what stood out to me was that we're still a profession that's relatively complex. I would put much of my failure down to lack of muscle memory for a new setup (and it wasn't all that much of a failure, I went > 1 K/D ), and the new changes to NS makes it so there's more opportunity to swap back and forth. I dunno, complexity doesn't seem to be what we need more of.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Frokidd View Post
    ***From Psikie***
    I've been thinking about how my NT functioned from SL up to current. Once we got DtN I've always thought the Izzy Wealth nano was a good idea. However I always thought at all lvls we should have had nano pool buffs similar to doc max health buffs along with single target nano heals again similar to docs. Not really sure if that would be to much defense for glass cannons. Thoughts?
    Interesting ideas.

The nano documents do mention a range of nanopool buffs. They range from boosting it by 250 - 5,000 through a large range of levels. I would like to see if that's a possibility before we get to Nanobot Guard's DtN ratio, personally.

We have received a new quick Nano Heal perk, but that hardly spans the whole range of 1-220. When it comes to replenishing a team mate's nano, we have our passive team aura or now 2 perk options. I think the best way to approach a target nano heal, would be expanding the new modified Izgimmer's Wealth line down to include low level versions, but have a break off somewhere along the line. I mean, have a few that can be "target" as opposed to just "self".

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    After playing a bunch of pvp, what stood out to me was that we're still a profession that's relatively complex. I would put much of my failure down to lack of muscle memory for a new setup (and it wasn't all that much of a failure, I went > 1 K/D ), and the new changes to NS makes it so there's more opportunity to swap back and forth. I dunno, complexity doesn't seem to be what we need more of.
    Wait... You logged on?

Jokes aside, let me clarify what I meant. Playing defensively (allowing the use of NS2), I would want to work pretty much exactly as it does now. Mostly spamming GIVA / IU. Tossing in Self Illumination, absorbs, and Optic Plauge as needed. Easy to play and pretty good in PVM and PVP.

Offensive is what needs some dynamic. It should have a wide range of options, but should really make you think before you act. It should really put the NT into a position where you can alpha someone before they knew what hit them, but receive the same in return if an Enfo hits you with Charge and stuns you, for example. If you choose to play offensively, you should be very vulnerable, especially if another player catches you out of position and you're not ready to deal with it. The same goes if an NT catches another player in a vulnerable spot.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:11:28.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

The most fun I ever had in pvp was before SL when it was more a chess match and not an alpha timing fest. Think about this, by the time an advy caps you with fast attack, brawl, sneak, NTs are still in nano recharge when the the perks start rolling in. IF you survive that you hit NS or NBG and are losing offense or bleeding insane nano pool. It's a brutal and vicious cycle that NT defenses seem to be designed for emergencies and not prolonged combat. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong?

Well, this is why I've lobbied to get NS more available.

It started out as that legendary trump card. Now, if an NT does not have it, they often get driven into the ground like a finishing nail. However, having it seems to address that issue pretty well in PVM and PVP. I'd still love to see NS1 shop buyable and NS2 rollable, but baby steps... I know what you're saying, though. This is where I'd like to see us move away from finding more clickable perk actions, and instead looking more toward alpha type nukes or the "Pulse Nova" damage aura, etc. Things like that add more dynamic. More challenging, but more fun and rewarding.

Of course, first and foremost... I want my lower level NT's to get some form of GIVA-type nuke. If anyone has some ideas for specifics, please feel free to post any ideas relating to that. I'll put some thought into it over the weekend here. If nothing else is done for a while, this alone would be quite a nice and welcomed change. Lower level NT's are a bit of a sad excuse for a damage profession, currently, and I'd like to see that change to give them a more solid and rewarding leveling experience.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Lower lvl Giva would be nice, but I'm guessing the nanodeck/weapon is supposed to be the answer for low lvl NT dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Frokidd View Post
    Lower lvl Giva would be nice, but I'm guessing the nanodeck/weapon is supposed to be the answer for low lvl NT dmg.
    It is helpful, but not a solution. Not even close.

There's still a lot that can be done even with the RK nukes to help lower levels. They really are a basket case. Every single one is bad in some way or another, and they could be made more relevant. A lot should just be deleted, while cast times and line cooldown adjustments to others would sort a lot of the mess out.

The lower level GIVA nukes are really the best answer to low level damage in many ways. They can really provide an outline for the amount of damage that is plausible at these level ranges, then adjust RK and SL nukes around them as needed.

I'd love to see the SL nukes scale with MC skill at the same time. How these should scale is debatable, however. I've been thinking about that a bit, and it seems to make sense that as MC skill raises by X% of casting value, Minimum damage increases by Y%, but Maximum damage increases by Z%. Let's throw random numbers around... 15% over casting value, min dmg is increased by 2%, and max by 5%. Basically, min damage only increases a little compared to max.

That obviously isn't ideal, since min damage is a big limiting factor sometimes. However, that would not invalidate the higher level nuke that you will grow into as your level increases. The median damage gets a nice 3.5% boost, and the max get obviously 5%. This makes the damage range larger, and minimum is not changed very much at all. My logic behind that, is, well let's face it... you're using a nuke that's weaker than you have the skill to use, so you need a better one. We also shouldn't look to invalidate the next level nukes by handily out-classing their damage with lower level nukes. Making the damage range larger with the scaling follows this, also. You're putting way more skill behind a weaker nuke, but it's still a weaker nuke. It should still have the chance to hit low, but at the same time, a chance to hit really high for what it is.

Where the scaling effect should really shine is the lower level GIVA nukes. They should be considered as a nuke that you can grow into its full potential as you level, but eventually replace it and start growing into the new one. Before getting GIVA as things stand on live now, there's not a heck of a lot of reason to worry about MC too much as you're leveling. The lower level GIVA nukes should be tiered like GIVA itself is, and the tiers should all be skill dependent. Think of it as an NT's alternative to how other professions twink on a really great weapon for their level, we can twink ourselves into more damage, depending on how hard one is committed to it.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

I've been trying my NT in BS the last couple of days. Mainly sticking to offensive focus I feel that NTs are much more dynamic now, new nukes allow you to build an alpha very nicely. And fixers die ;D

Honestly NTs feel much more involving to play now. Really good patch for endgame craziness!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

After someone told me that now ANY DOT will make GIVA work, I gotta say that maybe we have too much alpha power. I dunno, just felt kinda cheap in some cases to be able to just spam eye of light on the guy and then hit him with GIVA after 1,5 sec, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't think I like that change. It makes the AI DOTs more worthless than they were before and just makes NTs more hated.
    I enjoy a more prolonged engagement, and it feels like we have that the other way, as in, it generally takes a while for anyone who's not some sort of uber soldier or such to hammer us down.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

You dont need a dot now to execute it.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    After someone told me that now ANY DOT will make GIVA work, I gotta say that maybe we have too much alpha power. I dunno, just felt kinda cheap in some cases to be able to just spam eye of light on the guy and then hit him with GIVA after 1,5 sec, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't think I like that change. It makes the AI DOTs more worthless than they were before and just makes NTs more hated.
    I enjoy a more prolonged engagement, and it feels like we have that the other way, as in, it generally takes a while for anyone who's not some sort of uber soldier or such to hammer us down.
    I can see where you're going with this, but I have a big issue suggesting AI DoTs be required to cast GIVA.

First of all, it's a huge step backwards. Mechanically, it makes no sense to have to have to land a DoT to cast another nuke. Especially when you consider every weapon special can simply be used at any time.

The biggest issue I have with reversing that change is, PVM should never suffer because of PVP. If what we have in PVP is too strong, it should be balanced in a way that doesn't cripple PVM. PVM has always been an after thought for NT's, and we are finally in a good spot. Requiring a DoT to cast GIVA or DM is, by far, the most infuriating thing I have ever experienced in this game. That's just throwing several more mechanics against us being able to successfully deal damage.

Yesterday, my org did an IPande run, and I can say for the first time, I actually enjoyed doing it on my NT. Before, every single mob was frustrating to say the least. Before, a common occurrence went something like this.. *try* casting a DoT... Countered... Countered... Countered... Cast Constant Barrage... Cast a DoT... GIVA the last sliver of its HP, because the rest of the team has already been killing it for several seconds now. That's not to say my setup is bad either. Yesterday, I saw IU get countered even with 2600+ MC, which was rather surprising, but because I could throw out GIVA quickly, it didn't matter.

Now, that brings me to the PVP side of things. Are NT's too strong? If that answer is yes, how are we going to deal with it to properly balance out, bearing in mind PVM is as close to perfect as it has ever been? In the past, I've suggested having a PVM nuke and a PVP nuke, specifically now GIVA for PVM only, and something else for PVP only. If it is possible that nukes specifically had a different %HP cap than other attacks, that may be another option also.

If it comes down to that, I'd be OK with it, but nerfing our PVM now is a huge step in the wrong direction, and it would make no sense to do so.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Ugh.. I'll repost this later. My phone totally ruined the format of this post. However we can add variability to GIVA with regards to how it casts in PVM and PVP if we determine NT's are too strong in PVP currently.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 27th, 2015 at 15:03:33.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    You dont need a dot now to execute it.
    No, but to deal any damage. No point if no DOT running.
    The Red Brotherhood

the dot only adds a tiny hit to it, you still do full damage without a dot running.

with SI - (14:31) You hit OT Bartender with nanobots for 885 points of radiation damage.
    (14:31) You hit OT Bartender with nanobots for 19681 points of radiation damage.

without - (14:32) You hit OT Bartender with nanobots for 19846 points of radiation damage.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Allow me to interject with a video of pure rediculousness.

This was supposed to be a serious, awesome display of how we're looking now on live, but... this is what it turned into. Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/IQPTiMUUxkA
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Here's my first crack at the lowest level NT GIVA style nuke. I've compared these numbers against both existing RK nukes and SL nukes, and it seems to fit along with what we would expect for the specified MC values. Some damage values may be too high, or too low. Let me know what you guys think.

Izgimmer's Little Nuke - Combat - 55 NCU

Stats:
    NanoPoints 280
    Duration 0s
    Range 30m
    Stacking 55

Speed:
    Attack 1.25s
    Recharge 1.00s

Attack:
    Matter Crea 100%

Defense
    Nano Resist 80%

Criteria to Use:
    User Profession == Nano-Technician and
    User Level >= 50 and
    User Matter creation >= 550

Perform on Use:
    Target Damage for 1380 to 2250. If Caster Matter Crea >= 810
    Target Damage for 1260 to 1930. If Caster Matter Crea <= 809 And Caster Matter Crea >= 740
    Target Damage for 1140 to 1670. If Caster Matter Crea <= 739 And Caster Matter Crea >= 670
    Target Damage for 1020 to 1430. If Caster Matter Crea <= 669 And Caster Matter Crea >= 600
    Target Damage for 900 to 1200. If Caster Matter Crea <= 599
    And Caster Matter Crea >= 550
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 1st, 2015 at 12:18:24.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Ok, so I've gone ahead and tried to work out the numbers for the potential follow up GIVA style nukes that would fill the gap between 50 and 215. Again, these numbers are possibly too high or too low, but I've looked back at my own personal level experience, and these seem to fit pretty well.

Level 100+ :

Izgimmer's Last Word - Combat - 55 NCU

Stats:
    NanoPoints 420
    Duration 0s
    Range 30m
    Stacking 55

Speed:
    Attack 1.25s
    Recharge 1.00s

Attack:
    Matter Crea 100%

Defense
    Nano Resist 78%

Criteria to Use:
    User Level >= 100 and
    User Matter creation >= 850

Perform on Use:
    Target Damage for 2800 to 4200. If Caster Matter Crea >= 1150
    Target Damage for 2475 to 3710. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1149 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1060
    Target Damage for 2150 to 3225. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1059 And Caster Matter Crea >= 990
    Target Damage for 1825 to 2750. If Caster Matter Crea <= 989 And Caster Matter Crea >= 920
    Target Damage for 1500 to 2250. If Caster Matter Crea
    <= 919 And Caster Matter Crea >= 850

Level 150+ :

Viral Assault - Combat - 55 NCU

Stats:
    NanoPoints 500
    Duration 0s
    Range 30m
    Stacking 55

Speed:
    Attack 1.25s
    Recharge 1.00s

Attack:
    Matter Crea 100%

Defense
    Nano Resist 76%

Criteria to Use:
    User Level >= 150 and
    User Matter creation >= 1200 and
    User Expansion sets & Shadowlands and
    User Specialization & Third and
    User Cyberdeck & Jobe-chipped

Perform on Use:
    Target Damage for 4600 - 6900. If Caster Matter Crea >= 1500
    Target Damage for 4200 - 6300. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1499 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1430
    Target Damage for 3800 - 5700. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1429 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1360
    Target Damage for 3400 - 5100. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1359 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1290
    Target Damage for 3000 - 4500. If Caster Matter Crea
    <= 1289 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1200

Level 200+ (Yes, we want something good named Detonation Matrix...) :

Detonation Matrix - Combat - 55 NCU

Stats:
    NanoPoints 1000
    Duration 0s
    Range 30m
    Stacking 55

Speed:
    Attack 1.25s
    Recharge 1.00s

Attack:
    Matter Crea 100%

Defense
    Nano Resist 75%

Criteria to Use:
    User Level >= 200 and
    User Matter creation >= 1600 and
    User Expansion sets & Shadowlands and
    User Specialization & Fourth and
    User Cyberdeck & Izgimmer modified

Perform on Use:
    Target Damage for 7200 - 10800. If Caster Matter Crea >= 1900
    Target Damage for 6400 - 9700. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1899 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1800
    Target Damage for 5700 - 8600. If Caster Matter Crea <= 1799 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1700
    Target Damage for 5000 - 7500. If Caster Matter Crea
    <= 1699 And Caster Matter Crea >= 1600

Again, let me know what you guys think. I, personally, think this will be a good foundation for us to restructure the rest of our SL and RK nukes around. You'll also notice, the first 2 (one in my previous post) are froob usable. That is intentional, as froob NT's are in a pretty bad way, and need some additional nuke options. It's not reasonable for them to use only IEF for 80ish levels, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 1st, 2015 at 12:17:22. Reason: Number corrections
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

@Vinkera: Overall those figures seem good on paper. Would require some proper testing, for sure.

The only pseudo-issue I can see is that weapon-users vary A LOT on both cooldown and damage range on their specials and we'd have to sit somewhere between a "amg I do 100k FA/AS every second at level 50" twink and an average player. NT's would have a nice damage, fairly reliable source of damage every ~10sec. I think it's awesome, but I can see the usual suspects crying NERF! if this touches PvP (though I hope it does, ofc).

Been playing around with my NT on live. Feels great, dynamic to play.. been killing stuff in a more reliable and less panicky way (2600 MC solo pvp/aad/evade gear on). Love it.

The class I love has been revived. Thanks.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

The problem I see is, I have a level 60... (as you can tell from my signature ;p)

And, the best nuke she can use self buffed, annoyingly, is Blaze of Hephaestos due to both cost and damage. There's nothing at low levels that can really match AoE's, which truly is sad.

Edit: However, a similar story is true until 215, when NT's can get GIVA.

Until then, NT's can't really be considered a damage profession. If we determine Doubles and such are too strong in PVP, I'd prefer to see those toned down before weakening some form of viable, single-target, PVM option. Currently, there really isn't anything, unfortunately. Even super twinked, my 60 is pretty much limited to using AOE's for almost everything.

I also have a 176 (or so) NM NT. I can't really describe her in any sort of positive way, damage wise. There just isn't anything she can do to do more damage, other than possibly swap to pistols.
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 1st, 2015 at 02:56:47.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast