Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18.7.0.26 on AOItems!

18.7.0.28 on AOItems!

I've updated the AOItems TestLive site from 18.7.0.21 to 18.7.0.26!

Shout if anything's broken.

Known AOItems bugs:
    None right now.

I've also made some bug fixes and improvements to the menu bar. There's now a home button which will take you to the latest patch info, and a donate button for those who want to help pay the bills that keep AOItems running.
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 15th, 2015 at 02:48:12.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Well done Miss.
    FTFY, and thanks.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I thought michi bumped it from. 24 to .27 im confused :-)

Edit, ok it was a typo and its really .27
    Thanks demo :-)
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Apr 14th, 2015 at 07:49:24.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

O_o my wife told me there are no females on the interwebs.

I see the Agent Waves/Blast/Harm nanos have nano damage as a percentage, is that correct, and if so what would be possibly be affected by the ~260% nano damage increase ? I see the older patch versions are also listed as such, although Auno lists it as a flat figure. I've clearly never paid close attention to any of my Agents damage.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Thanks, appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I see the Agent Waves/Blast/Harm nanos have nano damage as a percentage, is that correct, and if so what would be possibly be affected by the ~260% nano damage increase ? I see the older patch versions are also listed as such, although Auno lists it as a flat figure. I've clearly never paid close attention to any of my Agents damage.
    Waves of Trauma increases that stat by a flat 125, but it's displayed as 125% because that stat is applied as a percentage modifier to nano damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Waves of Trauma increases that stat by a flat 125, but it's displayed as 125% because that stat is applied as a percentage modifier to nano damage.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Seems like its only the pet reflect left with 2k+ skill req for engies. Why are they lowering the castin requirements this much? Think its intentional or just a small miss? Or are engie pets also scaling?

Very nice, I appreciate all the work you do with AOItems, I hope you keep improving it!

I've been wondering though, why is the "Nano-Tech" button on the sidebar greyed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    Very nice, I appreciate all the work you do with AOItems, I hope you keep improving it!

I've been wondering though, why is the "Nano-Tech" button on the sidebar greyed out?
    Thanks!

I'll quote an earlier answer from a different thread.

The button is actually greyed out, because that nano listing isn't done/completed. And tbh, I'm awaiting 18.7 before I resume work on it.
    Or in short: Too. Many. Nanos. to make sense of.

Added 18.7.0.28.

Awsome, thanks!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Added 18.7.0.28.
    Your .28 link in this post goes to .28 ... the .28 link in your OP is a duplicate of the .27 link.

Emma

edit: Are the deleted items in the .27 listing Icons or additional nano programs being deleted?

They're nano programs. You can click the links to see more details.

I asked because among the items deleted are Playful Cub & Grinning Hunter ... which I thought were being modified vs being deleted.

Emma

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I asked because among the items deleted are Playful Cub & Grinning Hunter ... which I thought were being modified vs being deleted.

Emma
    Those nanos should still still be there Only the Team and (Other) versions were removed; the team buff casts a nano on everyone that has the same name as the self one, which were the ones that were removed.

https://tl.aoitems.com/nano/prof/adventurer/ are the surviving nanos.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Those nanos should still still be there Only the Team and (Other) versions were removed; the team buff casts a nano on everyone that has the same name as the self one, which were the ones that were removed.

https://tl.aoitems.com/nano/prof/adventurer/ are the surviving nanos.
    Please make sure to look at the very bottom, under the "orphan" table, too. I haven't gotten around to updating the filter rules for 18.7 yet.

Please make sure to look at the very bottom, under the "orphan" table, too. I haven't gotten around to updating the filter rules for 18.7 yet.
    Regarding the grouping - https://tl.aoitems.com/nano/prof/keeper/
    There's a category "Parry / Riposite" with an extra "i" in Riposte.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast