Thread: Time to upgrade that 386!

Time to upgrade that 386!

Ok FC, it's been posted before and i'm gonna do it again:

FIX THE LAG

I'm on a LAN with 2 friends of mine at the moment, 1 of them wasn't at Camelot but me and the other were there just now, Omni was holding the box room for a while until clans stormed in...
    <insert lag here>

I must've pressed my hotbarred Divest for over a 100 times, I didn't get a single one off. I had people who weren't even near me hit on me so i backed off, tried to heal up..

Executing Nano Program: Preeminent Health Haggler.

Luckily i got healed by a doc cause i sure couldnt heal myself. My friend already visited the Reclaim terminal, but i could see him run around right next to me, sit down, heal up, hit his nano recharge, ran off to attack a clanner, it looked like someone else was playing him... insane!

I died twice without firing a single shot...

Eventually Omni managed to win a GS, it was pretty damn insane tho.

Can you say Bump?
    Last edited by Kaliopious (old); Oct 24th, 2002 at 10:55:50.

BUMP!

I juat "love" when i press my team heals or rapid palsy keys and they execute only 2 minuties after....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Lots of rubber banding too
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Yesterday I ran down the stairs from the 100% zone and got LD 7 times in a row, everytime I managed to gte back and get up to 100%, only to run down and get LD again.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

My suggestion for now dont press same key over and over. If you tabed someone just press your divest key once and wait time it takes you to cast nano program and start moving. Same with heals.
    Atleast it works for me i instacast all doctor nanos at full defence. Today i tabed vergil used rapid palsy but it was laging and when i run down to tara room i finaly executed it to bad he resisted.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Yesterday I ran down the stairs from the 100% zone and got LD 7 times in a row, everytime I managed to gte back and get up to 100%, only to run down and get LD again.
    hehe that room down the staris near morgan is like a black hole. So many people LD there.

I know its been said before but why not limit the PF to refuse entrance to one side after that side has filled in 50% of the PF's available space?

Please?

Pretty Please?

Sugar on Top?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by Abid
    I know its been said before but why not limit the PF to refuse entrance to one side after that side has filled in 50% of the PF's available space?

Please?

Pretty Please?

Sugar on Top?
    Probably not possible and takes too much time to fix
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Yep, I've noticed that too. It happens as you run through the door that leads into the hallway. Almost every damn time I'd attempt to run through I'd go LD. Never seen so many people running in circles in one place .

This didn't happen before as far as I remember. What happened, FC? Why that exact spot?

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Originally posted by Julia
    My suggestion for now dont press same key over and over. If you tabed someone just press your divest key once and wait time it takes you to cast nano program and start moving. Same with heals.
    Atleast it works for me i instacast all doctor nanos at full defence. Today i tabed vergil used rapid palsy but it was laging and when i run down to tara room i finaly executed it to bad he resisted.

Yep, and the other guys to you hits your normally etc ;p
    bah my english sucks.
    Well Damn, 22 Points in Sensory to Cast Four blondes from Kali. Im so ALONE!

- Firefly9 - 183 Martial Artist

F ya

I rarely get the lag ppl talk about, but it has happened to me...
    when I go to camelot, I try hard to root ppl who are well... stupid.
    Like joe-schmoe shooting at top of stairs or at the door. Generally, that 5s extra of ugh'I'm stuck' gets them killed.
    That and when I run by I want to be able to snare all of them
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

BUMP
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

I don't have problems with camelot lag...i dunno whats up with u guys
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Supersoly
    I don't have problems with camelot lag...i dunno whats up with u guys
    What are your system specifications?
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

Originally posted by Fluxlee

What are your system specifications?
    cray III with nv30

Cray III is crap, what you need is that 2048-node supercomputer DoE bought to simulate nuclear explosions.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Cray III is crap, what you need is that 2048-node supercomputer DoE bought to simulate nuclear explosions.
    Bad...Ass..
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

boys n toys 0_o

whats wrong with my erm athlon?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions