Thread: Compilation of 18.7 bugs.

Compilation of 18.7 bugs.

With the good and the bad, comes the ugly.

This will be a thread for Michi to reference for bugs we've found, and a brief description of them / fixes I suggest.

* Izgimmer's Blessing - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    The profession requirement on this nano is wrong. Currently, it is Meta-Physicist. I would like to see the level lock removed for the time being also, if possible.

* Looping Service Proc - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    There is an issue with the stacking order / nanoline this Proc has. It can currently overwrite Superior Fleeting Immunity, while being a much lower level equivalent absorb. I would like to see it in a different nanoline, if possible, or change the stacking order to 12, which would prevent it from overwriting Fleeting Immunity and up, but tie with Enforcer's Absorb Punishment nano.

* Nanobot Guard - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    Very simple. There's no casting animation. Make this the same as NS / NS2.

* Superior Fleeting Immunity - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    This did not receive the same line cooldown as the lower absorbs. It still has the default 4.6 second recharge, and no line cooldown.

* LE Nuke Damage issue - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    This is an odd one. For some reason, nukes like Izgimmer's Tactical Nuke and Mastablasta's Cataclysm are not affected by + % Nano Damage modifiers and do not count as damage generated by the NT. The damage seems to be from a non specific source, as nothing shows in the combat window for damage.

* Utilize perk action - Fixed 18.7.0.27
    Seems that when Flim Focus was deleted and recreated, Utilize no longer sees it as it's dependency, and doesn't work.

If I missed anything, please feel free to let me know via PM or in the current 18.7 thread, and I'll adjust as needed.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 11th, 2015 at 01:44:22.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm