Thread: Hows the population?

Hows the population?

Kind of done with WoD 6.1 until atleast 6.2 comes up, thinking of ressubing for some nostalgia, how is the population lately?

laugh out loud

still the same 6 people online
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

got my "clicky" out and will be counting heads online all day today!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

The new year spike has dropped off. Prolly be another one around 18.7

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Ill play a bit when the patch hits.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Herkulease View Post
    Ill play a bit when the patch hits.
    18.7? I've been waiting years for 18.7

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...uary-26th-2013

I don't think we will see 18.7 until 2016.

Think all girls got multiboxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Or shared
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Anyone else notice how Joel hasn't posted since November? I hope he pokes his head in again soon :<
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Anyone else notice how Joel hasn't posted since November? I hope he pokes his head in again soon :<
    Joel Bylos is no longer GD of anything and works on something different now -> http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/g...ter_march_2015

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam
    Which really brings me to the second reason for my trip to the US. I’ve been moved to a new initiative within the company, one which requires my full focus. This means that I have been slowly (since the start of the year) handing off my responsibilities to other members of the team.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    Joel Bylos is no longer GD of anything and works on something different now -> http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/g...ter_march_2015
    What other members? :<
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

How do you get Informant and other important content done with a low population? Is there a way to find people organizing events? Lft seems to be useless at times.. Is there a bot where people scheduel raids....I see dnet has an option for posting events but it don't seem to have a scheduling system. I think i remember a froob bot that had events setup for froobs.

Maybe the devs can make a queuing system where people are put together. Although if everyone is weak the team will be a fail right?

I need to know some tips and tricks to dealing with this low population and having a hard time finding people for content when I play... forum section/websites/bots? help me plz?

It is all about finding a good org. My wife and I have been back a few weeks and just joined an org that continually amazes me with how much stuff is going on.
    What content are you playing at present?
    Main: - Vonshot: 217/26 Omni Trox Trader

Alts:
    - Nycrow: 191/11 Trox Fixer
    - Tanknip: 217/14 Trox Doctor, The Cookie Monster
    - Nightswan: 164/5 Solitus Crat
    - Ghostblade: 184/19 Trox Shade
    - Megachug: 57/5 Trox Enforcer
    - Kyllx: 51/5 Opifex Agent

Well I only returned to the game about 2 weeks ago,I have a LOT of toons level 200-212 that haven't started the Dust Brigade / Peacekeeper Constad chain but i'm not in a rush since so far I've been focusing mostly on my nt that was 198 when i got back but got to 203 after spending 4 days doing the scheol chains for the nt nanos (which wasn't fun at all) and my kpr that is now 197 . I only had 10 character slots so I bought a new slot with the fc points i got from 1yr sub, and I made a new ma that I'll play when I need a break from my kpr and nt.

So to answer your question, atm Inf missions and db quest for nanos and I wish I could find teams for s7 for my kpr and 175 soldier.
    Last edited by Enforser; May 11th, 2015 at 20:17:51.

Yup I am in the same boat in that while I have a high level toon I am choosing to level up my low level Trader just because I always wanted to and never did.
    Let me just re-emphasize by saying that when my wife and I came back she was still in our "old" org and it was crickets chirping.......
    I had been dropped because I was just a recruit anyway when we took a break like 2 years ago. I searched for an active org using all the old tradecraft secrets of seeing who was on all the time in groups, who was where I wanted to be, what name sounded cool etc etc and the choices narrowed for me after that.
    Once I joined a new org I saw all kinds of stuffs going down.

I bet an hour or two in Bor or ICC on the weekend looking for an org would pay similar dividends for you too!
    Main: - Vonshot: 217/26 Omni Trox Trader

Alts:
    - Nycrow: 191/11 Trox Fixer
    - Tanknip: 217/14 Trox Doctor, The Cookie Monster
    - Nightswan: 164/5 Solitus Crat
    - Ghostblade: 184/19 Trox Shade
    - Megachug: 57/5 Trox Enforcer
    - Kyllx: 51/5 Opifex Agent

Well Orgs do things at their own leisure and over the years the only way I was ever able to complete Sector 7 or Informant was with my Orgs..... that's not enough, especially when I am not in the mood or able to be a part of an Org group. And I have only done Sector 7 like 3 or 4 times and Informant once.

The biggest Orgs have like 30 people online at the most right? And those are far and few between?

Wasn't there bots with schedule events. If I want to do Sector 7 or inf missions I got lft and spam ooc's, often to no avail. I've used dnet to get help with the stupid parts of the long sl chains that can't be done solo, maybe I can start doing /tell dnet !pvm ### profession lft inf mish or S7.

I'm neutral and my old org is dead, so I am trying out The House of Black Star, I think they did Informant or started the chain today but I was about to log and wasn't in the mood anyway.
    Last edited by Enforser; May 11th, 2015 at 21:33:33.