Thread: keeper Le debuff?

keeper Le debuff?

Why are keepers excluded from having a profession that can debuff them? Just curious, or maybe they do and i missed it? doesnt seem *Balanced* when every other profession has 1. I feel it should be a full circle in terms of those debuffs , example would be A>B>C>D etc etc all the way around. to where z counters A
    Last edited by Raishen; Mar 31st, 2015 at 19:24:23. Reason: more information

Also why dont shades get LE PVP DEBUFF?! how am i just now noticing this...

The shade nano Defeat Righteousness was the anti-keeper nano.Except it was the worst of them. It was changed because it was ridiculous.You are just now noticing this because you're out of the loop.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=266300&patch=17000000 the old DR before it was changed to shade's caress

I guess shades didnt need debuff to kill keeper... and rather got CH for entire raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

a lot of the nemesis nanos only exist on paper.

and yes, shade's caress is ridiculously op.

caress is OP for pvm, but there are certain bugs which happen in pvp which stop you getting any healing from it period as the caster, and others where only your peircing perks get healing from it. add to that you can just use biococoon/ns2/kite during it and for pvp its not 100% reliable anymore.

Shades get debuffed by soldiers "pierce nerves" as a LE PVP debuff
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒