Thread: Thank you for the fish

Thank you for the fish

For those deluded, this ain't MMO this is "Anarchy".It's quite colloquial that my neutral engineer has been killed for who knows what time at Tara's chamber, even tho I have mentioned alot time his an OMNI alt.From times i've enjoyed this game Omnis were Neut's friends and even so i've mentioned it before his an Omni alt.
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU for realizing what kind of people play this game while they pretend to be Super Heroes etc..
    /Burn happily
    Best regards, Mongulz

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Over 10 years I tried going to Tara with Omnis, Clans and even tried few times to form full Neutral raid.
    It failed in about 80%-90% of cases

Most fun was when I was targeted by omni and clan targetters at the same time ...
    Just live with it.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Are you quitting? Can I have your stuff?

switching sides to whoever is winning should have a downside, no?
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Yeah unfortunately some omni kill omni so its no surprise that they kill neut too. Gone are the days where your side means your safe from certain sides. Its just a side effect of playing alongside of the low playerbase. There will always be plebs who play and people will find ways to get their kicks and desired daily kill count and this will no doubt mean more people shoot at their own side.

Delete pvp, would be easier to balance the game and likely clear the game from the arrogant, superiority, narcissistic outlooks held by some of the pvp crowd. I for one am kinda bored of the egotism and snobbery that seems to come hand in hand for some in pvp.

I'm just trying to think how many times i've seen you at Tara until recently....Hmm, tough one that

Also, if you are this concerned about it that you feel the need to make a forums post about it, why not just log an Omni character and save yourself the heartache?
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Delete pvp, would be easier to balance the game and likely clear the game from the arrogant, superiority, narcissistic outlooks held by some of the pvp crowd. I for one am kinda bored of the egotism and snobbery that seems to come hand in hand for some in pvp.
    Excellent idea, except that it'd bury the game completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    Excellent idea, except that it'd bury the game completely.
    Aye, agreed! I wasn't really serious. I don't do pvp unless it cant be helped but alot of friends do.

I wasn't even too serious about the outlook and attitudes of pvpers. I think it is mainly pvpers I've seen it from but no where near all pvpers and it isn't exactly confined to just pvp.

Lol neuts are 3rd class citizens.
    Last edited by Lazy; Apr 1st, 2015 at 13:17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I'm just trying to think how many times i've seen you at Tara until recently....Hmm, tough one that

Also, if you are this concerned about it that you feel the need to make a forums post about it, why not just log an Omni character and save yourself the heartache?
    I logged my omni alt and made post about it on neutnet ,and ofc got flamed by retards which is exactly what i have expected.

On other side there are numerous alternatives to pvp oriented mmo-s such as roleyplaying mmo-s and some fantastic single player games.Even greatest grinders have to take break from endorphin juices they receive from MMO-s.Cheers
    Last edited by Feeble; Apr 1st, 2015 at 10:46:24.

today only,shall I document your steps and follow it to the "dot". think I've enough endorphin juices too...or was that heckler juice?!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

If you can tab it, kill it.