Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oldschool Players Thread [NOSTALGIA]

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    pls view profile kkty fo
    Oh ****, the join date wars! Oh I've missed them so much
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Oh ****, the join date wars! Oh I've missed them so much
    I miss the postcount wars.

this
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    Alphaforces = Corrupted? If not than that's another legendary player that sadly passed away.

Also there's list of other players that forgot to mention, mostly MA's tho, since that's profession I've always loved the most:

Moonsorrow - pretty skilled MA player and hot girl IRL
    Hameleon - he's considered to be the best MA back in 2006-7 iirc
    Danielka - the only player with Grand Champion title
    Vlainstrike - skilled MA player and author of current MA solo titles
    Intake - British trash-talking kid
    Drimachus - another skilled player and my buddy as well
    Luiza - loved her videos
    Yea Hameleon should be on the list tho , also Danielka = Toxicmen didnt want to mention him twice tho , Luiza is already on the list
    Cornflex 220/26 Keeper
    Kaldr 220/20 Crat
    Firstaidz 211/12 Doc

Organization : Paradise

Selltoj00 was Gaurder if i remember right, him and Onlyman use to make me laugh alot, reason i kept grinding on oh back in the day...

I'm never on no ones list!

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly View Post
    Selltoj00 was Gaurder if i remember right, him and Onlyman use to make me laugh alot, reason i kept grinding on oh back in the day...
    Yea Onlyman thanks for reminding
    Cornflex 220/26 Keeper
    Kaldr 220/20 Crat
    Firstaidz 211/12 Doc

Organization : Paradise

sylfarin, phaine? Dark front crew! alucardo!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Hey there, this is Pataky3, nice to see u around again, good old days!, im still playing but not with my keeper (bring to keepers some love plz)

Mostly people I enjoyed playing/chatting with, and some names I remember all too well, some of them may have their alts included in the list (-:

Nishizono, Keeptetoro, Katanar, Avance, Madm8, Boom, Glassgoat, Noobas, Kotty, Nozan, Shieka, Moonsorrow, Persefone, Dymek, Neccoz, Totor4, Balkasak, Koizumi, Flynicist,

Marinesold, Ocelot180, Shaollin, Barbidur, Byromaani, Joeymtl, Odyceus, Vlainstrike, Tifs, Kitanna, Martialmad, Dockarts, Bigula, Jekonam

Bigpelo/Nemezys, Khrystanna, Divine, Danjal, Biggysmallz, Racsyka, Tushu, Bashere, Borris2, Priest, Fudokan, Buroz/Forz, Harios, Revanevan, Stpax, Tupelo, Zeusforce,

Bombalatina, Tankforces, Alphaforces, Dodo, Fekal, Fixichong, Chewy, Darkpalladin, Fury1, Grind42, Nogoal, Pataky3, Sneferu, Fazzeh, Wannabeback, Zacix, Corupted,

Blissenopia, Carjoy, Danao, Devouringu, Dimatrix, Docbzh, Docharmm, Drkittles, Eunucha, Heffalomp, Jaxaz, Kroppsik, Mylady, Oberdoc, Tristeza, Watec, Zixx, Aramsunat,

Blazebot, Cerisette, Drixe, Phaine, Tehevolz, Ymmeng, Repsol, Brainwash, Abuk, Morkhai, Noim, Thedevil, Schluups, Bonzay01, Airspider, Corpsecreate, Shimka, Esquobar,

Gastly, Hitgirll, Ocene, Paratrooper, Rezipped/Lequack, Hero, Senilu, Xtersoold, Wizzytrooper, Deviance, Enfolunee, Impetu, Kickenf, Marbreth, Naplion, Peck3,

Pipetka, Rapped, Rzvro, Troxxor, Fergusson, Nadel/Racatti, Nobutero, Pricelessman, Thymoglobule, Ventnoir, Bargindealer, Euryke, Torisha, Torture, Axemaxe, Cassnet1...

Big shout-out to you all guys, great, funky, weird moments with you! Thanks to Hameleon (among all the other fellow MAs I spent super dope moments with listed in there) for making me wanna achieve a badass 220 PvP MA.

Thanks to Nishizono, he's the one, along with Keeptetoro and Orayang, whom introduced me to the game.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

CORN...you deeck :P

Ange, lots of those people are the same person lol. it would have been nice if at some point FC let us have all the alts listed under info for each name. I've talked to some people for years without realizing they were someone else that I knew even better haha.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Snip.
    Ah, memories. Those were the good times. Sad part is most of the players on the list don't play anymore

/Kotty

Good old times!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Right Jey, but I did not put that many alts names though! I can tell it may be the case for 5 or 6 them. ;p
    I wish such thing was possible too, but we may be able to list a good part of players' alts by using our in-game bots' datas (raid/org ones). You're indeed part of my list!

Yosh guys, good times and memories for sure :P plenty of fun and dedication playing with you!
    It'd take me a long-a** piece of paper to write down everything I can remember from AO.

I probably met up and often played with at least as many omni than clan fellas, never been RPing around.
    To play with everybody is a key thing, you can also improve so much better that way. To a whole another level when you get to play with older, more experienced players.
    That I've always been doing.
    When LE came out I was a bit under level 200, I remember fighting against end-games players and getting stomped, coming back a better player each following try.

I'm not such an old AO player, and I never played any other (online) game even 1/1000 as hard or as long as AO, apart from, offline wise, Final Fantasy when I was a lot younger.
    I still feel like I've tasted the better part of what AO essentially is, to me.
    That is a world-wide connected community left with plenty of possibilities to interact and experiment!

Well, as long as there are players determined to make it work, and make it happen.
    I know how much you guys were/are, without people like you I don't think I would have sticked to it that long honestly. (-:
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Wow, after 5 years of inactivity I can say I blushed when you mentioned my agent in the OP. I haven't logged that char in more then 6 years
    As a side note, I was a dirty little wolf who always ran, gotta admit that

Cheers to you for bringing back good old memories, man!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Aww, Showoff powa! we kinda started together. You're such an ole folk :P glad to see ya around

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    CORN...you deeck :P

Ange, lots of those people are the same person lol. it would have been nice if at some point FC let us have all the alts listed under info for each name. I've talked to some people for years without realizing they were someone else that I knew even better haha.
    lol @ this.

For real. I don't know how many times people go on my friends list, only to learn later they are a friend already. like my friends list = 84 people... turns out I only have 11 friends :/

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Aww, Showoff powa! we kinda started together. You're such an ole folk :P glad to see ya around
    Ange, you old bum! <3

I remember when u were 220, I was 170, and you were taunting omnis to attack you and I would CH you when you got low or help you gank all those 214s and lower who dared joined the gang-bang atempt. Won't ever forget those fun days!
    I'm not active in-game, but it seems Funcom allows me to still type on this old forum
    Considering activating for a few months if you guys ever get that new engine, lol
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Good memories, I typically ran around in Omni-Ent casting wrangles as Quamie cause it was easy to use the reet's to ladder up to better wrangles, but that was like 12-13 years ago. I left with a lot of people when Eve launched but came back intermittently over the years.

Always used to see Wrangeline and some other clanners coming in and out of the whompa's to kill guards and omni's.

I remember potatochips and babek. I used to do city raids almost every day with them for a while. My engie got a ton of ai levels back when they were super hard mode.

As for an old org angels of rubika was a popular rk2 froob org back in the day. They crashed hard and fc burned them hard on president transfer rights and they went sort of insane. http://hgc.forumup.info/index.php?mforum=hgc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast