Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS Ely Powerleveling

Online now to finish off or get another chunk done, and would like to try up to 160 on my enf, thanks!
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

Online as well & ready to rock if you are. If you come on and don't see one of my toons online just send me a private message here on forums & ill get an email notification to join you!

We can get some more done tomorrow (friday) evening. Been spending time with one of my pet rats. She's got a giant tumor and is going in for surgery tomorrow but she's old enough that she might not make it.

Hey, no problem at all - to be quite honest you should spend as much time with her now as possible, forget AO. My cat just recently had a tumor removed on her leg and she's quite young but doing well. Hopefully it goes very well for you tomorrow, but spend as much time with her as possible, it matters for sure. I'll be away Sat-Tue for work, so I'll plan to check in with you next week if I don't see you around tomorrow (hope I don't ).
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

I'd be down for this.
    Call my cell. I don't log in-game anymore.

Someone from Dark Order of Chaos should have my number.
    If not, then free bump lmao.

Sorry to hear about your pet rat, I hope the surgery is successful and you can enjoy more time with her! I'll be online for a few hours tonight yet & around during the day sat/sunday so if you decide to do more leveling just send me a private message here on forums & ill get the email notification on my phone to jump online. Thanks

got a lvl 65 i would like to have lvled f possible. /tell tfixxx when and if available
    For the funz....

Sometime during this upcoming week, most likely. We'll see what we can work out in regards to everyone's schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    We can get some more done tomorrow (friday) evening. Been spending time with one of my pet rats. She's got a giant tumor and is going in for surgery tomorrow but she's old enough that she might not make it.
    The surgery was a success. Here's the carrier she was in, you can see all the blood. We gave her a bath when we got home, washed off a bunch more. Now she's laying in a couple of our shirts, swaddled up for warmth. She's still not very active (though she kept trying to jump out during the bath), but it's most likely she's still just tired from the anesthesia. We brought some banana baby food and Fiji water (our animals are pretty spoiled, no tap water for them) that the vet left for her after she woke up. She didn't eat much, but now we've got some watermelon in her cage if she gets hungry, and some more baby foods of various flavors ready for when her appetite returns. So far so good, fingers crossed there's no complications during the recovery, though we picked up antibiotics from the vet just in case. Also, yes, my phone's camera is godawful. Blame HTC.

Hey Esssch let me know if your around anytime tonight or this weekend for some power leveling!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12