Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: (22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers!

Mabe dey shud pla niecr wit errbobie n den zomnibz ill gut lung mech butter
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

If you don't like the way bots are run organize your own raids. Even tara and 42, as I understand the rules of the game if you have a group that is able to complete the content you can compete for loot, as long as it is not a player spawned mob, (ex. pocketbosses, old outdoor city gens). Think of bots as public orgs, leadership has the right to kick you if they don't want you there. You also have the ability to form a competitive group.

Too many carebear MMO's have ruined your spirits. This is AO, compete and beat if you want the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Samcon View Post
    If you don't like the way bots are run organize your own raids. Even tara and 42, as I understand the rules of the game if you have a group that is able to complete the content you can compete for loot, as long as it is not a player spawned mob, (ex. pocketbosses, old outdoor city gens). Think of bots as public orgs, leadership has the right to kick you if they don't want you there. You also have the ability to form a competitive group.

Too many carebear MMO's have ruined your spirits. This is AO, compete and beat if you want the loot.
    I have run sucessful s42. Takes average 2 hours of rallying to make enuf numbers for an attempt. It is very hard and not practical at all. Instance 42 would be much better.

and no you do not have a right to form a competitive group. Dreadloch corp tried that, and they got banned/kos by hellcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    I have run sucessful s42. Takes average 2 hours of rallying to make enuf numbers for an attempt. It is very hard and not practical at all. Instance 42 would be much better.

and no you do not have a right to form a competitive group. Dreadloch corp tried that, and they got banned/kos by hellcom.
    What constitutes someone having the right to playing the game in a certain area, in your opinion ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    What constitutes someone having the right to playing the game in a certain area, in your opinion ?
    $15.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    $15.
    Indeed, but lets hear what the boxer really thinks...
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Indeed, but lets hear what the boxer really thinks...
    I'm going to guess his opinion is $90.
    Although it is more likely €90.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

trolls
    Last edited by Soju; May 20th, 2015 at 06:00:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Samcon View Post
    Think of bots as public orgs
    Problem with your logic is most orgs I have been a member of have some sort of communication between rank-and-file members and leadership so that they may work towards common goals together in a smooth manner, with hellcom you do not have this communication it is more of a one way street of "**** off, do what I tell you or leave". Which again, leads to people having hostile attitudes towards leadership and the organization in general. Also I have never seen an organization that tries to control how their members make credits.
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

This thread is starting to make me sad. You're arguing over your welfare experience.

Never heard of that org but when your group is strong enough to handle content on its own the last thing you give a frack about is public bot bans and public bots themselves. If omni understood that maybe there might start to be actual competitive and competent orgs and players instead of the usual hundred org clueless zerg.

And no, the last thing that's needed is for Michi to drop down from GD heaven, swing his mighty hammer around and hand hold noobs some more. You have every tool at your disposal to handle content by yourself, all you need is to be willing and a modicum of competence.
    Fourth, Devil Inside - Part of the ship, part of the crew.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

trolls
    The question isn't trolling, it's simply asking for clarification of what you meant by :

This a public forum, asking for clarification on something you've already posted on a public forum, is not trolling.

stop trying to setup the trap where if i respond. any player that pays has the right to play. and then ull respond with how multiboxing interferes with a solo players right to play this game.
    Im talking about hellcom here. not multiboxing. Me and u have already talked about multiboxing in countless other threads.
    stop following me around and targeting me. i ask nicely please.
    Last edited by Soju; May 20th, 2015 at 16:55:21.

stop trying to setup the trap where if i respond. any player that pays has the right to play. and then ull respond with how multiboxing interferes with a solo players right to play this game.
    Im talking about hellcom here. not multiboxing. Me and u have already talked about multiboxing in countless other threads.
    stop following me around and targeting me. i ask nicely please.
    I'm not following you around, I just wondered what you meant in the previous post; there was no need to stalk me on FB and send unwanted messages there, you could have just have answered the question, and cleared up what you meant in that post; but I think we all know the answer by now anyway.

confirms Omnis multiboxing is more powerful than clanners playing of separated accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    confirms Omnis multiboxing is more powerful than clanners playing of separated accounts.
    Because actual players regardless of faction, can't insta alpha a single player as well and 6 perfectly synced and multiplexed characters on one keystroke can.

Because actual players regardless of faction, can't insta alpha a single player as well and 6 perfectly synced and multiplexed characters on one keystroke can.
    /assist is new for clanners? I seen solox go down inn a nano second in Hellcom when every one press there assist macro. Multiboxing is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    /assist is new for clanners? I seen solox go down inn a nano second in Hellcom when every one press there assist macro. Multiboxing is overrated
    As I said, my question to the the boxer was nothing to do with actual boxing; but just for clarification on why they said some people have no right to raid an area........ but they did.

Looking at the land map... I think clan have /assist down pretty well ..... and do stop trying to troll, you're not very good at it.

Lol you didnt see clam wipe whwn omni took di tower eh. Im not even sure thwy were sure what happen other than reclaim.
    Hellcom has its utility for people who like it. If you dont, dont just cry aboht it. Like soju, make raid abd get 42 done. Or talk to the guy and start raid right before hellcom does. 42 loot drops in collector. Farm that

what do you expect hc to do? having some folks try to odd them one day, and then join up the next (preferably when it didnt work)? lol. yeah.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345