Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    because of a few people who can't read or behave in a socially acceptable manner?
    Over simplifying the problematic behavior of hc admins to over exemplify the utility of the bot doesnt negate the underlying issues with bot itself. Personallyl, i wasnt banned from hc due to a lack of humanity or civility. I simply refused to apologise over trivialities that affected the ego of admin of the bot. The intentions of a player implemented bot system may have begun well, but they certainly arent now. Its too much about control and too little about over all helping players enjoy ao. This cannot be refuted

Quote Originally Posted by Painolympics View Post
    Asking a lot of fc to reimplement different loot systems. Overhauling basically all of nw. Theres like two ppl working for ao. But i agree. Shpuldnt need to rely on player ran bots and such to maintain order in raids and pvp. Have i mentioned, i hate hellcom. Like, almost enough to go clan. Still like the idea of multi factional connected org. Omni org = Anarchy actually. Clan org = Actually anarchy. Idk bout neuts. Could do tara / 42/ towers. Im almosy excited at just the thought. Someone do this. I'll join. Gogogo.
    Isn't that basically what the Creddit Consortium (or something similar) is? Multi-faction, reddit based.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Reddit based....does ao make a fedora...

Reddit based....does ao make a fedora...
    One can only hope, M'atrox.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I haven't been a member of Hellcom since 2008 or 2009 or something like that (I may also be way off). I can't remember how long it's been, or many names except Melizabe and Breakme/Priestess, that Caani or Cani guy whom I never seem to spell correctly. I'm not interested in reclaiming the points I had, if any. I'm now in an org that is not allowed on Hellcom without special exemptions. And I will say none of this is a problem. Hellcom administration will do as they like, and that's never not been the case. If people are banned because they violated the rules, there shouldn't be a disagreement. If people are banned because a Hellcom admin made up a rule on the spot, or felt like it, it's also their prerogative, and there should not be a disagreement. If Hellcom admins selectively enforce rules because they hold some dislike or fondness for a person, this is also their prerogative. Soju made an alt Clan, was banned, as according to the rules. I don't know anything beyond that. There isn't a problem here. But, for everyone else who has left Hellcom involuntarily or voluntarily, trying to frame their problems as 'they broke the rules' when what they said happened didn't break Hellcom's rules doesn't help perceptions of the bot. Not providing evidence or testimony to refute claims also does not help Hellcom. So can you all get off HC's back and stop pretending the admins are only following the rules, OR only behaving like power-tripping teenagers? There is a whole spectrum of maturity the admins show (with a whole spectrum of propensity towards a segment of the maturity spectrum each admin can show, as well), and they may or may not be following their own rules when they behave the ways they do. The apologists aren't fooling anyone either. Let their own power structure sort it out or crumble or whatever. For the rest of you, do whatever you want. Hellcom only has power over you and your game if you let them.
    Last edited by Waahash; May 18th, 2015 at 23:14:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    yadda yadda yadda
    Don't tell me what to do.

Wow, I should read forums more often.. This is wrong on so many points. I fully agree with what Aiken said earlier.
    But, send me a PM or find me ingame if you want me to look into faulty bans and I will gladly assist you.
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkel | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin
    Keeping Admins and Leaders in check since.. forever.

Don't tell me what to do.
    But that's telling me what to do!

But that's telling me what to do!
    But you telling me, too not tell you what to do; is telling me what to do! So again sir, dont tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrstin View Post
    Wow, I should read forums more often.. This is wrong on so many points. I fully agree with what Aiken said earlier.
    But, send me a PM or find me ingame if you want me to look into faulty bans and I will gladly assist you.
    DAMAGE CONTROL. gigs up pal. Its all ova. We're all going clan now#

But you telling me, too not tell you what to do; is telling me what to do! So again sir, dont tell me what to do.
    I never said don't tell me what to do! Besides, I wasn't directing commentary specifically at you. I think the whole Hellcom is {virtuous,garbage} thing is silly to begin with. If you read what I posted you'll see you and I agree on a whole slew of points.

Please stop banning people if they are clan. Spies do not matter in 2015. Tara timer is a system wide message. Please update hellcom policies and procedures.

Burrstin | Laug | Snorkle | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHJASDHASDDSJJHJHH lel@ego
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Hellcom and Hodorraid may just be a bot for u to gain loot. But for me raidbots are a bit different. Hellcom is how i met people i love to play ao with.
    Its why i was so mad when hodor banned me for such dumb reasons.

I DONT NEED YOUR LOOT. I JUST WANTED TO MAEK NEW FRANDS.

burr u have been away for a while. I have spent time as a hellcom leader. There are definately admin abuses behind the scenes.

I never said don't tell me what to do! Besides, I wasn't directing commentary specifically at you. I think the whole Hellcom is {virtuous,garbage} thing is silly to begin with. If you read what I posted you'll see you and I agree on a whole slew of points.
    Are you trying to tell me how to think now?

Ill be your friend soju. Hit me up. We can kill stuff and steal from its corpse. Or roll clan alt rogetjer.

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkle | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHJASDHASDDSJJHJHH lel@ego
    Hi,

I am Burrstin, I guess you don't know me.

Glad you find my sig amusing.
    Hellcom Super Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    Hellcom and Hodorraid may just be a bot for u to gain loot. But for me raidbots are a bit different. Hellcom is how i met people i love to play ao with.
    Its why i was so mad when hodor banned me for such dumb reasons.

I DONT NEED YOUR LOOT. I JUST WANTED TO MAEK NEW FRANDS.

burr u have been away for a while. I have spent time as a hellcom leader. There are definately admin abuses behind the scenes.
    I have indeed been gone for a while but I can count the times I've seen/heard/caught an admin or leader abusing their position in HC one hand. It is not common, I have very high confidence in the admins I've promoted on Hellcom. If you have other information please take it with me privately and I will have a look..
    Hellcom Super Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Burrstin View Post
    I have indeed been gone for a while but I can count the times I've seen/heard/caught an admin or leader abusing their position in HC one hand. It is not common, I have very high confidence in the admins I've promoted on Hellcom. If you have other information please take it with me privately and I will have a look..

Mr Dottkaem is about the most fair leader I've crossed paths with(I'm no bot groupie). Unless I miss my mark, Dott can quote what you said on hc chat 10 years ago. Don't know that name either? organizations like Tranquility probably have no meaning either.

The main problem with allowing clans is where do you draw the line. Let some members of Tranquility in Hc and not others? For every outstanding player like Soju, there are 20 Surgcor's. (you will just have to know what that means, I won't defame anyone here)
    Last edited by Sancus; May 21st, 2015 at 23:05:06. Reason: Naughty words...

Heres a few big ones while i was leader.

Evil empire = pvp, neutnet drama. nothing to do with towers, ninjalooting, clans. mass bans handed out.
    Dreadloch corp = Tara drama, neutnet drama. mass bans handed out.
    Wisdomman moving to iraid = mass bans handed out.

These are instances within the last year. More than single bans. its mass bans.

Im sorry burr at this point im not interested in rejoining hellcom. I am pushing for these issues to be visible, so maybe michi will take notice and instance s42. and possibly look into a tara alternative.
    Last edited by Soju; May 19th, 2015 at 13:16:30.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast