Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    Hodor isnt any better, they also have jerk leaders. I tried to raid with hodor after i got banned from hellcom. I was banned from hodor also. reasons were that I am a multiboxer. and i am omni (even tho i was banned, and hodor has nothing to do with towers)
    aren't you back on hc?

Well, is there a point discussing any of it? There's already a FUN com employee waiting to throw some bans about, and god, it is not Analrrina. Hellcom is an institution, almost part of the game. Common sheep will go to the traditional bot, not the new ones; which I don't trust because 40 year olds are looking for power and attention in games everywhere, be it just an org or a whole faction.

I do feel something nice by reading the things here about Clan bots, but well, I was part of a community of Spanish-speaking people and I got banned because the DI leader didn't like me attacking his towers, even if I was alone(!!).

I don't expect nothing of this wrecked game and its insanity, from Funcom employees to the common folk.

Winds of change roar with Michi but the flavor is the same. Can we even go about recommending solutions about bots without being banned, even in forums? Guess not. Stick to forum topic right?

Sheep Online it is, at least for omni in this game. 9 years and is still Foob/Conda the owner of the bot ( sromp )

Whatever it is, tribal nature will survive and no hope for future changes, you can only trust in persons, but I'm too old for this ****, maybe I'll deactivate my account again.

Have fun!

...COM.

Let's face it, if you need to join a zergbot to get any pvm items with the game in its current state and all the encounters being so easy, then you are a pretty bad/average player and don't really have any ambition. In which case then yes you join any of the dumpster bots and submit to whatever abuse and trash they wanna throw your way. Name is irrelevant they are all the same ran by the same type of person.
    Fourth, Devil Inside - Part of the ship, part of the crew.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

I am still banned on hellcom. i did join a few 42 raids on my alt that was still on hellcom on a different act, but that account was also banned last week. (btw i still havent ganked omni nor have i joined tower battles, reguardless banned)

I think its stupid.

If Omni ever gets towers back. I will switch my teams over to neutral. and ill destroy every omni site. I WILL BRING FRIENDS. YOU WILL PAY IN CREDITS TO THE TOWER VENDOR.

I am still banned on hellcom. i did join a few 42 raids on my alt that was still on hellcom on a different act, but that account was also banned last week. (btw i still havent ganked omni nor have i joined tower battles, reguardless banned)

I think its stupid.

If Omni ever gets towers back. I will switch my teams over to neutral. and ill destroy every omni site. I WILL BRING FRIENDS. YOU WILL PAY IN CREDITS TO THE TOWER VENDOR.
    Jesus, they really got you mad. You never get this mad. Points are just a hand stamp. You can go get your hand stamped at a different club. Some clubs toss you out for pissing on the seat.

Scoope sometimes would have to talk to the bar owner and get some of our peeps back in da club.

If you aren't having fun Mr. Frankenstein, you are doing it wrong

Hellcom has been bad for a while now, I believe Aiken is genuine when he speaks but I believe the problem with people acting with poor attitudes towards HC admins comes from the behavior of some leadership within HC and how they interact with the majority of the population within HC and the omni side in general.

Now mind I haven't been a member of hellcom in a year+ and I was banned for trolling/derpy things to spite leadership, it was immature but I felt no good would come from being apart of that community and I wanted to show my frustration.

HC has no right to dictate what players do outside of a raid. This includes BS/Shopping Channel/Pvp mockery (Ive seen/heard of people being HC banned for afking on BS, selling premium side change items, ganking omni in bore pvp)

HC should not be Team Omni Rubi-Ka Police they are a raid bot and should act as such. The fact that this bot banned 200 twinks from raiding with them shows how serious they are about pvp :\
    Last edited by Emergenzee; May 17th, 2015 at 10:57:34. Reason: expanded statement for context
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

hc can do whatever it likes. by what reason do you determine what hc can ask of their participants and what not? if they would ask people to only play naked with a funny hat on they could do that. they playerbase might drop, but why should they not be able to do that? hc is not a fc made institution, it is a player based 'club'. and nothing good comes out of it? i think hc has equipped more toons than any other bot in game. so wth are you talking about.

people need to get back in touch with reality. oh. and a propos. things arent that different in real life. when you, for instance, join a school, a good one. a certain behavior off campus is expected of you. if you think that makes sense or not will have no significance when you get expelled for joining isis or something. and don't debate that example, i know your village school doesn't care.
    Last edited by Xootch; May 17th, 2015 at 13:38:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    hc can do whatever it likes. by what reason do you determine what hc can ask of their participants and what not? if they would ask people to only play naked with a funny hat on they could do that. they playerbase might drop, but why should they not be able to do that? hc is not a fc made institution, it is a player based 'club'. and nothing good comes out of it? i think hc has equipped more toons than any other bot in game. so wth are you talking about.

people need to get back in touch with reality. oh. and a propos. things arent that different in real life. when you, for instance, join a school, a good one. a certain behavior off campus is expected of you. if you think that makes sense or not will have no significance when you get expelled for joining isis or something. and don't debate that example, i know your village school doesn't care.
    Nothing good came out of it because I realized I could do all the 'game content' that HC 'provided' for me by other means with much less drama/bs and it was more enjoyable.

And btw in case you didn't know this isn't Earth we're speaking about this is Rubi-Ka which happens to be a fictional video game maybe you should start trying to think about it as such.
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post

Look the fanboy comparing RL again with a ingame bot lewl ))))
    You just made my day! Keep lying urself, FC should make a automate LFT system for evrything ingame like any new game so all those people who are forced to raid with such sheep's(slaves) as yourself, can do it when they want and how they want.
    Hug ur master as much as you can, a bot should be a tool to help you coz of lack of tools provided by FC, not a stupid club and some emo-gentric fat penguins with glasses to give or take some content of the game as they please.
    Last edited by Pharexys; May 18th, 2015 at 14:04:31.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

I think its stupid.

Seems i might be able to "like" some pvmers. Very rare indeed!
    Scumlets do tend to think there is a god ingame that they have to bow. I just hope people realise is a game and bots should be just tools nothing else.
    We dont need bots at all, they just help us a bit, but nothing else.
    DI proved it without any bot or any "club" as mentioned by a sheep earlier, we did took evry base they have and totaly dominat'ing penguins-with-fat-glasses since 5 months. Nothing to brag here, its a fact.

ps. using the phrase "penguins-with-fat-glasses" has nothing to do with any hate over the Penguin birds.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    FC should make a automate LFT system for evrything ingame like any new game
    this is probably the only intelligent thing posted in this entire thread
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    Look the fanboy comparing RL again with a ingame bot lewl ))))
    You just made my day! Keep lying urself, FC should make a automate LFT system for evrything ingame like any new game so all those people who are forced to raid with such sheep's(slaves) as yourself, can do it when they want and how they want.
    Hug ur master as much as you can, a bot should be a tool to help you coz of lack of tools provided by FC, not a stupid club and some emo-gentric fat penguins with glasses to give or take some content of the game as they please.
    I don't agree that easily with you but this is indeed true, bots have to much power and those running / leading it, it should be indeed a tool to help out, nothing else, and tbh FC should indeed add something to replace all bots, bots show/do way to much for years
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

A bot is indeed a tool that helps out, but if you can't help yourself by reading the rules and acting accordingly you have no right to blame others for the inevitable sanctions. If hundreds of players raid on the bot and only a few complain (often those few have demeanor similar to teenagers) the problem is obviously not in the bot or it's admins.

Most of you whiners are right when you say you can't compare real life to the game, if you behaved like that irl you would get smacked in the face along with access restrictions.

Warfang banned me once, for refusing to apologise. Ive never liked hellcom. Id prefer to do towers with a hand full of friends or ally orgs for fun and to perhaps gain the field. But nope. Always join hc, so wecan do towers. You get points! Effectively handing out monopoly money in ao now. I dont need to be told what to do, ill make my own choices whether they fit your agenda or not i could care less. Ivr never once done s42, something i need and want, but refuse the administrational bot for 42. Same for tara. I hate going to tara. Because hc. Id honestly have a multi factional raid force to kill all those who oppose that force. Omni, clan, or neut. I love towera and to pvp. But i absolutley hate hc. I dont need permission to do what i want in ao. Whoever said we dont need hc, hc needs us. Inb4 hc ban.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    A bot is indeed a tool that helps out, but if you can't help yourself by reading the rules and acting accordingly you have no right to blame others for the inevitable sanctions. If hundreds of players raid on the bot and only a few complain (often those few have demeanor similar to teenagers) the problem is obviously not in the bot or it's admins.

Most of you whiners are right when you say you can't compare real life to the game, if you behaved like that irl you would get smacked in the face along with access restrictions.
    Bots are too powerful, FC should take that stuff over, away with all bots, implement LFR / loot systems instead of this crap, and I am not talking just about raid bots, also the NW part, knowing how many are in which zone etc and when a tower in a field hits 75% etc, away with all that help, it's basically cheating, older days were much better and more tactical etc, yes population is a lot lower too, but fc could remove fields too, have the pvp zones of the same TL closer to each other, less annoying wankers that grief etc, but these bots have to go first
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Asking a lot of fc to reimplement different loot systems. Overhauling basically all of nw. Theres like two ppl working for ao. But i agree. Shpuldnt need to rely on player ran bots and such to maintain order in raids and pvp. Have i mentioned, i hate hellcom. Like, almost enough to go clan. Still like the idea of multi factional connected org. Omni org = Anarchy actually. Clan org = Actually anarchy. Idk bout neuts. Could do tara / 42/ towers. Im almosy excited at just the thought. Someone do this. I'll join. Gogogo.

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    Bots are too powerful, FC should take that stuff over, away with all bots, implement LFR / loot systems instead of this crap, and I am not talking just about raid bots, also the NW part, knowing how many are in which zone etc and when a tower in a field hits 75% etc, away with all that help, it's basically cheating, older days were much better and more tactical etc, yes population is a lot lower too, but fc could remove fields too, have the pvp zones of the same TL closer to each other, less annoying wankers that grief etc, but these bots have to go first
    Idk what your point is. That players stepping in where funcom failed; to aide players in doing content has somehow became bad 10 years later because of a few people who can't read or behave in a socially acceptable manner? I'm not gonna go down the "where funcom has failed list" road again, been pointing it out long enough to deduce those discussions are pointless. On a side note, did you know you used fourteen (14) commas in a single sentence?

Idk what your point is. That players stepping in where funcom failed; to aide players in doing content has somehow became bad 10 years later because of a few people who can't read or behave in a socially acceptable manner? I'm not gonna go down the "where funcom has failed list" road again, been pointing it out long enough to deduce those discussions are pointless. On a side note, did you know you used fourteen (14) commas in a single sentence?
    It was a run-on, and it didn't even end properly!

Idk what your point is.
    His point is bots are too powerful.

currently you must be subservient to hellcoms administration if you ever want an acdc.

that is stupid. fix it please michi.

lol we pwn omlet without bots
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast