Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers!

There are some posts in this thread that are outright _lies_.

I won't call each of you out on them as I'd just get Anarrina'd, but some of you are just outright lying.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    I went red team on BS for 15 mins, killed a raid leader 2 times and was banned because "that's not how you pay the people that let you raid". Had a lot of points...
    This is nothing surprising, the majority of hellcom leaders are utter noobs with repressed anger.
    Fourth, Devil Inside - Part of the ship, part of the crew.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

I went red team on BS for 15 mins, killed a raid leader 2 times and was banned because "that's not how you pay the people that let you raid". Had a lot of points...
    That's pretty funny
    I'm sure this raid leader wouldn't want his name to spread, so to avoid speculation which raid leader would this definitely not be?

Let you raid.

I dont know to feel sorry for them ? Huh.. i dont think so. Being incompetent is one thing but having a illusionary dream that you "LET RAID" is beyond my understanding. So no, i do not feel sorry for this pathetic ******* or whatever you wanna call it.
    Myself realised many years ago, any kind of bots that suppress us and limit our content of our loved game shouldnt exist or be given such powers of being able to dictate what i can do ingame or not.
    Hopefully on Clan side, with of course my decisions over the years and support from my family in my decisions, we took a stand agaisnt those avid of power players who do not represent anything in this game and no, they do not provide a " LET YOU RAID" story either, they just some power hungry wannabers that realised nothing ingame. Having control over multiple content areas of the game and limitting players ability to do it, should be ****ing bannable by FC. I do realise I supported many of clan bots over the years but in no ****ing way i've seen them or seeing them as "LET YOU RAID" , and more of a tool to be able to do such content easyer, without limiting anyone to enjoy the game. Such behavior shouldnt be allowed anymore, ok we accepted it in the past but that should be history. I just hope Omnis one day will realise how good it can be to be free and do whatever you want when you want. **** towers, **** anything you want, being free to do what you want with your friends or explore new content of a game and actualy do play the game as it should be played is way more important over some ego-centric wannaber's who created or wanna create some political system in a FREAKING GAME MAN. As i told them on Clan side many times now, and i've proved them that many times, i am not gonna accept such control over the content, be it FFA days on RK2 and proving RK1 wannabe leaders, is not about having a zerg and brag you are a good leader or some ****, its about having quality members togheter and working for the same purpose. Whatever, I do love being able to do what i want when i want, without spam, without rules, without some bull**** a 60 years old fat guy prepared for me. So i just hope you will feel my enjoyment too one day.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    There are some posts in this thread that are outright _lies_.

I won't call each of you out on them as I'd just get Anarrina'd, but some of you are just outright lying.
    There has been four posts before your post that mention being banned, all the rest are talking about those posts or something completely different (MB). Hellcom admins like to think they are famous throuh RK for the PVP prowess (Going on the way they talk about themselves in the bot) but that in its self is laughable. What Hellcom is actually famous for is their bans and their nazi admins, they are known for it quite far and quite wide both in terms of the playerbase and in terms of timespan. Hellcom need members to perform, people have other outlets to raid and therefore do not need hellcom but your attitudes suggest that it is the otherway around.

To say there are some posts here that are outright lies but you darent name and shame is also laughable... really... a likely story. I remember my ban, I was sat in the grid and a newbie asked a question in the shopping channel (I dont remember what the question was) but I answered it and a few people put in input and it became a conversation. You in your nazi admin style tried asserting your imagined influence by telling people to stop having a convo in shopping channel. As opposed to making sure a new player to the game got the info they needed (Because we all know peopel like you like to hoarde knowledge to make yourselves seem to stand out further and have you seen as "UBER" as opposed to spreading the love and sharing the knowledge and having people catered for). When it became obvious that your prowess didnt quite matter outside the hellcom channel you banned me with crataiken. Now as I said before you need us, we dont need you. It didnt bother me, I found that laughable that you thought that would carry some weight. I hate pvp and only ever did the raids for the PVM as a rule. Now because of hellcoms incessant whinging I did take one for the team a few times and go on to the tower raids to help make up numbers despite having no interest in PVP but was hellcom appreciative? Not on your life, for one it became expected but for two it also became an outlet for hellcom to belittle at lack of PVP knowledge despite admitting I had zero PVP knowledge before hand. I mean way to go... moan that people dont attend and them make them feel like they wont bother in future when they do. Sound logic right there. On one of these "taking it for the team" trips to towers with hellcom I once got threatened with a ban by one of your leaders (I wont name and shame) because I was hitting a tower with reflects lol. I didnt even notice... before that point I wasnt even aware towers had reflects. Instead of enlightening the people without knowledge, hellcom again used it as a reason to belittle and took the opportunity to power trip. Another time a hellcom leader (Again I wont name and shame) tried creating a zerg team for towers... no body wanted to join (It was quite late my time and I was about to go to bed). After the third or fourth time of whinging in the chat and getting quite angry I politely said I cant im sorry and by the time id typed out the next line of convo and hit enter, this leader had pretty much exploded. threatening with "about to throw out some bans up in here" so I told him to ban me. Again you need members to function. Im really not bothered with the number of other outlets I had to do the same thing. HE then admitted that he couldnt actually ban otherwise he would. LOL So it seems you are so famed for your bans that even your leaders who cant ban get used to throwing threats out about being able to ban.

Its ok tho.. we are all liars right. What I havent mentioned yet is the amount of times ive logged my keeper so that 12 man could run in the times when the raid was going to end because of no keeper (You are welcome by the way). This is again, to take it for the team as I truly need nothing from there. Simply to allow HELLCOMS raid to run. The number of times ive been asked to join the raid on my keeper since my ban is quite a few too but a simple "Sorry mate, I cant... Im banned" always gets a "Awww" followed by a or words and emotes to the same effect. Dont think about that though when your all quick and happy to ban tho do ya. In truth I am no longer banned. My ban wore off a week or two later but like I said... Players dont need hellcom. Hellcom needs players. This is proven by the fact that I havent needed to re-join since my ban. I could (Or probably not after this post being the nazis that hellcom are) but the fact that I built up points only to lose them with the ban makes it pointless re-joining and regaining more considering how ban happy you at hellcom are.

You seem to think you are all exalted upon high and all us poor lil peasants that join need you to such an extent that you can do and say what ever you like to who ever you like and we will just scrabble around for the scraps at your feet but you never seem to draw any parralells between the high ban rate hellcom has and the number of times you're all running round annoyed because you cant get numbers for the raids in such times. Hellcom thinks they own the place but they dont... its just in your heads.

Dude, so much of something in your post. You were banned for being an ******* by the sounds of it. Deal with it.

Nobody on Hellcom is under any impression that you have to raid with us, BUT, and this is a rather large but, If you're an ******* we reserve the right to NOT have you on the bot. You're entirely free to raid whatever the heck you want to, just not with us.

As for some of your other 'points', I don't have the energy or the will to argue with you.

And I stand by my earlier post calling out the liars in this thread. Butthurt for being removed from a bot they didn't want to be involved in anyway is so ironic it's laughable.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Dude, so much of something in your post. You were banned for being an ******* by the sounds of it. Deal with it.

Nobody on Hellcom is under any impression that you have to raid with us, BUT, and this is a rather large but, If you're an ******* we reserve the right to NOT have you on the bot. You're entirely free to raid whatever the heck you want to, just not with us.

As for some of your other 'points', I don't have the energy or the will to argue with you.

And I stand by my earlier post calling out the liars in this thread. Butthurt for being removed from a bot they didn't want to be involved in anyway is so ironic it's laughable.

So you obviously cant read or maybe you can and you just dont understand what you read... Im not butt hurt... Im not interested in your bot... Im just sharing my experience to combat your "everyones lying" post. The only liar here is you and I stand by my comment at hellcom is famous for its bans. it seems my post hurt your butt tho its ok, put some cream on it... itll be fine in a day or two.

No, Hellcom is famous for the *reactions* to the bans. Let's clear that little one up straight away. I have access to the banlist and I've even removed bans I think to be unfair. I will not however remove bans for *******s with attitudes similar to yours. You may think that's an ok way to be, I however don't and I make no apologies for keeping *******s out of the bot.

You keep telling yourself that. Keep the lie going to try and add credence to it. Hellcom is probably famous for its reactions within its leaders. Outside hellcom it is the frequency of the bans it is famous for. Ive only been banned once. Due to my experience with the attitudes of the people that run the bot I havnt had interest to bother again. Its your self imposed importance that thinks your will can be carried outside the bot. Make no mistake about that. I am speaking as somebody that has heard much more about the bans than the reaction of the bans I know this to be fact.

You keep telling yourself what ever you need to keep that ego massaged tho

Nothing to do with ego at all. It's more to do with keeping a nicer attitude of players on the bot. Simple as that. If you're an ******* to leaders or admins or other players, you're very likely to be removed. Nowt to do with ego stroking at all.

It has everything to do with ego. It was the ego that made you be an ass to a player requesting information. It was your ego that couldnt take the fact that outside hellcom you have zero control. You threw a ban out for the simple reason of needing to exert some control in a situation where you had none. Your an ass. Not all but many of your leaders are asses. If you cant handle that thats fine... you massage your ego how ever you wish. In the time I was in hellcom I wasnt an starstrstarstarstarstarstar to anyone. If I was a star star star star star star star ... enlighten us all as to how and offer it as a reason as opposed to hiding behind hiden expletives. You cant... thats why your just throwing out hidden expletives... because you have no basis for your comments. Just like you cant call each of us out on the lies in your initial post. It smells nothing but ego. You got butthurt that somebody had the audacity to cuss out your poor little baby in the first place forcing you to make up your initial post.

lolwut? Now you're just frothing. And i'll remind you that you were banned for similar things...

Sure there's a lesson in there for you if you'd care to stop ranting a little....

I havent ranted once... Im not butthurt, im not frothing, im not anything but calm and matter of fact. Take a look at your posts.

Try backing up what you say with actual reasons as opposed to just clutching at straws. Its ok though ive pretty much said all I can say and the fact your just circling round the same non descript bs just goes to show you have nothing of substance to say.

Keep it up, good day good sir

entertaining stuff!
    For the funz....

You were banned for being an ******* by the sounds of it.
    It's a one-sided picture that's been painted. But it reads just the opposite of what you say.

Stick to the topic please.
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

seeing as the topic is smack talk I'd say lock it, or are we now allowing a "lord of the flies" attitude here now? Very mature
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

So much fuss over a small Omni-only bot? Just stick to the big raid bots like Iraid/Hodorraid(Noraid)
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Hodor isnt any better, they also have jerk leaders. I tried to raid with hodor after i got banned from hellcom. I was banned from hodor also. reasons were that I am a multiboxer. and i am omni (even tho i was banned, and hodor has nothing to do with towers)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast