Thread: Took a door, and it took me to the wrong area!

Unhappy Took a door, and it took me to the wrong area!

I was in Borealis tonight, and was going to the hi-tech store (the one that sells vehicles) to meet a friend. I entered the door and found myself... not in the shop that was for sure. It was some weird room with a few pieces of furniture. I shrugged, and left the room, and when I zoned out of the room, I ended up in the store where I was trying to go in the first place.

Cool. thats weird.

I've had something similar before.
    I was doing a mission in Home, alas it was full of those nasty, nasty Orange Enforcers and I was having to do a lot of fleeing.
    One such flee, I exited the mission and instead of being outside the mission in Home I was outside a warehouse in Tir!
    I went back into the warehouse but it was empty, not my mission.
    Then had to go back to Home and get back into my mission, of course nasty Enforcer had healed up by then.

A shock to the system to say the least.

If you have machines upgrade,you can see that there is a second door behind the first in may shops in Borealis. I have been able to access these by flying at an angle towards the door.

There are alot of cool static rooms around, hunting them down is kinda fun

Most of the shops along that main line in Bor have that second "transporter" door to some room behind the main shop door. A buddy of mine is quite good at getting into all of them. He climbs onto the roof and knows how to drop down "in between" the two doors and zone at-will into the "extra" rooms.

Cheers,
    Martek

HAve your buddy goto Clon****. At the Outpost with the grid is a cluster of doors on the map to the EAST. 1 such door is surrounded by wall and a roof. IF I push to the wall I can see the door, but cant seem to get to it no matter what I try, maybe he can get to that one

Talking

Thanks for the replies. I do remember that I was using my Yalm at the time and I came in at a sharp angle. I guess I'll just have to practice this to see if I can do it consistently and try to freak my friends out.