This thread in the Knowledge Forums has the full Arete Quest List: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ete-quest-list
My question here is in regards to the Arete quest to receive 3 NCU's for your belt while still on Arete:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
There is an NPC in ICC somewhere in/near the Shopping building that gives a mission regarding the mail terminals ... very nice set of matching ncu for your belt.

I also found a mission from the Alien npc While still on Arete that is not mentioned in the OP: Talk with her (while not teamed) and you get a mission to find a friend. Return to her after finding a friend & teaming with them ... you might need to both be nearby, not sure. Toon with the quest returns and receives a nano can with xp boost inside ... after using that on your teammate you both get an xp boost cast on you and the toon with mission gets three ncu with complit requirement equal to the 3 slot belt you received from the save terminal quest. This mission does not involve going inside to do aliens ...

Emma
The description above was from visits to Arete awhile ago, during the short time 18.7 was on TL before switching back to testing the new inferno missions ...

I was on TL yesterday and could not find the NPC Outside the Crashed Alien Ship on Arete. Was this quest for 3 NCU's to fit the 3-slot belt we get from the guy with the box on his head removed from Arete? Or, changed?

The NPC inside the ship still has discussion point about needing to go find a teammate, but it does not trigger a mission anymore, so no NCU reward.

Emma