Thread: Darren Plush Quest

Darren Plush Quest

18.7.0.22 TL Patch Notes:

General Changes

•Lowered Darren Plush's bribe cost and requirement to start the quest

•Added Pre-Made implant room to the Fair Trade shops
    •Removed Profession locks from general store shops
    •Updated weapon shops in ICC general stores
    •Added a Boosted Graft vendor, deep within a wretched Den of Smuggling and villainy

Last edited by Michizure; Today at 12:52:03.

-----------------------------------------------------

TRANSPORTATION QUEST:

OK, so I tried the Darren Plush quest again today ... My small toons still can not even get this quest.
    What are the new Lower Requirements?

I tried boosting their Comp/lit skills with implants and wearable items like Poly-pillows ...

It seems that implants count towards the requirement but wearable items do not? Is that correct?
    Would rings or armor count? Just not weapons like the pillows or guns?

Is there a Title requirement? The only way I could boost their Comp/lit on TL was to ask for a boost to level 15 from Auto, so I could not test to see if Title was a requirement.

Buffs do not count ... not even self-cast or gauntlet buffs.

From what I could tell, the new requirement is 75 Comp/lit not counting buffs or wearable items other than implants.

Ofc ... my personal preference would be a zero or 50 comp/lit requirement with the grid terminal next to Darren lowered to match, or simply remove the "grid" element of the quest and only do the whompa step.

Afterall ... you have already given us the option to bribe our way out of the NPE area and you have a way to avoid the transportation quest with a bribe to the NPC ... but you don't allow the option until after the toon has the appropriate comp/lit? Why not allow the bribe option at any level or skill?

Emma
    Last edited by Emma; Feb 26th, 2015 at 02:27:49.